John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin7
    In fan fiction only. But don't mind me. I'm just tired of :he who shall not be named: getting all the good stuff always. LOL
    I see what you mean. It IS a tad annoying...I would rather see some canon whump as well...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      I see what you mean. It IS a tad annoying...I would rather see some canon whump as well...
      WORD! I'm holding out for it in CONVERSION. Maybe a bit in AURORA. There should be good SHEP SHEP SHEP ::not that other person:: Whump in HIVE. And I have a fast forward button which I will be using so I can enjoy the ep. LOL

I expect WHUMP in COUP ep too. So...there should be some. Might get lucky in TOWER and THE LONG GOODBYE sounds like a given.

Comment

WORD! I'm holding out for it in CONVERSION. Maybe a bit in AURORA. There should be good SHEP SHEP SHEP ::not that other person:: Whump in HIVE. And I have a fast forward button which I will be using so I can enjoy the ep. LOL

I expect WHUMP in COUP ep too. So...there should be some. Might get lucky in TOWER and THE LONG GOODBYE sounds like a given.
        Can't wait for 'Conversion'...only 7 days 5 hours and 29 minutes...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Can't wait for 'Conversion'...only 7 days 5 hours and 29 minutes...

I'm excited...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
          yet bummed. It should be on TONIGHT. ::grumbles::

Comment

I'm excited...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
            yet bummed. It should be on TONIGHT. ::grumbles::
            Yes, it should. I almost thought I'd seen a way around it, thinking it would be on in Eastern Canada this week, then found they are a week behind...

Comment

7 days, 3 hours, 27 minutes B.C.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I wrote another naughty little number that contains plenty of Shep whump...

Warning howver...it is an M-rated and it also contains some shippiness...

Read at your peril...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2563523/1/

Comment

On another ficcie note...I have added the first of my fics related to "The Last Day Of Our Acquaintance", entitled "I Am Stretched On Your Grave"...it's here - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2563682/1/

Comment

Love the fics, Beanie! You are such an awesome writer.

6 days, 20 hours, 55 minutes B.C. Far, far too long...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

"I Am Stretched On Your Grave" was brilliant! And of course you know I loved the naughty fic

Comment

Thanks guys...glad you liked. Was a bit nervous about posting IASOYG as it wasn't beta-ed...glad people enjoyed it!

Comment

See how good she is? i spend a good hour hassling for a good pwp fic, then fall asleep on my keyboard due to slight alcoholic inebriation. The next day, not only do i get promised pwp fic, but more 'LDOOA' fic too! Happy bunny
                          FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                          There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Poor girl, she knows we're going to bug her even more now, right?

Comment

I'm the exact opposite. That spoiler put me in a bad mood for days. Blarg. Now I'm in a bad mood again. And I had been UBER excited about HIVE until then. Still psyched about LOST BOYS though.
                              I read that spoiler (it was in the latest Official SG magazine) and thought, well, SPOILER SPACEJust how can you tell McKay's in withdrawal? The man is SOOOO hyper as it is! Will he literally be climbing walls like Spiderman?? END SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                                I read that spoiler (it was in the latest Official SG magazine) and thought, well, SPOILER SPACEJust how can you tell McKay's in withdrawal? The man is SOOOO hyper as it is! Will he literally be climbing walls like Spiderman?? END SPOILER
                                I was just gonna ask where that spoiler came from 'cos I hadn't heard about that.
                                Spoiler:
                                So is it going to be whumping for McKay and Shep? I hope Shep gets whumped more than McKay...He's captured by the Wraith after all...they ain't going to be nice to him that's for sure!!

Like your fics Beanie!!

Comment

Working...
                                X