John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caty
    Well, the problem is that people who look at the promo pics are gonna tune in anyway. You only see that pics if you're interested in Stargate already, so it won't help to get more casual viewers hooked
    Yeah I know. I was just trying to come up with something positive to say even if I knew it wasn't true. The only way anyone outside of the sphere of sci-fi fandom will see the pics is if they are published in a non sci-fi magazine, TV Guide or some such publication, and that seems unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
      Yeah I know. I was just trying to come up with something positive to say even if I knew it wasn't true. The only way anyone outside of the sphere of sci-fi fandom will see the pics is if they are published in a non sci-fi magazine, TV Guide or some such publication, and that seems unlikely.
      I just hope they bother to actually publicise CG. Its premise is great, they just need to let people know about it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
        I just hope they bother to actually publicise CG. Its premise is great, they just need to let people know about it!
        I wish I was in that position, I'd advertise Atlantis for as much money as I could spare before going bancrupt..

No, I'm not at all biased
        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty
          I wish I was in that position, I'd advertise Atlantis for as much money as I could spare before going bancrupt..

No, I'm not at all biased
          Biased? Us? Never! We'd blow all the advertising budget for the channel on one show!
          sigpic

Comment

You guys are too funny, no wonder I love this thread!!!

'maybe we'll just get a black screen'

LMAO.
            Spoiler:

The progeny trailer was different than what was in the actual show, but I've seen them do that stuff before, and I think it was because of being too spoilery. I agree with the comments about TRW. I don't have a thing against Torri/Weir, but like SLC said, if that could've been Sheppard...*swoon* and I just don't have any interest in a Weir-centric episode. I don't mind the small stuff, because it rounds out the show, but TRW is too much Weir when I love Sheppard and Team! Anyway, like you guys said, the only good part about TRW so far that we know is looking forward to the trailer for CG, but, what are the odds that it'll wind up being the short bits we've all ready capped and guh'ed over?

Edited to add, Nina I'll check out that video definitely! (off to do so now)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve

'maybe we'll just get a black screen'

LMAO.
              Spoiler:

The progeny trailer was different than what was in the actual show, but I've seen them do that stuff before, and I think it was because of being too spoilery. I agree with the comments about TRW. I don't have a thing against Torri/Weir, but like SLC said, if that could've been Sheppard...*swoon* and I just don't have any interest in a Weir-centric episode. I don't mind the small stuff, because it rounds out the show, but TRW is too much Weir when I love Sheppard and Team! Anyway, like you guys said, the only good part about TRW so far that we know is looking forward to the trailer for CG, but, what are the odds that it'll wind up being the short bits we've all ready capped and guh'ed over?

Edited to add, Nina I'll check out that video definitely! (off to do so now)
              You're probably right about the trailer! I agree with you 100% on your thoughts on TRW. I like team episodes, with the odd character focus, not entire episodes devoted to a character.
              Spoiler:
              Especially AU type, you're nuts, but not really, in your head sort of ones. Especially for a character who is not my favourite and not part of the main team. I also think the writers could've perhaps come up with a better idea to do a Weir centric episode, rather than the one they've come up with. But, I won't make up my mind until I've seen it, of course.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey I think I have found a CG promo pic!!!

Comment

Funny, ha ha, or, funny in the 'let's stick them in the loony bin' sort of way? I know which one I'm going for....and I sense a straight jacket approaching rapidly...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                    You're probably right about the trailer! I agree with you 100% on your thoughts on TRW. I like team episodes, with the odd character focus, not entire episodes devoted to a character.
                    Spoiler:
                    Especially AU type, you're nuts, but not really, in your head sort of ones. Especially for a character who is not my favourite and not part of the main team. I also think the writers could've perhaps come up with a better idea to do a Weir centric episode, rather than the one they've come up with. But, I won't make up my mind until I've seen it, of course.

Ummm me too....unless that character is Shep!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                      Hey I think I have found a CG promo pic!!!

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e42/slcz3/Epi105.jpg
                      LOL! You're probably not wrong there...
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyone know where I can find the trailer for next week online other than skiffy's website cos this laptop won't seem to play skiffy website stuff properly...
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG I just saw that someone had got 3906 posts and I thought oh I have missed someones milestone and then I realised it was me

Comment

I loved that little fic, IWTB!

It's a weekend, I think people are busy today! I've got to go out and mow myself but I wanted to post the first part of the toe fic. I've got to do another little bit on it to completely meet the discussion about crutches, too, but here's the first half for everyone. It's just fluff...

http://kodiak-bear.livejournal.com/71605.html#cutid1

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps
                              Anyone know where I can find the trailer for next week online other than skiffy's website cos this laptop won't seem to play skiffy website stuff properly...
                              I've not seen it anywhere else. It's not a riveting trailer, IMO. In fact it all looks pretty familiar...
                              sigpic

Comment

Wooo lookit 3,800 posts!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X