John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josie
    Yeah I guess I just kind of think of pyjamas as a kind of old fashioned thing. And until today I had no idea that Americans spelt pyjamas differently to us. You really do learn something new everyday!

Somehow I don't think we could get you out of the gutter with a crowbar.
    I'm so misunderstood.
    sigpic
    My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

It's true i'm a little late but i wanted to wish
      SLC HAPPY BIRTHDAY

and i also think of Shep as pyjamas bottom t-shirt top kind of guy... sleep in uniform? well, he might, sometimes, off-world probably

Comment

On a serious, clean, PG13 and utterly behaving myself note, I actually picture him sleeping in a t-shirt and boxers. I don't know why, that just seems right.
        sigpic

Comment

Waaaaaaahhh!
          Stupid world and roommates!!!

I had to work all day today and was soooo happy when I found one cousin who'd send me 'Progeny' at 7 o'clock this morning... So I started it up and all and left the computer on so it'd be finished and ready for me when I get home from work.
          Which I did 10 minutes ago only to find my door open, my computer off and when I started it up, it tells me that cousin Bit Torrent is only at 20%...

I could kill my roommate! It's OK that she uses my computer, but it was on for a reason!!!
          I have to leave again in an hour and now I can't watch Progeny till tomorrow night... *argh*
          *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Good news is, Ali is feeling a little more cheerful. I may even have my squee back in about 44 minutes or so..
            sigpic

Comment

That's good news Ali

Originally posted by caty
              Waaaaaaahhh!
              Stupid world and roommates!!!

I had to work all day today and was soooo happy when I found one cousin who'd send me 'Progeny' at 7 o'clock this morning... So I started it up and all and left the computer on so it'd be finished and ready for me when I get home from work.
              Which I did 10 minutes ago only to find my door open, my computer off and when I started it up, it tells me that cousin Bit Torrent is only at 20%...

I could kill my roommate! It's OK that she uses my computer, but it was on for a reason!!!
              I have to leave again in an hour and now I can't watch Progeny till tomorrow night... *argh*
              *hug* I feel your pain. I hope the rest of the day goes better for you.

Comment

Good morning/afternoon all! *waves*

*hugs to all who need them*

Thanks to Lauriel for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie
                  Is he sleeping fully dressed? Cos that looks like his arm going under the pillow but his head is kind of at an odd angle. And there's a lot of lumps under that blanket, who's he got hiding under there?
                  I told him he had to sleep in his clothes last night. I didn't Lauriel would appreciate him ah...wll you know. AS for the lumps, he did lots of tossing and turning from bad dreams.

AS for Sheppy's sleeping attire, I picture him in sweatpants and a tee. Comfy, practical and well just Sheppy looking.
                  sigpic

Comment

I guess since all of y'all are picturing him sleeping in some kind of attire......I'm the perv.....as usual.

Comment

I'm sorry to Ali and Josie are having a bit of a rouygh day today.

((hugs)) to both of you. Hope it gets better for you guys.

Well, I finished watching Progency (being sober this time).
                      Spoiler:
                      Still didn't care too much for it. The look on Sheppy's face when the self destruct counted down and how it changed into him sreaming. I want those caps badly!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm tired, stressed, grouchy, overworked, and feeling entirely out of sorts. Plus, it's really late. Enjoy your whumping ladies, I'm off to bed. *waves*
                        sigpic

Comment

'Night Lauriel. *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel
                            Well, I'm tired, stressed, grouchy, overworked, and feeling entirely out of sorts. Plus, it's really late. Enjoy your whumping ladies, I'm off to bed. *waves*
                            Night Lauriel! keep that clone dressed in bed too!
                            sigpic

Comment

Goodnight Lauriel sweet dreams!

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                              I'm sorry to Ali and Josie are having a bit of a rouygh day today.

((hugs)) to both of you. Hope it gets better for you guys.

Well, I finished watching Progency (being sober this time).
                              Spoiler:
                              Still didn't care too much for it. The look on Sheppy's face when the self destruct counted down and how it changed into him sreaming. I want those caps badly!!
                              I'm not having a bad day! Well, I'm not having a great day but by my standards I've had worse. I think you meant caty

Comment

Well I've finally managed to see it. Not one of my fave eps ever (in fact probably the weakest to date of S3) but still enjoyable. I particularly loved
                                Spoiler:
                                all the "overgrown kids" snark and arguing between McKay and Sheppard.

I'm off out in a bit as my ex-boss and his wife have invited me to dinner at their apartment.. but I've got this internet access until tomorrow so I'll be back online to chat more later. Yay.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X