No announcement yet.

John Sheppard Whump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh gosh, I did TKD! My favorite was board breaking, being a former soccer player (serious player), I have some strong kicks so it became a challenge to do the black board with every style. I was doing the jump kick and trying to get it over my head and Ibroke my toe, ouch!!!

It was so much fun though!

Oh, and I snurched my hubby's MP3 player. *grin* It's not full yet though!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWantToBelieve
      Oh gosh, I did TKD! My favorite was board breaking, being a former soccer player (serious player), I have some strong kicks so it became a challenge to do the black board with every style. I was doing the jump kick and trying to get it over my head and Ibroke my toe, ouch!!!

It was so much fun though!

Oh, and I snurched my hubby's MP3 player. *grin* It's not full yet though!
      I've been doing tkd forever so its more like work to me now lol but it is fun.
      we don't do a lot of board breaking but i've used those coloured plastic boards and the real wood ones... but i think sparring is my fav... we do a bit of weapon trainging hehehe even got my Master looking in to fighting sticks for me muhahaha... me addicted to atlantis never! hehe i went to San Diego comic con in 2004 and bought a bunch of wood swords and i was a little concerned about getting them back over the border hehe

hehe we should have shep kick something and break all his toes... then he'll have to be on crutches ...mmmm

what kind of tkd did you do IWTB?
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I only did it for a year, meep, wish I could've done it longer but hubby had to go to Iraq and I didn't have a babysitter for the littlest. You could teach me LOL!

Shep breaking his toes...ouch, but that'd be a fun quickie, hmmm, might have to do that one!

As for what style, American TKD I believe is what it was.

Soccer...now that was my passion. I played it for years. Indoor, outdoor, year round and I lettered, won MVP's and kicked some serious butt on the field. I could kick the ball just shy of the entire length of the soccer field. I lived and breathed soccer but when I went into the Air Force, I got busy with my career then my friends and dorm life and then I got married and *sniff* now I just kick my well worn ball around out back with the boys and juggle it, remembering the 'glory days' hehehe.

I still have my original ball, but the leather is mostly scraped off now.

I loved sports over all. I did swim team just to stay in shape for soccer. I got my first pair of ski's and ice skates when I was barely old enough to walk. Those were good times!
        sigpic

Comment

I only did it for a year, meep, wish I could've done it longer but hubby had to go to Iraq and I didn't have a babysitter for the littlest. You could teach me LOL!

As for what style, American TKD I believe is what it was.
          i forgot you guys are different from us hehe (as per style) but all in all i think its similar... were you full contact? we do full contact but some clubs here don't... ah well sorry about being ot

Shep breaking his toes...ouch, but that'd be a fun quickie, hmmm, might have to do that one!
          SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! yes yes you could!

Soccer...now that was my passion. I played it for years. Indoor, outdoor, year round and I lettered, won MVP's and kicked some serious butt on the field. I could kick the ball just shy of the entire length of the soccer field. I lived and breathed soccer but when I went into the Air Force, I got busy with my career then my friends and dorm life and then I got married and *sniff* now I just kick my well worn ball around out back with the boys and juggle it, remembering the 'glory days' hehehe. I still have my original ball, but the leather is mostly scraped off now.

I loved sports over all. I did swim team just to stay in shape for soccer. I got my first pair of ski's and ice skates when I was barely old enough to walk. Those were good times!

hehehe thats my best friends thing to... though she lives in the uk so its not all that surprising... i never really played it much except when i was really really little...but considering canada didn't even make it in to the world cup... hehe

i love sports to... Love the CFl and hockey but those are just to watch.... i quit a lot of stuff when i left the military and went to university full time. i quit everything but TKD... and as a result as the years passed... i got a bit...erm round hehe.
          trying to lose it now...wish i had teyla's body hehe...i go to the gym but i sure don't look like that LMAO
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Hey, this conversation has spawned a quickie that I promise to write in the morning whereupon Shep will break a toe (or toes) hehehe, and have crutches, so not too OT...

Anyway, I believe it was full contact. I had only moved into sparring right before I had to quit. I loved it! Still have my gear so some day soon maybe I'll get back in it.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, this conversation has spawned a quickie that I promise to write in the morning whereupon Shep will break a toe (or toes) hehehe, and have crutches, so not too OT...
              SQUEAAAAAAAAAAA IWTB! you're my hero!

Anyway, I believe it was full contact. I had only moved into sparring right before I had to quit. I loved it! Still have my gear so some day soon maybe I'll get back in it.
              well classes are monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday starting in sept if you want to stop by lol
              Spoiler:

Comment

LOL, sure, I'll just...drive right up...every day of the week. Hehehe.
                sigpic

Comment

Good evening Whumpers. Just got through with party number two tonight.

Hope everyone is doing well. I see we're talk of Sheppy on crutches. Or as Lauriel called them in her fic, the twin twigs of hell. I look forward to the demise (sp?) of our poor Shep that causes him to use those things. They are awful!! Shep will be absolutely miserable. SQUEE!!
                  sigpic

Comment

hurray! IWTB i'll put your name down then heehee

Originally posted by Gate Geek
                    Good evening Whumpers. Just got through with party number two tonight.

Hope everyone is doing well. I see we're talk of Sheppy on crutches. Or as Lauriel called them in her fic, the twin twigs of hell. I look forward to the demise (sp?) of our poor Shep that causes him to use those things. They are awful!! Shep will be absolutely miserable. SQUEE!!
                    i can't wait hehehe wish IWTB would post her story right now! I'm an awfully slow writer hehe but i have no problem pestering others hehehe

*paris kicks her clone in the shins to watch him limp*
                    Spoiler:

Comment

IWTB that is a great new sig and I love that video too!

A Shep on crutches episode sounds very good to me!!!!!!!

Comment

Love your new sigs Josie and IWTB...and thanks for the Progeny caps!

Shep on crutches...yes...we need to see that!

Comment

Oh I have just watched the new The Real World promo video on the sci Fi website and
                          Spoiler:
                          all I could think was oh why wasnt that Shep not Weir!!! . I know that it is going to happen in her mind but seeing Shep in scrubs and restrained would be awesome!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                            Oh I have just watched the new The Real World promo video on the sci Fi website and
                            Spoiler:
                            all I could think was oh why wasnt that Shep not Weir!!! . I know that it is going to happen in her mind but seeing Shep in scrubs and restrained would be awesome!!!!
                            It sure would...then again....goodness knows what we'll get in CG! It could be even better than that!!

Comment

Originally posted by SLC
                              Spoiler:
                              totally agree! plus...
                              Spoiler:
                              the its all a dream your nuts thing...has been done lots before....lets hope there is some hidden shep whump somewhere

well i'm off to bed...i guess i should since its 3:28 am hehe *paris takes her clone with*... what!? he's standing gaurd against the wraith... what did you guys think he would be doing!?
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hello all! *waves madly*

IWTB - congradulations on 1300!

Paris - YAY! You got your clone.

Ali - Hope the flight back goes well and is relatively hassle-free.

JG - I don't believe you had a crutches whump pic! LOL!

PS: Is anyone else having probs with GW today? I keep mysteriously logging off for no reason.
                                sigpic
                                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Working...
                                X