Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes...yes she is...and should a certain someone sign on for that con...well I will be sending her a lot of money to take on my behalf!!!
    ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
      yes...yes she is...and should a certain someone sign on for that con...well I will be sending her a lot of money to take on my behalf!!!

Sapph will be our Aussie representative at the Con. She'll have to come back with a comprehensive report! I think she's going to have a great time. I can't wait til March!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
        Sapph will be our Aussie representative at the Con. She'll have to come back with a comprehensive report! I think she's going to have a great time. I can't wait til March!
        me either... Sapph!!!! we are so envious of you right now.... con repoort is mandatory
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

My ears are burning...

You should see the line-up that's coming!

And not to worry, if Miss Higginson comes *crosses fingers* then I'll be on here that very night I'm taking my laptop so i can load my pics....

Now, this news is both good and bad. The good is that AT is coming...the bad is that the budget now probably wont stretch far enough to cover TH BUT! We are still campaigning

Alyssa, you can't wait till March? Babe, how do you think I feel?

And all of you stop fretting. I'm making a travel diary as well.

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Ah...jealousy...a bitter sweet thing lol!

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
              My ears are burning...

And not to worry, if Miss Higginson comes *crosses fingers* then I'll be on here that very night I'm taking my laptop so i can load my pics....

Now, this news is both good and bad. The good is that AT is coming...the bad is that the budget now probably wont stretch far enough to cover TH BUT! We are still campaigning

i sooooo cant wait for the report Sapph!!!!!!

Comment

My ears are burning...

Ah, Sapph! I'm so glad it's you going! You're soooo well prepared to report back!
                Great about AT, but sad if they can't also afford Torri. You'd think being in Vancouver and everything would keep costs down. It's not like they have to pay for flights and accommodation, since they're already there!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                  Ah, Sapph! I'm so glad it's you going! You're soooo well prepared to report back!
                  Great about AT, but sad if they can't also afford Torri. You'd think being in Vancouver and everything would keep costs down. It's not like they have to pay for flights and accommodation, since they're already there!
                  I know why I'm glad to be going but why are you glad I'm going? I'm not prepared at all. Unless you call training my "SQUEEE" voice preparation. So many things to do... I was also REALLY hoping that TH could go, but I could just be getting greedy

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

I know why I'm glad to be going but why are you glad I'm going? I'm not prepared at all. Unless you call training my "SQUEEE" voice preparation. So many things to do... I was also REALLY hoping that TH could go, but I could just be getting greedy

Hey, it's good to have one of us there!
                    As for being greedy for wanting TH there as well.... in some cases, greed is good!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
                      I seriously can not wait till February to see TLG... would anyone be willing to tape it for me and I will pay the international postage??? It would have to be a US- VCR compatable VHS tape, but I will pay for that too.... either that or I may drive 3 hours to Windsor to watch it next week!!!! If anyone is able and willing to help me out, please PM me and we can work something out. From one SGA & Torri fan to another I BEG for help!!
                      I am so deep into Withdrawal, that may include Torri Withdrawal ::Pondering this::, that I am so TOTALLY ready to read spoilers. AND I HATE SPOILERS! Keep them away from me, I might not be able to resist and things could turn ugly ...

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                        me either... Sapph!!!! we are so envious of you right now.... con repoort is mandatory
                        You guys are a lot nicer than I am You're at least letting her get home for the reporting. I don't see why she couldn't find a Net Cafe and report immediately after. Why does she need sleep!?

Sapph, I'm kidding Really. Honestly. Kind of

Adrianne
                        If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                        It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I am about to cry...my sister just turned around and said "Turning Paige....I've seen that!" I am SO MAD!! Torri movie..playing multiple times on my TV and I didn't know GAH!!!!!

Comment

I am about to cry...my sister just turned around and said "Turning Paige....I've seen that!" I am SO MAD!! Torri movie..playing multiple times on my TV and I didn't know GAH!!!!!
                            AAHHH!!!!! Pres... that is not cool... i have never seen it either though... make you feel any better... noit many of us would've...

Comment

Here's hoping the production company answers my email!

Comment

Here's hoping the production company answers my email!
                                i know i know... i want them to as well... More Torri!goodness

Comment

Working...
                                X