X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
    To get us off page 2 - TORRI

TORRI!!! ::Bear Hugs photo and dances around the room:: Ahem. I mean. Nice picture. Ahem.

Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
      TORRI!!! ::Bear Hugs photo and dances around the room:: Ahem. I mean. Nice picture. Ahem.

Adrianne
      *waves* Havent seen you around in awhile Adrianne

And you're right, that is a really nice pic
      Last edited by SapphireJewelledQueen; 16 December 2005, 04:46 PM.

Lovebar made by natz099
      My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
        Oh man, that is just...
        Good... bad... ? funny?

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
          Good... bad... ? funny?
          Um, disturbing comes to mind

Hehe, just like that Sam/Thor thread. Thats hilarious!

Lovebar made by natz099
          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Ooooh, Christmas Eve is lookin' to be a good day for Torri fans... I know the showing of "Twas the Night" on the Disney Channel has been mentioned before, but I just did a search on Yahoo TV, and "Storm of the Century" will also be showing on SciFi, starting at 6am. My day is set! Storm of the Century -> Seahawks/Colts Game -> Twas the Night. Woo!
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

*waves* Havent seen you around in awhile Adrianne

And you're right, that is a really nice pic
              I haven't been around. My Withdrawal has been very severe. I haven't been to any threads! Going just makes me depressed because I don't have any Stargate!

I can't wait til SGA is back!!!!

Adrianne
              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
              It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Hi everyone!!!!! *waves*

i just got Broardband OMG i love all the vids... 2 minutes instead of 50... i am in connection heaven... not to mention Torri!heaven
                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

I TOLD YOU LEXA!!!!!

Oh...and if you are wondering where the pic is from - it is from the film Turning Paige - which yay I am hopefully buying either today or tomorrow!
                  ***THIS SPACE FOR RENT***

Comment

Originally posted by Presley_Carter
                    I TOLD YOU LEXA!!!!!

Oh...and if you are wondering where the pic is from - it is from the film Turning Paige - which yay I am hopefully buying either today or tomorrow!
                    oohhhh thanks Pres... i love this thread so much that i am going to get us off page two

*hugs everyone*

Comment

Um, disturbing comes to mind

Hehe, just like that Sam/Thor thread. Thats hilarious!
                      THAT thread is soooo funny... the guys there are so nice... love them all...

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                        We're having a winter storm here. Snow/Ice/Rain .. Nasty.
                        I haven't even made up the LIST of who I need to send Christmas card too!!!

Adrianne
                        We have been having winter weather here too in Ohio. I have liked it because I haven't had to wake up the little kiddies at work for school because of delays/cancellations... yay!

I seriously can not wait till February to see TLG... would anyone be willing to tape it for me and I will pay the international postage??? It would have to be a US- VCR compatable VHS tape, but I will pay for that too.... either that or I may drive 3 hours to Windsor to watch it next week!!!! If anyone is able and willing to help me out, please PM me and we can work something out. From one SGA & Torri fan to another I BEG for help!!

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
                          We have been having winter weather here too in Ohio. I have liked it because I haven't had to wake up the little kiddies at work for school because of delays/cancellations... yay!

I seriously can not wait till February to see TLG... would anyone be willing to tape it for me and I will pay the international postage??? It would have to be a US- VCR compatable VHS tape, but I will pay for that too.... either that or I may drive 3 hours to Windsor to watch it next week!!!! If anyone is able and willing to help me out, please PM me and we can work something out. From one SGA & Torri fan to another I BEG for help!!
                          i would if i could but in australia, we are in as much need as you are

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                            Hi everyone!!!!! *waves*

i just got Broardband OMG i love all the vids... 2 minutes instead of 50... i am in connection heaven... not to mention Torri!heaven
                            Ugh! I need broadband!!! Everything's soooo slow for me...

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                              Ugh! I need broadband!!! Everything's soooo slow for me...
                              Trust me!!!!! you wont regret it!!!!!! its AWESOME!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                                Trust me!!!!! you wont regret it!!!!!! its AWESOME!!!!!!

Maybe when I get a bit more work. Currently doing casual work for three different companies! As soon as I build up a bit more in the way of hours, broadband here I come.
                                Unfortunately it won't be enough for JF/Vancouver here I come, unlike Miss Sapphire. I tell you, that girl's going to have some serious reporting back to do as soon as she gets home!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X