This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sedge's so cute! Which disk is that??

TLG is going to air in 6.5 hours.. some info will start coming in in 7.5, if our fellow Canadians can survive the ep

Is it just me or is this place is really slow already??

Comment

That's from The Siege Mission Detective. It's not an interview though. It's my favorite so far. Also, love the scene where David/McKay and David/Zelenka are coming from both sides to talk to Torri/Elizabeth, and they keep laughing and forgetting their lines! And Torri starts cracking up! Lol these behind the scenes are so funny

Comment

I think I haven't seen the one from the siege yet...but here's a cap of the other one with the wraith:

Puppy-eyes

Comment

No it ain't you Erised but that has to do with the timezones I think.
          We are facing our future together - Dr. Elizabeth Weir
          Dr. Elisabeth Weir is a proud member of the GTA !
          *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Stargate Omega: so much more than a website ! Join the place today.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            Sedge's so cute! Which disk is that??

TLG is going to air in 6.5 hours.. some info will start coming in in 7.5, if our fellow Canadians can survive the ep

Is it just me or is this place is really slow already??
            That's from disc 2 if I remember correctly... of Rainbow sun Francks Diary...really funny stuff...here's more... Torri and Michael doing a "stunt* together *lol*

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
              It looks like the interview has been taken at the same time as the one on the S1 box but I'm not 100% sure about that... she talked about the wraith there... really funny, everyone of the Cast would like to date a Wraith *aaahhhaaa*
              Ok thank you... I hope that it is on France S1 box
              I don't watch every bonus on my box *blush*

Comment

Originally posted by EnfantTV
                Ok thank you... I hope that it is on France S1 box
                I don't watch every bonus on my box *blush*
                Well it really takes time to watch through the specials

An other piccy

Comment

Hey guys! Awesome pics. Don't forget to put the pics as links when quoting them.

Comment

GW is really really slow atm.... i am getting PO at it... i hope it is not like this tonight when i go on. i hope we dont crash the site like we did after threads was on....
                    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                      Really? That's pretty much the craziest icon I've got! Well, there's this one

But that's only in the morning.

BTW, I take no credit for any of the icons, none are mine.
                      That is so me, it's not even funny. *puts on her Stitch Santa hat and Stitch gloves and runs around with another mocha*
                      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                        That's from disc 2 if I remember correctly... of Rainbow sun Francks Diary...really funny stuff...here's more... Torri and Michael doing a "stunt* together *lol*

Cool, I guess I'll have to watch RSF's diary again, and it is on the Region 1/US DVD right?
                        sigpic

Comment

Those pics are fabulous! I think Sedge is as big a celebrity as Torri

xkawaiix, those icons are insane! And that was me to a T the night before the Sydney convention

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Hehe. -Grabs Stitch costume and starbucts frap. and runs with xfkirstien-

LOL, Torri!Matrix.

Comment

Hiya everyone!

I have a bit of a dilemma... And I need some help

I have this quote that I absolutely adore and I forget whose sig it was from. The quote is "DIPLOMAT: A person who can tell you to go to Hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip."

I want to ask their permission to use it for something that I have in mind. If anyone can help me out there are cyber!hugs and green for you!

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                                Hehe. -Grabs Stitch costume and starbucts frap. and runs with xfkirstien-

LOL, Torri!Matrix.
                                WoHoo, I'm all about the Starbucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X