Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotANumber View Post
    The fans are out there, you could say.

Okay, so Be All My Sins Remember'd is on this Friday. Spoils of War is the third part next week
    Spoiler:
    with the brief Weir appearance. Anyone think there's any chance of some angst?
    Spoiler:
    totally. i'm hoping for a scene where rodney sees her and faints with surprise, or glomp hugs her. but i totally think there'll be angst. he seems to blame himself for her leaving, and thus for dieing. so seeing her again is bound to cause some sort of reaction! and as many changes the writers/producers have implemented recently, they treat mcweir well imo so that's a good sign

i just saw those two vids you linked neb. they were pretty good
    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
    "what?"
    *throat punch*
    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

*swims in*

Youtube vids...well I don't put keywords on mine, because of the time MGM went out and busted thousands of vids. o_O So I figure there's quite a few untapped mcweir resources abounding online, but just in hiding for now.

Comment

Oh geeze... I knew I should have stayed home one more day... I forgot episodes started again today and I don't have Sci-Fi at the apartment. Man... they take away my McWeir and I stop paying attention!

HyperCaz: Yeah, I probably should have left mine all untagged. I was really sad when I had to take all mine down. I'm just lucky I didn't lose my account. I would have been really annoyed if I had to search for all my favorites again.

Comment

I lost a sheyla vid, but have been lucky since then.

I always wondered why Rodney made that sound when he saw Liz with Mike. Hmm. I know it sounded sort of chipper, but maybe that was him trying to build up a wall in defense of jealousy...

Comment

He had a similar reaction when the possessed Weir kissed the possessed Sheppard in The Long Goodbye. Definitely trying to act nonchalant about it.

Comment

My 800th post should be in this forum.

Random pic:
              Spoiler:

Comment

congratulations for 800 posts NaN!! i love that pic, how elizbeth can distract rodney enough to make him lose his game

"what?"
                *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber View Post
                  He had a similar reaction when the possessed Weir kissed the possessed Sheppard in The Long Goodbye. Definitely trying to act nonchalant about it.
                  Oh yeah, I remember! I guess it's a reaction he wants people to hear, and think that he doesn't care, or is fairly casual in what he thinks of Liz having a go at another man.

NotANumber: CONGRATS! And that pic is great who cares about Shep and maintaining chess honour when LIZ IS THERE!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                    Oh yeah, I remember! I guess it's a reaction he wants people to hear, and think that he doesn't care, or is fairly casual in what he thinks of Liz having a go at another man.
                    personally, i didn't see it that way. i felt at first he was sad, and then when he remembered it wasn't actually elizabeth, he felt better.
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                      personally, i didn't see it that way. i felt at first he was sad, and then when he remembered it wasn't actually elizabeth, he felt better.
                      I was sort of meaning both times...

Then why would he feel better after seeing Liz with Mike??

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                        congratulations for 800 posts NaN!! i love that pic, how elizbeth can distract rodney enough to make him lose his game
                        Thanks very much for that!

Dis you see the motivational poster I made?
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Very well deserved green just flew your direction! HAHA! GOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                            I was sort of meaning both times...

Then why would he feel better after seeing Liz with Mike??
                            hmm yes, in that case my shippy mind tells me that your interpretation is correct
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

There is a difference in both cases, as Rodney was clearly around people in TLG, but not Sunday at that particular time...

Comment

be all my sins remembered
                                Spoiler:
                                whooooooo!!!!!~! no one died! can someone get me a screenshot of Repli!Weir?? Is this a freebee? weren't we not supposed to have any Torri in this episode? I can't wait for next week's episodes and answer good questions like "is Weir good or bad?" "is Weir the real Weir or a duplicate?" "where do baby wraiths come from? they don't pop out fully grown do they?!!?!"

...I thought Rodney was sweet in this episode too, caring about Fran even tho she was happy to do what she made to do.

will Rodney and Repli!Liz meet next week???

Comment

Working...
                                X