Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, how much do I love BAMSR!
    Spoiler:
    Anybody else get the oft repeated compaint about how Rodney was in a slump for 3 weeks? That sounds about how long he's know about Elizabeth's death! Our poor boy is broken hearted and he's lost his inspiration!
    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
      Spoiler:
      Anybody else get the oft repeated compaint about how Rodney was in a slump for 3 weeks? That sounds about how long he's know about Elizabeth's death! Our poor boy is broken hearted and he's lost his inspiration!
      you're right!
      Spoiler:
      poor rodney *cries for him*
      I thought the Radek/Rodney stuff was sweet in this one, back to the fun loving bantering duo. A little too much Rodney/John old married couple tho... but I was very happy to see Caldwell and Ellis again.

*sigh* I'm hoping for SOMETHING mcweir next week... anything!

Comment

BAMSR:
        Spoiler:
        Oh, I like the slump-because-of-Elizabeth idea! My only McWeiry thought was that he made Fran a brunette instead of a blonde (or a redhead). Maybe a subconscious desire for Elizabeth?
        *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
        *~*
        sigpic
        *~*
        photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

I really should head down to the cabin, just don't have the heart. But for mcweir, I could.

Comment

Spoiler:

I really like how Torri Higginson's name wasn't in the guest list at the start of the show. Made the reveal at the end that much more shocking.
            sigpic
            http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
              Spoiler:

I really like how Torri Higginson's name wasn't in the guest list at the start of the show. Made the reveal at the end that much more shocking.
              BAMSR!!!

What a shocker indeed! Somebody should have taken a picture of me gaping stupidly at my screen. Smart people to hide that info!

Even though this...
              Spoiler:
              Weir apparition made me over enthusiastic, an horrendous doubt is invading me.
              Was this the fourth and last Weir episode? I thought I read it was Spoils of War. Because if this was it... NO WAY!!!

I personally think Weir is not bad. Isn't she with the replicator group who want to reach ascension? Well, I hope she is.

I agree with Aaobuttons about Rodney's slump. Of course he has taken Elizabeth's death/disappearance pretty bad and that had been affecting his job. Not sure about the timeline, we never have any specific dates but it could be 3 weeks already.

Also, I loved Fran. This really was Rodney's shining episode. My favorite line was Ellis saying : "Son of a *****! I can't believe he did it!" ( or something that sounds like that)

Last edited by Leliana McKay; 05 January 2008, 02:37 AM.

Comment

*cries* ah man, this thread never seems this busy, and i can't get in the convo coz i haven't seen the ep yet lol. still, everyone seems to have liked the ep so that's a good sign
                "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*
                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
                  BAMSR!!!

What a shocker indeed! Somebody should have taken a picture of me gaping stupidly at my screen. Smart people to hide that info!

Even though this...
                  Spoiler:
                  I agree with Aaobuttons about Rodney's slump. Of course he has taken Elizabeth's death/disappearance pretty bad and that had been affecting his job. Not sure about the timeline, we never have any specific dates but it could be 3 weeks already.

Spoiler:
                  Well, as for the timeline, it sounded like they called the ships in after TMC and it used to take 18 days for them to get from Earth to Atlantis so that's about 2 1/2 weeks. During BAMSR, they had that "one week later" popup about a quarter way through so that puts us to 3 1/2 weeks. It's all an approximate of course but so is the whole "3 weeks off your game" part since I doubt they were counting the days on the calender
                  It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Screenshots lifted from the Weir/Torri thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Leliana McKay View Post
                      BAMSR!!!

Even though this...
                      Spoiler:
                      Weir apparition made me over enthusiastic, an horrendous doubt is invading me.
                      Was this the fourth and last Weir episode? I thought I read it was Spoils of War. Because if this was it... NO WAY!!!

I personally think Weir is not bad. Isn't she with the replicator group who want to reach ascension? Well, I hope she is.

Also, I loved Fran. This really was Rodney's shining episode. My favorite line was Ellis saying : "Son of a *****! I can't believe he did it!" ( or something that sounds like that)

i know!!!!!!!!! someone should've taken a picture of my with my mouth wide open! i was in complete shock!
                      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        Unfortunately this was probably the last time we'll see Weir this season. Fingers crossed, but I think she was only due to appear in four episodes. Unless this doesn't count as she only spoke one line. Still, great to see her again (whatever version of her it may be) and here's hoping for more sooner rather than later.

Also, I thought that Rodney's three-week "dry spell" had something to do with Elizabeth as well. Funny how we can read into things like that.

Plus Fran as a brunette and not a blonde! (Now where's that dancing McWeir smiley?)

Comment

OMFG BAMSR

Spoiler:
                          okokok um, firstly, i just assumed that of course rodneys 'slump' was caused by elizabeths 'death', and that's what the characters were talking about, too.

i was hoping that rodney would have made a version of repli!weir instead of fran, but apart from being creepy he would have had to 'kill' her again, so in the end i was glad he didn't. did anyone else have that song 'living doll' in their heads whenever fran was on the screen?

LOVED weir at the end. w00t!
                          "what?"
                          *throat punch*

Comment

BAMSR
                            Spoiler:
                            I just assumed he took one of the replicators from the database since repli!Keller said they weren't really supposed to take forms of humans... but chances are Rodney had a selection to choose from

Is it Friday yet??

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                              BAMSR
                              Spoiler:
                              I just assumed he took one of the replicators from the database since repli!Keller said they weren't really supposed to take forms of humans... but chances are Rodney had a selection to choose from

Is it Friday yet??
                              BAMSR
                              Spoiler:
                              yeah now that i think of it it doesn't really make sense that he'd make another elizabeth clone, but i kinda thought, since this was rumoured to be her last ep that she'd have to come back somehow and that would be it. no not friday yet
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                Screenshots lifted from the Weir/Torri thread.

Oh. My. God. That woman can wear leather. [/male drool fest]
                                sigpic
                                http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Working...
                                X