Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
          Have a merry mcweir christmas!
          Same to you

Comment

Just wanted to make an unnesessary McWeir post

sigpic

Comment

(An early) happy New Year everyone and (a belated) happy holidays too!

Comment

I was watching 48 Hours again recently and was thinking about Rodney's "dumb blondes" comment to Sam, and I was wondering if Rodney knew Elizabeth when she was still blonde? Has it ever been mentioned in fic, does anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by NotANumber View Post
                  I was watching 48 Hours again recently and was thinking about Rodney's "dumb blondes" comment to Sam, and I was wondering if Rodney knew Elizabeth when she was still blonde? Has it ever been mentioned in fic, does anyone know?
                  there's a fic i've seen around, never read it, and i can't remember who it's by, but it's set in the au moebius 'verse i'm pretty sure. and from what i remember from the summery elizabeth kidnaps weir, or they're both kidnapped... yeah this would probably go better if i could find the link. sorry
                  "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*
                  My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                  LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Yay! There are still McWeirs!!! *dances shippy shake*

I watched Tao again...and it's so...there. I miss the old seasons, everything was terribly exciting for all ships. As always, one wonders just when Rodney wrote that book...and the way Weir starts to ask when he had time...well you just know that someone like Rodney would probably spend his last days writing theorems than books of emotional nature.

So yeah. Nothing new to report, just missing the good old days.

Comment

that sounds like it'd make a great manip, lol! 48 hours Rodney and Blonde Weir (Jessica, not Torri) and some sort of caption like that, lol!

and of course we're still here caz!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                        Yay! There are still McWeirs!!! *dances shippy shake*
                        How does that dance go?

Comment

How does that dance go?
                          You mean...this one?

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                            You mean...this one?

hahaha i love that little guy! or gal

gotta get a a mcweir flag
                            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

The Last Man Spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              Okay, so who has seen this "old Rodney" picture that JM supposedly put up on his blog? I can't find it. And how is this McWeir related? Well, in the article it says that Jeanie is in a flashback real quick and that made me wonder what else would be in a flashback, and I'm kind of hoping it'll be some cool emotional McWeir moment since it's Rodney's flashbacks.
                              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
                                The Last Man Spoilers
                                Spoiler:
                                Okay, so who has seen this "old Rodney" picture that JM supposedly put up on his blog? I can't find it. And how is this McWeir related? Well, in the article it says that Jeanie is in a flashback real quick and that made me wonder what else would be in a flashback, and I'm kind of hoping it'll be some cool emotional McWeir moment since it's Rodney's flashbacks.
                                I don't think this episode will be McWeir shippy at all. From the behind the scenes pics I've seen on JM's blog it is more...
                                Spoiler:
                                a McKay/keller episode. Well, there's at least a scene where both of them are on Earth.

The Last Man behind the scenes pics... (Huge spoiler and size!)
                                Spoiler:
                                Old McKay ... I remember I didn't recognize David at first. Someone had to point it out to me!! hehe

Here are the pics

Comment

Working...
                                X