Rodney McKay/Elizabeth Weir Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reichiru View Post
    *sigh* I feel like McKay and my roommate is Sheppard... just female versions. And if she gets the guy I like right now, who I guess would be Elizabeth (haha), I will have to find a way to destroy her...

Anyway, I have this AMAZING idea for a vid because it is just so Rodney that I could scream, but I don't have any Grace Under Pressure clips... gah. I'm going to have to improvise...
    Aw. Good luck.

Anyway, I'm sure someone will be able to help you with the vid. What clips did you need?

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
      Aw. Good luck.

Anyway, I'm sure someone will be able to help you with the vid. What clips did you need?
      I definitely need the one of the jumper crashing at the beginning, and then after that anything of McKay waist/neck high in water would be helpful. And the one where he lets the water out of the jumper.

I don't have to put spoiler tags around season 2 stuff, right? lol

Comment

Runs around a little like a headless chicken.

The Isis Awards are on again! This being the closest we have to McKay/Weir awards, I'm excited again. The nominating period started today and there's only another 21 days left to get to it.

http://isis.worldstowander.com/

Comment

Nice!

Not that I have anything that could be nominated - I've been a very slack shipper of late.
          sigpic
          by Kaaatie

Comment

Not even the snow can stop the latest

McKay/Weir Fanfiction Friday!!

Up to part 2 of “A Promise for a Week” by ClevernessRenamed. “An accident and Elizabeth loses her vision for a week. Feeling guilty, Rodney promises to help her around until she gets her vision back.”

Up to part 19 of “She would do anything for him” by Laura T. “Lornecentric. Some Sheyla and McWeir later on.”

“Rain” by ClevernessRenamed. “McWeir oneshot set after The Eye. It was raining. Very hard, in fact. Almost as hard as last week’s hurricane, which many of the expedition members marked up as one of many experiences that they didn’t want to face again.”

Up to part 5 of “What's My Age Again?” by Sonicthecat7. “John, Teyla and Ronon get into a little trouble when they are turned into kids. The rest of Atlantis also get a look into their pasts, and it ain't pretty.”

Up to part 2 of ”Troubles of Rodney” by i-escaped-reality. “After Tao of Rodney, Rodney begins to develop feelings for a certain Dr Weir. How to handle these feelings however, is one thing that McKay is not an expert on.”

“Couch Forts” by ClevernessRenamed. “Involves coldness, couch forts, cushions and personal biographies of another. Read at your own risk. Antarctica McWeir flufftastic”

Comment

Originally posted by Reichiru View Post
              I definitely need the one of the jumper crashing at the beginning, and then after that anything of McKay waist/neck high in water would be helpful. And the one where he lets the water out of the jumper.

I don't have to put spoiler tags around season 2 stuff, right? lol

I can help you out, why don't you PM me! And I don't know what you can post spoilerwise without tags, it's not supposed to be in the clear until it airs in US syndication, but I'm not sure what has aired...
              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                Runs around a little like a headless chicken.

The Isis Awards are on again! This being the closest we have to McKay/Weir awards, I'm excited again. The nominating period started today and there's only another 21 days left to get to it.

http://isis.worldstowander.com/
                Oh I can't wait to see what has been submitted! I don't have near enough time to keep up with all the great McWeir stories out there anymore and I'm sure there will be some jewels in the submissions!

Comment

There are some cute McWeir icons here: http://community.livejournal.com/ser...zon/22924.html

Comment

Whoo-hoo for Youtube!
                    Last edited by Captain-Peregrine; 06 March 2007, 02:49 PM.
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Ok, is anyone else here unable to get to McWeir Central? I was there the other day, then suddenly got kicked out of the chatroom, and then Central stopped working and I haven't been able to get back since.

I never realized how addicted I was to it until I can't get there anymore. *sigh*
                      *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                      *~*
                      sigpic
                      *~*
                      photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by lirenel View Post
                        Ok, is anyone else here unable to get to McWeir Central? I was there the other day, then suddenly got kicked out of the chatroom, and then Central stopped working and I haven't been able to get back since.

I never realized how addicted I was to it until I can't get there anymore. *sigh*
                        Is working fine for me. I suggest you try clearing cookies and browser cacheetc - the normal things to do when a site plays up - and checking you haven't accidentally blocked the site or anything, I know I've done funny things occasionally by accident like blocking images for GW once or twice without realising it. If you're still having issues after checking all that out, try and see if it'll work under another browser, or another computer in the same location. You can always PM me for help, too.

Comment

Yay, I can get back in. Don't know what happened. Oh well.
                          *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                          *~*
                          sigpic
                          *~*
                          photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

No fanfic Friday?

Anyway, here to pimp out Fanwoman's new fic - she hasn't done a M/W one for a while but this one is just fabulously squeeful, a must read. It's non latter half of S3 spoilery, except for the events of Sunday and another character's possible but unconfirmed arc - so basically okay apart from the two biggies a lot of people know already.

Miles To Go

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine View Post
                              Whoo-hoo for Youtube!
                              Shouldn't that be "WhooTube", then?
                              sigpic
                              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

lol

Whootube!
                                thankee toasteronfire

Comment