No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, PB was being buggy for me last night. . .er, um, I mean this morning at about 2:15 AM. So I gave up trying to get it to work. Lemme see if I can get it to work now.

Comment

Yep! It worked! Yay!

Comment

Lovely sig LG!

sigpic

Comment

Thank you. The one I did before this just had too much of the red silk showing. I toned it way down and used a different color red for it. Glad it worked.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

And congrats LG on 500+ posts.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I didn't even notice. I was just posting and enjoying all the pretty pics!

Comment

Yes, congrats ~lg and the sig is lovely.

sigpic

Comment

Mane - love the last two big Shep pics, especially the close up. Very nice

Morning lg - thumbs up on the improvements to your Cam Unexpected sig!

Been GIMPing for a bit tonight - some more 'love of flying' sigs ... the quotes are from that link you gave us Bay, so thanks again

Last edited by ShaViva; 27 May 2011, 07:43 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, LOVE the one about seeing the shadow of a tree from the sky!

Comment

Those turned out awesome Sha! The Team Flyboy one especially, all their eyes peeking out. Love the Jack love as well.

This has been a great week for us here on the thread with all the sig art and flyboy love.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks lg, Bay (now you can see why I needed that Cam pic ). I did get into a bit of the Jack love but my Lorne sigs far outweigh anyone else

It has been an awesome week of Flyboy love - an awesome month as well, and there's still a few days to go!

sigpic

Comment

Flyboys are such fun to play with

sigpic

Comment

I wish it wasn't after 1am already so I could stay up and play some more ...

sigpic

Comment

I agree! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X