• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, you Cam...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      Than I will whisper so they don't notice on your end... Yea Cam, for not being blocked. I don't take lunch or breaks typically, so a little goofing off isn't frowned on yet... but boss also is down the hall and only probably notices what I get done, not how I get it done

My boss is cool. It's Big Brother at the corporate office I'm more concerned with. With over 25000 employees they think they need to monitor internet usage. My work is cyclical. The first two weeks of the month I'm extremely busy, the last two, I have plenty of time to goof off. I'm in the back, so I can easily hide what I'm doing, and normally have my phone and my kindle (loaded with whatever fanfic I'm reading) open on my desk.
      sigpic

Comment

I think this should kick off the afternoon for me..

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I am laughing reading about everyone lurking at work.. MY BOSS's ages 8 and 5 are evil!! they always want to use my computer to play PBS.kids or Webkinz... where is the love.. can't you see I am thunking!!!

sigpic

Comment

so what is this shep?
                  a map.. of the solor system you blew up.
                  what! still ... your're never gonna let that go are you?
                  hey it's not everyday you blew up a SOLAR SYSTEM.

sigpic

Comment

ok back to laoding my files for PB..
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Sha! And awesome sigs..

Lovely sig LG!

Bay the threads are cool and fun....

Cam I know how you feel...I'm stuck at work too..

Great pix everyone!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Evening Flyboy thunkers

So… the month is coming to an end quickly and the responses to the thread’s challenge Love of Flying has really been incredible!

I thought I’d give everyone a heads up now that we will be starting the Team Flyboy Stargate Rewatch/Challenge on June 1st. We are going to be rewatching SG1 and SGA simultaneously, alternating between the two shows to maximize the flyboy exposure.

We are hoping to not only enjoy the viewing and discussion - but wonderful forms of art and fiction as well. I’m hoping that it can flow the way the current Love of Flying challenge has… as one of many wonderful ways of expressing our love for the Stargate Flyboys.

I’ll get details up after the holiday weekend.
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome! The rewatch sounds wonderful, though I won't be able to take many caps of SG-1 since I watch those online.

Comment

It will be fun

You'll have to spend that time snurching caps instead for those episodes

sigpic

Comment

I can do that.

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
                                sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
                                Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

Working...
                                X