X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
    hiya taris!!

Hey! *waves*
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
      sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
      Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

Comment

CHEERS!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

this hurt to re-size this one... I just love Shep in this one.. *mmmmmm*
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Evenin' everyone!

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm working on a banner for my "Unexpected" story. Does someone have a really great thoughtful shot of Cam Mitchell? I'm needing something I can cut out and put on a black background that looks really good.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Brneyestx View Post
                Hello good afternoon for some of us..

kids are cute so we dont eat our YOUNG as some smart animals do..
                I've told my kids on occasion that the only thing saving them from an untimely death is their cuteness (and the fact that I love the little monsters), particularly in the first five minutes home from school, when they begin arguing with each other already. My MIL tries to tell me that children are a blessing. I remind her that I'm married to one of her children, I know better. Luckily, I can escape into Gateworld, YouTube, writing or reading fan fic. Hope you got some rest, honey! Sounds like you needed it.

I am currently working on five hours of sleep last night & the night before, but for some reason, despite having to be up in less than five hours, I cannot sleep. So you lucky people get to deal with my exhausted ramblings. So far, I've read an awesome fic by Shaviva and watched the accompanying vid on YouTube. Wish I had talent to stitch together pics and vids like that. I'm also wandering around here and the Kavan/Evan thunk thread, enjoying the view.
                Last edited by Whytewytch; 26 May 2011, 08:49 PM. Reason: Clarifying that I do NOT intend on killing my offspring.
                sigpic
                Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

And, before I log off for the night, here's another of my story banners, this one for the Cam/OC story Unexpected.

Enjoy!

Comment

I am sitting here looking at all the pretty while working on a new one-shot story...the shots of the boys are a great inspiration.

*being cheerleaded by Brn*
                    sigpic

Comment

Brn's a great cheerleader.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                        Brn's a great cheerleader.
                        She can be rather evil though...when she wants to be.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well. . . .

We love you, Brn. You know that.

Comment

Evening everyone

Loved the new sig, ~lg, does that mean you no longer need a contemplative Cam?

sigpic

Comment

Nope, Bay. To be honest, I swiped one of yours from this thread.

Love that shot of Lorne, too!

Comment

That is a great one with the light across his eyes I'm pretty sure I swiped it from MGM

Love the orange glow of that Lorne cap

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X