No announcement yet.

Team Flyboy (thunking, shipping, discussion) - Lorne/Mitchell/Sheppard/O'Neill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I wish I wasn't at work so I could pay attention and play more. Stupid time zones
    sigpic

Comment

LOL Bay - I say that all the time about timezones!!!

Spoiler:
      The 'green' system is annoying me! If the same small group of people (like for example the people here on the flyboy thread!!) put up great pics and sigs and such, and do nice things for others like provide exactly the right pic, why can't we green them for each one? I wanted to green everyone today and so I'll have to go searching for somewhere else to green different people just so I can come back here and green the people I actually want to green. *grrrrr* frustrating! Not that I resent having to green lots of people - just that I can't control the timing of when I do what
      sigpic

Comment

I noticed that, too, Sha. Kinda annoying.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one

sigpic

Comment

Okay - gotta get to bed ... enjoy your day everyone. Brn, sorry I missed you - hello for when you get back. Night Bay, lg, Mane, and everyone who might visit during the day

sigpic

Comment

'Night, Sha. Sleep well.

Comment

One place that I have found to green people so I can come back and green those I want - is the other art threads. Always something cool being created and it can inspire ideas

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/5...-family-thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/4...Display-Thread

I know there are some "free Green" threads for just giving away the green, but this way you get to see pretty things and give it for a reason.

I still 9 out of 10 times can't green any of you when I try Need to branch out even more I guess.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, awesome, Bay! I'll have to check those out!

Comment

Night Sha
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      Oh, awesome, Bay! I'll have to check those out!
                      one fun thing is that on the first link, the posters in there will also create tuts and answer questions and their stuff is amazing.
                      sigpic

Comment

Great ideas! I visit the free green and rep threads occasionally when I run out of green for the people I want to green, but those are even better.

sigpic

Comment

Hiya Mane I have those threads in my subscribed threads so I can go there whenever there is a new post. I love seeing the new sigs

sigpic

Comment

I checked out the threads, and their stuff is amazing!

The Jack/Sam ship/family art thread was great with the tutorials, too.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo... my Friday is half over

If I could do cartwheels I would, but...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X