• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work ladygris!
    they look great!!
    sigpic

Comment

Bay, love the New Year's Eve sig! I'll take #2, please!
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Nice challenge entry lg - it's a shame that they reveal something so cool (and character defining in a way) about Lorne in such a sad episode. I really like the colouring you achieved - makes it feel like one of those old movies I used to love watching on Saturday afternoons.

Bay, I too love your New Years sig. WW, we may have to toss (or arm wrestle LOL) for number 2!!

Sy, I LOVE your New Years sig - just lovely!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
          Nice challenge entry lg - it's a shame that they reveal something so cool (and character defining in a way) about Lorne in such a sad episode. I really like the colouring you achieved - makes it feel like one of those old movies I used to love watching on Saturday afternoons.

Bay, I too love your New Years sig. WW, we may have to toss (or arm wrestle LOL) for number 2!!

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...geddon01-1.jpg
          Thanks, Sha. I loved making it because it allowed me to use my two favorite SGA guys in one sig. And, yes, it's a shame we didn't have that moment unspoiled by the end of the episode.

The coloring was actually very easy. I can tell you how I got it, if you like.

Comment

Thanks, Sha!

Good night!
            sigpic

Comment

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...geddon01-1.jpg
              I agree on the Lorne/Beckett entries in all respects. As for Kavan/Lorne, we can share, since we're in different time zones. I don't mind sloppy seconds, so long as I get a helping.

sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Thank you, WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                  I agree on the Lorne/Beckett entries in all respects. As for Kavan/Lorne, we can share, since we're in different time zones. I don't mind sloppy seconds, so long as I get a helping.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...de_00260-1.jpg

Time zones working in my favour again!!! *pumps fist in the air* Yeah!!

Okay, so I'll send him to you once I'm done celebrating the New Year

sigpic

Comment

Those pesky time zones occasionally do come in handy!

For me, it means I get to be somewhat awake when most everyone is online.

Comment

*is getting so mad at Photoshop* I actually have some time to make art and the (%^$+^*&!!! PS is being a PITA. *kicks it*

Hello All! How is everyone's evening/day going?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hiya, Postie. Sorry to hear PS isn't behaving.

Comment

Evening everyone...

Love the new sigs, ~lg.

Thank you WW and Sha... my sig is from last year. I'd hoped to redo it for this year, but I just don't have the time.

Welcome Lila
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Bay!

Comment

Sha, I shared your 12 days vid over on the R/K thread.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Good evening, Love Shack!

Tell Sha that vid is completely awesome from me and many others in the Ever household!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X