John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Joe isnt doing anything at the moment but has other business interests that keeps him solvent ... I think he's waiting on the right thing to come along... he doesn't need the money so isnt prepared to just take anything.... I think he is working on a few projects that are in the early stages and doesnt want to say too much about them..

Rachel has her own production company as far as I know.. I think thats what she meant when she said she has her own company.. she wants to produce her own stuff.. she is writing also and wants to make her own decisons and not be reliant on others.. I think she has a big network of friends now in the industry.. including Joe who is very knowledgeable on the industry and I'm sure willing to offer her advise..
    Oh that's good to hear abou the both of them. I know I miss them, but if it is better for them then they should go for it. I bet after what happened they are all a bit weary to trust tptb.

Cazz. Silly question. What is ep 9 suppose to be?

Comment

Ok. I'm trying to think of little things we can do, now that Todd has done experiments on John.

Could there be side affects to what happened? Were there other experiments done on John that Carson is unaware of??

Maybe Todd could have done something to other Wraiths and things went wrong. Besides being able to use the Ancient devices, what else can they do with the ATA gene? Is their something Todd wants that no one else knows about, Like some powerful Ancient weapon??

Comment

Some con pics....

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
          Hello guys,

I did see a Blue's recap of the con. Aww, that was a sweet story about Joe and Rachel.

You know...

Spoiler:

I wish I could give you guys news from the Con, but there were no questions along those lines directed to either Rachel or Joe respectively. The only question that came close was when a young lady asked Rachel about Teyla’s pregnancy. I think the question was whether if Teyla had not gotten pregnant, do she think the TPTB would have gone ahead with John and Teyla. I didn’t take notes. I am trying to write this from memory. But the hunky and cute Paul McGillion said something, then the laughter started and somehow that part of the question got lost. LOL, I believe this was the point that Paul said Teyla was sleeping around for the past three seasons that pregnancy was sort of expected to happen with all the worlds she had visited. LOL. Paul teased Rachel constantly. Rachel did get in some shots too.

It was interesting to see how some fans viewed the show. While sitting with a group of people, a gentleman said he was waiting on Teyla and Ronon to get together in the show while we were watching music videos while waiting for our photographs from the photo ops. I was like WHAT. I only observed that particular relationship as a brother/sister thing myself. And Jason has stated time and again, he see his character with someone like Teyla, but not Teyla. Recent confirmation...the commentary for Broken Ties. So it was and interesting to hear all these different POVs.

And if anyone of you guys are interested....here's more...

http://foxyinthecity.livejournal.com/8820.html
          Thanks Hope. I know I'm baffled too.

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
          Okay, okay I know I said I'd be on but recently, life took a turn for the worse. I have been ill, had studying/revising to do and only now have managed to get back on track. So now I will for DEFFO BE ON!
          Welcome back hun!!!

Thanks Blue for the lovely pics??
          Personal JF question:
          Spoiler:
          Is there a reason why he doesn't have a ring on???

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Let me think about if for a bit to get some ideas. Maybe fore someone getting revenge on Teyla it could be one of Michael's hybrids. Getting revenge on he for killing his master. ??
            I have that one covered I'm introducing a character in ep 6 that I'm writing Thought it would be nice for Teyla to have some angst that doesn't involve Michael

Cazz. Silly question. What is ep 9 suppose to be?
            Oops, I forgot about ep 9! It's the one that we said we'd come back to, I pitched some thing a bit ago for it, I'll find the pitch in a min

Ok. I'm trying to think of little things we can do, now that Todd has done experiments on John.

Could there be side affects to what happened? Were there other experiments done on John that Carson is unaware of??

Maybe Todd could have done something to other Wraiths and things went wrong. Besides being able to use the Ancient devices, what else can they do with the ATA gene? Is their something Todd wants that no one else knows about, Like some powerful Ancient weapon??
            I like those ideas Maybe Todd figures out that there is another component to the ATA, one that hasn't been activated yet? He does something to Sheppard that causes it to activate, can't think of what that means at the mo though

As for the Wraith, maybe Todd managed to get the ATA to work for them partly after his experiments on Shep and they infiltrate Atlantis.

Amazing pictures Blue!!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Cazz....I've been distracted from reading through the virtual season 6 recaps as my daughter is getting her GCSE results tomorrow and is panicking and getting herself in a stress... so we've been talking now for ages trying to convince her that even if her results are not as good as she wants there are plenty of other things she can do...

So I'll have another go tomorrow and offer up some suggestions... great ideas so far and I really can't wait to start reading them.. thanks to the writers and everyone who is working so hard to give us these

There are lots of con pics featured over at the GW home page...
              sigpic

Comment

Here's that pitch Sci:
                Rodney and Zelenka go to the mainland with Lorne's team to check out an anomalous reading.
                Shep's team are supposed to have the day off. Shep and Ronon playing computer games, Shep asks Teyla if she wants a go, offers to hold Torren.
                They find a device on the mainland, it looks already activated. Rodney tries to switch it off but it sends out an em pulse when he touches it. The pulse reaches atlantis, so the team know something is wrong and go in search of Rodney etc.
                Is ep 8 the one where the ancient comes? If so, maybe she activated the device (oo! Look at that, story continuity ) Obviously there's difficulties along the way (yet to be decided ) and this could lead to the Shep breakdown idea?

Good luck to your daughter Blue!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Here's that pitch Sci:

Thanks Cazz...

Oh a Shep breakdown... I love the sound of that...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                    Landjrule - I thought we had it tough just with the forum down. I always feel lost with no computer.
                    The power went off in the evening- sadly missed my fav show (except the power came back on for long enough for me to see 2 min of it, & then went back off- I was really upset then)
                    Thankfully I had just finished an SGA S1 ep about 5 min before the power went off- I would've freaked if I hadn't.

"The weapon the Ancients built to defend this outpost."

"The Who?"

"You do have security clearance to be here?"

"Yeah, Yeah, General O'Neill just gave it to me."

"Then you don't even know about the Stargate."

"The What?"

He was so innocent then! And Sci, I know you know that one!
                    I love that scene- Joe played it so well.
                    And Paul is amazing too- was listening to the 'Hot Zone' commentary (watched the ep & then the commentary), & Paul was talking about his accent is just put on & how he went to a con in Scotland, & started talking in his normal accent & some guy shouted out "where's your accent?" & Paul switched to his Carson accent. Twas funny to hear Paul say it!

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                    I had the same reaction about Paul McG in Star Trek. we were ten in the room when I went (I was alone and went after work there weren't many people) and when I saw him I was 'this is carson' and after I remembered reading that he was cast in the movie so I was sure it was him but seriously it took him what ? 10 seconds . But I loved it.
                    I remember going to see ST- Paul was the main reason I went to see it. [that & seeing Aussie Eric Bana as baddie- he hardly does that, so it was worth seeing it]. I picked Paul from the first shot- & I was with Dad, & after we came out of Gold Class (free tickets! wooo! that's the benefit of dad being coach to some of the cricket teams at our local club) we were talking about all the people we knew out of it.

Dad mentioned Spock (the new one) was from Heroes. [to which I said "yeah, I don't watch it. but I already knew that- seen interviews of him on TV."]
                    I pointed out Cameron from House, & Kirk Sr is Aussie. And of course Paul [I said "the guy who plays Dr Beckett in Atlantis was in it for a few scenes. You know, the one that tells Kirk he ain't on any of the ships?"
                    There were a few others I picked up from the credits- can't remember though.
                    Looked it up on imdb- Karl Urban [was in LOTR- Eomer; was the Doc in ST].....there's too many to mention.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

@Scifan / Bluealien Aww. Thanks for the welcoming back. So what has everyone been on about?
                      sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                      Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

I have that one covered I'm introducing a character in ep 6 that I'm writing Thought it would be nice for Teyla to have some angst that doesn't involve Michael

Oops, I forgot about ep 9! It's the one that we said we'd come back to, I pitched some thing a bit ago for it, I'll find the pitch in a min

I like those ideas Maybe Todd figures out that there is another component to the ATA, one that hasn't been activated yet? He does something to Sheppard that causes it to activate, can't think of what that means at the mo though

As for the Wraith, maybe Todd managed to get the ATA to work for them partly after his experiments on Shep and they infiltrate Atlantis.

Amazing pictures Blue!!!
                        Oh Ok. I was just wondering and yeah I see your point about not over doing Michael thing.

I was trying to think of somthing last night too.

We know that some Ancients had the ability to:

Heal
                        Foresight
                        Be smarter
                        Teleport(?? Not sure it that's the right word I want)

Ummm. What else?

Ok. This is a far fetch idea, but....

What if Todd had a way that he could reach John's subconscious thoughts while John sleeps. He begins to sleep walk, obviously without any one's knowledge, and can't understand why he's been so tired. The reason Todd is doing this is to have some things set up to take sheilds, etc down before they get there to take over Atlantis. But eventually John collapses with shear exhaustion and that's when they find out that he's been sleep walking when he leaves the infirmary, maybe even when they sedated him. ??? Maybe John starts to suffer from sleep deprivation??

Just throwing ideas.

Here's that pitch Sci:

Ohhhh. I like this idea. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                          @Scifan / Bluealien Aww. Thanks for the welcoming back. So what has everyone been on about?
                          You are welcome hun. Hope to see you in here more.

Comment

You are welcome hun. Hope to see you in here more.
                            I hope so too.lol
                            sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                            Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Title: The Enabled
                              Summary: John leaves Atlantis on an undercover mission to help rid the galaxy of the Wraith. But will become of him and the power he holds? Will Atlantis be able to survive without their strongest link?
                              Characters: Everyone
                              Pairing: Teyla/Kanaan, Teyla-John, Other
                              Rating: T/PG-15

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5237028/4/The_Enabled
                              don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Remember it's the Childhood's End rewatch tonight. Iwon't be here to watch it as it's my dad's birthday but... I will. At some point

Go forth and find fandom stuff to do with the ep!!
                                don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X