John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone !
    How are you ? For fanfics readers did you see that there was an update on Evander's Heir
    Originally posted by scifan View Post
    WELL said Jess.

I know for me personally, I didn't come into SGA until the 3rd season and I saw right away how they were for each other. Especially John's feelings for Teyla. I personally think that once the writers stopped getting imput from the actors they brought the level of character growth down. They need to think outside of the box, start fresh and give what the fans want.... JT loving!! Ok. That was just for the JT fans.

Congrats on Milestone!!!

Thanks Asgard and nice artwork.
    Yeah ITA it's what fans want more seriously I think they made a mistake a lot of people enjoyed their banter even as friendship only thank you so much
    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    awww i'm sorry *pats asgard on the back*

Thanks, sci made them

I know, sometimes my mouth (or should I say my fingers) runs ahead of my brain The anger can sometimes get the better of me

Thanks I'll try to stop depress Goodbye Nessie LOL
    Oh yeah I know what you mean sometimes I write and write and write and seriously it means nothing (you saw it more than once LOL)
    LOL!!

Yep and I bet tptb think they are so smart by doing that too.

Oh you Rock SAF!! LOVE IT!!

I know. I'm really worried about her. Well, have to see what Cazz wants to do.

How about a teaser for VS6- Ep5?

No official Title yet: Warning, Linda, it's a cliffie.
    Spoiler:

He worked quickly to remove all the obstacles in his way in order to get her out. She was fading in and out of consciousness and her pulse was thready.

“Teyla? Can you hear me?” he asked while trying to remain calm.

She faintly nodded her head and carefully brought her to the back of the jumper in tend her wounds better.

“Colonel Sheppard, this is the Daedalus. Do you read me?” Caldwell boomed into his ear comm.

“Colonel Caldwell? How did you know we were here?” John said with confusion, but also with much relief.

“Atlantis informed us that they lost contact with you over an hour ago. Are you and Teyla all right?”

“No, Teyla is seriously injured and I think I may have a concussion,” he answered. He could feel the room slightly spin and his head pounding even more.

Teyla’s eyes rolled back into her head and her body went limp, “Teyla!?”

Hee hee. Poor you.
    I'm sure you guys are having a blast.

I don't even remember how she started the fish thing. Might have to blame a smilie for it.
    LOL!! Oh I bet it's a beautiful sight.

You two are crazy and are cracking me up. :lol

What movie did you see?

Which ep of LOTS were you watching?
    *drools* where is the next part yeah thanks for the Teyla whump (I know there is fans in here ) LOL
    Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
    SCIIIIIIIIII!
    Spoiler:

Way to freak us out!
    This is for the PJ crash ep, right? I'm gonna love this one- I had a similar idea for my other SG fic, & this is just freaky! I mean, I had the idea of the PJ crashing........diff people in it of course. None of the SGA crew.

Spoiler:

I agree- there were many times he should've freaked slightly at her missing. The Ark being one of those.
    End of Kindred 1 (ok- well near the end, cos a certain Scottish Doc appears) when Caldy says they've lost the hive ship cos it went into hyperspace, John's reaction was sooo emotional I swear he could've burst out crying if he was on his own. (he had tears forming in his eyes).
    As for Prodigal- John stuck back after Teyla joined in. I think he did punch Michael once after Tey appeared....... I was expecting him to at least come forward & stand next to Teyla when Michael was hanging off the edge, or at least come over at the end. Instead he hung back just watching her- neither made the move to each others side.
    At least we have the end of EatG- where they're side by side without stupid Kanaan around. Pitty S5 was filled with McPuker (barf)

Nice. Lovely. I like it. Well done!
    Thank you so much as for Prodigal and the missing moments what can I say only watch CSI Miami
    I'm glad you all had a good time and I bet that was funny for them to figure out your keyboard. LOL!!!

I'm sure you'll enjoy them. I know I did.

Hmmmm. Let me see.... was it the JT part or the....
    Spoiler:
    Teyla whumping that got you excited?

YEP!!! That's the smiley

YW.

Hey Ninja. I hope you don't mind me posting the other sig I made you.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Heroine-JT.jpg
    It's fantastic
    sigpic
    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Quinn View Post
      From a partial transcript of an interview Joe did on the Season 5 DVD:

http://sheafrotherdon.livejournal.com/399719.html
      Thank you so much for sharing. You know this is shows where you love to watch the show and knowing that there is such greatness behind, not only a play as Desperate Housewives, you totally enjoy it more
      Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
      *Hugs* This is true. LOL, we been out of touch lately. So I figure I will remind you.

Prodigal
      Spoiler:
      I like your shippy eyes. But I wasn't just commenting on John's feelings alone. But the overall feelings of the characters. Zelenka and Lorne was there looking at the monitor. What was their emotions? We audience knew what was going on in the control room - office, but the characters didn't. And at no time when they were making their way to the control tower, no asked or commented about what was happening to Zelenka if I recall correctly he was watching the monitor. By having the characters' inquiring about what is taking place in the tower - would have given me some insight into their thoughts and feelings. IMO

NCIS
      Spoiler:
      I thought so too. I was able to watch the episode over the weekend without interruptions. And he didn't. I love that whole take down scene. LOL, it can't come fast enough for me too.

Oh, lovely sigs you did for Linda.

Linda had a milestone. Congrats Linda!

Oh, congrats Blue!

Interesting...thanks Cazz.

You know my thoughts. The writers cop out! How can the writers expect us to believe that Teyla settled down with Kanaan...pleazzzze. How can I believe a relationship that they never bother to developed.

Too funny!

I truly hope your dad will be fine. God bless.

Hey you long time no see. How are you doing?

Yeah, we did had some discussions in th Rachel's thread about this. Thanks. Are you talking about this sig? Because I had another Pretender's sig today. I like your Pretender's sig too. Have you done any more artwork since the ones that I last saw? I was away from LJ and GW for some time.

Prodigal
      Spoiler:
      Before, I saw the episode I was excited that we would get some angst from John. Only to be disappointed. There was a moment though when he was looking at the screen - you saw his concern, but the way they filmed this episode. I just don't think they put much effort into the emotional aspects of it. John and Teyla share something poignant with the death of Michael. Was that addressed? No. They went back to having Rodney and Sheppard racing cars at the end and Teyla holding TJ smiling and watching them. I would have like to have seen a conversation between John and Teyla discussing what happened with Michael. We didn't have to hear the conversation just the pretense of them having a conversation. I like this episode a lot and I will watch it again before I watch some other episodes of Season 5. This episode had the potential to be an awesome episode instead of just a good one.

Awesome artwork.
      ITA with all your points. I felt exactly the same about Prodigal.
      Spoiler:
      You know in Michael I would have loved more John feeling like Ronon going throught the door and missing it. But we had this scene watching when she was in the room. In Prodigal nothing at all and at the end she killed Michael this isn't something she did a lot. This isn't something Shep isn't accustomed and there was nothing. I was really deceived, onceagain not as a shipper but i mean as a continuation of their frienship since so long

I'm fine thanks and you ? I suppose it's the problem when 2 people dn't go anymore on Internet but I missed you all so much that I've returned LOL and I'm glad you're back too. I enjoyed always your thoughts
      No I don't think I did more. And to be honnest I never returned to LJ since our last discussion but i enjoyed it, it was nice to speak of another show that I really like and with someone who feel the same. My sister didn't understood my love for parker and Jarod as she didn't understood JT LOL. I'm a little extremist in my passion LOL
      I did once more for Lyle but it's all. During a long time I wasn't in here nor Internet
      Pretender OT
      Spoiler:

I don't remember if you saw the Jarod one. I love artwork on this show because it's so dark that you can really play with it

Prodigal
      Spoiler:
      Particularly when you think of the way she felt more than once for Michael. She killed him and we know how difficult Michael was for her. I don't think she would be playing like nothing happened even if i find it true that once passed it's the end of a stress and of her child threatening. But I think itmissed a scene. It's the problem when you have a child and it's what I try to say to my mom live for yourself. But no it's as if they didn't exist to support their child. But I missed Teyla

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      WAAAAA hey Cazz [url]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/Sorcha1985/Smilies/_pounceglomp__by_sereneworx.gif[/IMG], hey Gater [url]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/Sorcha1985/Smilies/muchohug.gif[/IMG] - miss you already

:lol please don't blow up anything on your way home. have a save trip What did you do today except the boattrip? Museums Island?

i was a little inspired :rolleyes totally snurchable
      http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n.../teylaJohn.jpg
      It's realy stuning I love it
      Oh Fainne. That so Rocks hun. SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Hope!! I forgot to say that I love your Pretender sig. I so miss that show.
      Yeah me too
      Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      I don't know whether any of you have already seen this but its a pretty detailed con report from Vancouver of JF's talk.... very interesting read..

This is a little snippet .. cute story about Rachel...
      Spoiler:
      Someone asked about wrestling Rachel Lutrell. “Actually I had Rachel stay at the house last week. She brought her little guy and he’s a handful! I’ve got three boys, and her little boy, who’s hunger than any of my boys, he’s just like . . . he’s able to pick up like large objects (squats a little, and pretends to raise something heavy, one handed, over his head). And he’s just all over the place! But no, with Rachel, she’s looking pretty fit. I might have the gun nearby, just in case. But don’t think I wouldn’t like to try to wrestle her.

If you read the entire report there is a very funny story about Joe wrestling Paul McGillion as well.. while both a bit drunk..

Interesting to hear Joe admit that he felt he didnt get a lot to do in season 5.. hmm... He loved Vegas and I think it was because he finally got something to do...

Link to full report..

http://www.wormholeriders.com/blog/?p=546#comments
      Wow thanks for the link and for this part as i said I find it so nice to have friends like this.
      Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      i made a teyla wallie but its terrible
      I don't think so as Camy I love the effects
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
        Hi Everyone!!!

Very interesting interview. Thanks for the link Blue! I just love reading all those little stories.

Just read all the great discussions about Prodigal

Spoiler:
        I really think too that TPTB missed a great opportunity to show some real character angst. When they first spotted Teyla unconscious on the monitor, we heard Rodney say "Oh my God" and that was it. We saw John's face and I think he showed concern but not nearly as much as I wanted to see from him. I think they should have at least spoken about or acknowledged that they knew Michael was there to take Torren and possibly Teyla and they were not going to let that happen. All they really talked about was getting control of the city back. John never once (when he was wandering around trying to find a way up to the control room) asked Zalenka what was happening the Teyla on the screen. Again, missed emotions. And the end scene after the fight, I agree there could have been so much more that the two of them just looking at each other. John was just looking like he couldn't believe Teyla kicked Michael's hand away. A hug between the two of them would have been so appropriate at that moment - just John showing Teyla that he was so glad she and Torren were safe (and for saving his butt! And again when Teyla was trying to contact John or Rodney on the earmike, she calls for Col. Sheppard. UGGGHH! I just hate when she does that. Anyway, a really good episode that could have been made sooo much better with just a couple little emotional scenes.
        It's so true
        Spoiler:
        it was as in S2 you know without real friendship or nothing. Hey we save the city nobody else is important. Teyla is in danger but Teyla who ? It wasn't at all like Shep we know how he care for the city and his friends but no Teyla I don't care. This was really too bad. ITA that it was the JT moment whether ship or not. I felt like when teyla lost Charrin and fortunately there was Carson because she was all alone. Where were eps like S&R, Vengeance or the Ark (even if it was relly light IMO)

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        I think the writers were deliberatly showing distance between John and Teyla and in fact between all her team mates in season five.. they seem to have this archiac notion that if you are involved with someone then you can't be seen to be getting close to anyone else.... especially other men.. god forbid..

So the closer friendlier moments died as soon as Kanaan appeared though the worst part of it is that he was never even around when Teyla needed him.. it was always John who saved her bacon... Teyla treated John and the rest of her team like strangers in season five... the writers killed the bond between them and Teyla acted like she barely knew them at times and suddenly started calling John Colonel.... where did that come from... she had been calling him John since season 3 except for the odd occasions when it was warranted to call him Colonel... but in season 5 she called him Colonel more times than she called him John...

Hell could freeeze over before I see Teyla falling for someone like Kanaan.. he's just way too bland and weak for her ...but unfortunately it looks like we are stuck with him.. once they keep him in the background and try and bring back some sort of team bond I could cope with him.. but if we get some forced scenes between them and no team bond in the movie then I wont won't be interested in watching ... I can't seem to be bothered in watching any of season five eps... all the characters just lost their magic for me in that season... and the overdose of certain characters just made too many of the eps unwatchable..
        Yeah and it's why I wanted so much to ask JM a question on his blog about this.
        Spoiler:
        but I fear that it seems too shippy while I ask it on a team feeling. Yeah they wanted to separate to put the light on one character. But the light only appear if you have another to share it. It's like this.

Something personal doesn't permit to the character to grow alone and together. It's the thing that thney sjhare. This is why I disliked Outcast. I didn't care Shep storyline I mean he is so different from the first time we saw it. Now he care. This storyline should have permit to grow whiler sharing it with others.

As Sam and Jolinar Daniel was here to have an input in her thougts, Jack was fighting by her side and we know how Teal's was loyal. They were a team and everybody counted. Teal'c never let someone behind he was always here and the most supportive. But all had a point for the character to make him grow. outcast hadn't a point because it was in the past and he was almost alone to share it so finally his thoughts and all they were really for the spectator the other didn't gain a thing for Shep because of this ep
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

i like it Donna hun
          Polly wants cookie... now!
          mmmmmmm cookie
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Waaaaaaaaa!

Hello thread We are running out of internet time so just a quick hello... y'all raise good points about Kanaan and Prodigal...

More tomorrow from us when we get home...
            Cazzie it has been awhile.

Very good points Hope for Prodical.
            Spoiler:
            You are totally right. I guess we were all hoping for more then what we got. And that would've been a great idea if the did add more towards the end. Thanks hun. Surprisingly it was Carl Binder that wrote the script.

NCIS:
            Spoiler:
            I loved how Tony got the best of Ziva's dad too. The man is good.

Sci, I sometimes get the feeling with these writers that their bodies were there in the room, but their minds and hearts were elsewhere if you know what I mean, particularly for Season 5.

NCIS
            Spoiler:
            He is. That scene was awesome. I loved that line of hers at the airport, that there only two people authorize to kill Tony and she is one of them, and when the father commented how quickly she got there at his office and she replied she drove. I feel bad for Ziva. I feel bad that she has to question whether what happened between her and Michael was real and they kept her in the dark.

i was a little inspired totally snurchable
            Beautiful!!! I like the coloring a lot. And thanks!

Edit: Hope!! I forgot to say that I love your Pretender sig. I so miss that show.
            Thanks. I miss that show too. So many unanswered questions too.

Yes I did Oh and I forgot to say this in the Rachel thread...Yeah BIG SHOCKER THERE EH....I love yer Pretender sig
            So I see. I looked at your post. Man, ninja you been chatting up a storm. I thought ninjas were the silent type. LOL, right. Not anymore with these guys. They seem to have a way of putting their feet in their mouths a lot. Thanks.

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            i made a teyla wallie but its terrible
            Spoiler:
            http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/lunapic-124518699733623.jpg
            Donna, it pretty!

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
            Hi Everyone!!!

Very interesting interview. Thanks for the link Blue! I just love reading all those little stories.

Just read all the great discussions about Prodigal

Spoiler:
            I really think too that TPTB missed a great opportunity to show some real character angst. When they first spotted Teyla unconscious on the monitor, we heard Rodney say "Oh my God" and that was it. We saw John's face and I think he showed concern but not nearly as much as I wanted to see from him. I think they should have at least spoken about or acknowledged that they knew Michael was there to take Torren and possibly Teyla and they were not going to let that happen. All they really talked about was getting control of the city back. John never once (when he was wandering around trying to find a way up to the control room) asked Zalenka what was happening the Teyla on the screen. Again, missed emotions. And the end scene after the fight, I agree there could have been so much more that the two of them just looking at each other. John was just looking like he couldn't believe Teyla kicked Michael's hand away. A hug between the two of them would have been so appropriate at that moment - just John showing Teyla that he was so glad she and Torren were safe (and for saving his butt! And again when Teyla was trying to contact John or Rodney on the earmike, she calls for Col. Sheppard. UGGGHH! I just hate when she does that. Anyway, a really good episode that could have been made sooo much better with just a couple little emotional scenes.
            ITA!

Spoiler:
            After her initial Colonel Sheppard, she then called him, John. It was just weird when she called him Colonel Sheppard. Although, I think she usually does that, call him by his title when they are on duty.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            *gasp* You mean tptb missed opportunities for character development? Noooooooo!
            It does seem to be a recurring theme with these guys.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post

Spoiler:
            You know in Michael I would have loved more John feeling like Ronon going throught the door and missing it. But we had this scene watching when she was in the room. In Prodigal nothing at all and at the end she killed Michael this isn't something she did a lot. This isn't something Shep isn't accustomed and there was nothing. I was really deceived, onceagain not as a shipper but i mean as a continuation of their frienship since so long

I'm fine thanks and you ? I suppose it's the problem when 2 people dn't go anymore on Internet but I missed you all so much that I've returned LOL and I'm glad you're back too. I enjoyed always your thoughts
            No I don't think I did more. And to be honnest I never returned to LJ since our last discussion but i enjoyed it, it was nice to speak of another show that I really like and with someone who feel the same. My sister didn't understood my love for parker and Jarod as she didn't understood JT LOL. I'm a little extremist in my passion LOL
            I did once more for Lyle but it's all. During a long time I wasn't in here nor Internet
            Pretender OT
            Spoiler:

I don't remember if you saw the Jarod one. I love artwork on this show because it's so dark that you can really play with it

Prodigal
            Spoiler:
            Particularly when you think of the way she felt more than once for Michael. She killed him and we know how difficult Michael was for her. I don't think she would be playing like nothing happened even if i find it true that once passed it's the end of a stress and of her child threatening. But I think itmissed a scene. It's the problem when you have a child and it's what I try to say to my mom live for yourself. But no it's as if they didn't exist to support their child. But I missed Teyla

Glad you are doing fine. Trying not to get this cold that I am getting. Thanks and glad to see you back too. Thanks. And I enjoyed our talks as well too. Love the Pretender artwork! No, I didn't see these two.

As for Prodigal

Spoiler:
            At this point, whatever feelings Teyla had for Michael was probably hate at this point, so why not let us see how she handle her decision to kick away his hands. I think she had justification. And John's feeling watching her doing it. But somehow these emotional moments weren't part of this episode. I miss Teyla too.
            sigpic
            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
            Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
            WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

So I see. I looked at your post. Man, ninja you been chatting up a storm. I thought ninjas were the silent type. LOL, right. Not anymore with these guys. They seem to have a way of putting their feet in their mouths a lot. Thanks.
              I am the silent type except when i'm talking You'd think TPTB would have learned to think before they speak by now

OT
              Spoiler:
              My uncle, my cousins wife and their daughter were involved in a car crash tonight. Some idiot in a white van rammed into them. The girl had lacerations, my cousins wife has neck and back problems, don't know about my uncle yet!
              sigpic

Comment

i like it Donna hun
                Polly wants cookie... now!
                hmm, Edward and Bella? it's hard not to ship them. but i prefer Alice/Jasper, Rosalie/Emmett and Carlisle/Esme

thank you you mean the text? i used lyrics from Snow Patrole chasing Cars
                Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                Thank you so much for sharing. You know this is shows where you love to watch the show and knowing that there is such greatness behind, not only a play as Desperate Housewives, you totally enjoy it more

Spoiler:

Pretender OT
                Spoiler:

Prodigal
                Spoiler:

It's realy stuning I love it

Yeah me too

Wow thanks for the link and for this part as i said I find it so nice to have friends like this.

I don't think so as Camy I love the effects
                Cazzie it has been awhile.

Sci, I sometimes get the feeling with these writers that their bodies were there in the room, but their minds and hearts were elsewhere if you know what I mean, particularly for Season 5.

NCIS
                Spoiler:
                He is. That scene was awesome. I loved that line of hers at the airport, that there only two people authorize to kill Tony and she is one of them, and when the father commented how quickly she got there at his office and she replied she drove. I feel bad for Ziva. I feel bad that she has to question whether what happened between her and Michael was real and they kept her in the dark.

Beautiful!!! I like the coloring a lot. And thanks!

Thanks. I miss that show too. So many unanswered questions too.

Donna, it pretty!

ITA!

Spoiler:
                After her initial Colonel Sheppard, she then called him, John. It was just weird when she called him Colonel Sheppard. Although, I think she usually does that, call him by his title when they are on duty.

It does seem to be a recurring theme with these guys.

Glad you are doing fine. Trying not to get this cold that I am getting. Thanks and glad to see you back too. Thanks. And I enjoyed our talks as well too. Love the Pretender artwork! No, I didn't see these two.

As for Prodigal

Spoiler:
                At this point, whatever feelings Teyla had for Michael was probably hate at this point, so why not let us see how she handle her decision to kick away his hands. I think she had justification. And John's feeling watching her doing it. But somehow these emotional moments weren't part of this episode. I miss Teyla too.
                Thanks you guys iim really trying to get better at it
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

I am the silent type except when i'm talking You'd think TPTB would have learned to think before they speak by now

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  My uncle, my cousins wife and their daughter were involved in a car crash tonight. Some idiot in a white van rammed into them. The girl had lacerations, my cousins wife has neck and back problems, don't know about my uncle yet!
                  Oh My! Linda, that's aweful. I hope they have a quick recovery and I hope your uncle is ok too.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                  Forever!!

Comment

That's terrible Linda.. I hope they are alll ok..

A fic rec..

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5074980/1/Linear

This is a fic about 2 realities and John and Teyla are married in one.....it's one of the best fics I have read in a long time and I really highly recommend it..
                    Though a few warnings..

Spoiler:
                    There are deaths of main characters in both realities and it's pretty dark in some places.... but if you can stick with it it's really a roller coaster of gut wrenching emotions.. but it has light at the end of the tunnel... and I loved the portrayal of Rodney in it... it has McKeller as well but I didnt mind it at all .. and I wasnt a fan of McKeller in the show.. but it fits into the story quite well
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys
                      Spoiler:
                      They're al home now, my cousins wife has whiplash and my uncle they think has a slipped disc. My cousins daughter has lacerations...I'm just glad it wasn't more serious.I could have been a whole lot worse!
                      sigpic

Comment

CAZZZ!!!! Nice to see you pop in. Have a safe trip you two!! **HUGS**
                        Hello! We got back all right, thanks Sci Cazz is currently experiencing Scottish culture by sitting beside me as I type this

I would ask if we missed anything... but we've stayed pretty much up to date.. Though I see we have a new poster... Has Fainne turned from the dark side???

WAAAAA hey Cazz , hey Gater - miss you already

please don't blow up anything on your way home. have a save trip What did you do today except the boattrip? Museums Island?

i was a little inspired totally snurchable
                        We both have fallen in love with this... Consider it doubly (triply?) snurched

I have yet to see any levitating lemon sigs though....
                        pfft like you don't know

Cazzie Hurry back
                        Since everyone missed Cazz and not me, I'm keeping her hostage. She has no posting rights, I am making her take baths of irn bru and taking her to the moors tomorrow to go haggis hunting.

Hmph.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        *gasp* You mean tptb missed opportunities for character development? Noooooooo!
                        *snicker*
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Hey Laura hows it going?
                          i made an ot banner
                          Spoiler:
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            Since everyone missed Cazz and not me, I'm keeping her hostage. She has no posting rights, I am making her take baths of irn bru and taking her to the moors tomorrow to go haggis hunting.

Hmph.

aww i'm sorry my poor Scottish friend...But you know how my memory gets And it was Cazz's name that was always up

Of course I missed you too

Oh yeah and P.S. I like that sig you made Donna...You're geting really good at it

P.P.S. Yes gater and Cazz, we've kidnapped Fainne and converted her to the dark side
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                              Hello! We got back all right, thanks Sci Cazz is currently experiencing Scottish culture by sitting beside me as I type this
                              all tangled up in her necklace?
                              I would ask if we missed anything... but we've stayed pretty much up to date.. Though I see we have a new poster... Has Fainne turned from the dark side???
                              from the dark side? yep, i got quite comfy in here. i mean i got threatened with cod, rubber ducks and bats- what does a girl want more?

We both have fallen in love with this... Consider it doubly (triply?) snurched

I have yet to see any levitating lemon sigs though....
                              thank you well, i need the right inspiration for it, you know? and it's all about the timing
                              i didn't miss you, i had you here Cazz? you still got the penguin i put in your bag before you left?

Comment

P.P.S. Yes gater and Cazz, we've kidnapped Fainne and converted her to the dark side
                                who said i'm not converting you? very slowly but step by step. you even brought me my favourite fish in the beginning - brain washing you seems to work quite well

Comment

Working...
                                X