John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Well, if you didn't do it, Sci, I have no idea who I snurched it from. Let me know whoever you are!

Most likely it was orginally from Camy.... or Camy got it from someone else.

Night hun.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I was in a silly mood.

It's lovely Sci. And that's one of the few Disney songs I know.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        Thanks hun. Sadly, I know quiet a few Disney song.

Comment

I love Disney movies

And your idea about caps that doesn't get used for art...That sounds like a good idea. If I have time that is...I have to move stuff from my computer onto my new external hard drive to make more room, then I have to convert the rest of the SGA eps, then i've still got that video to make for FoXy, and that JT vid you wanted with that Nickelback song (um what was the song called again?)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            I love Disney movies

And your idea about caps that doesn't get used for art...That sounds like a good idea. If I have time that is...I have to move stuff from my computer onto my new external hard drive to make more room, then I have to convert the rest of the SGA eps, then i've still got that video to make for FoXy, and that JT vid you wanted with that Nickelback song (um what was the song called again?)

Oh thanks and I hope you do join.

Take your time with the vid but the song is Gotta Be Somebody

I just saw this JT vid. I really like it. Helplessly
            Last edited by scifan; 19 June 2009, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Hey Gator/Cazz - Hope you gals are having a good time!!

Comment

*jumps up and down* I MUST HAVE THAT SIG, SCI!!! MUST HAVE IT!! that is SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!

Yup, that gif is from me, but not really made by me, it was made for me, by Wikkedangel. I just love her!!!

TORREN JOHN IS JOHN"S BABY!!! I JUST KNEW IT!!!!!

*jumps happily up and down the thread*

SCI, I LOOOOOOVE that idea!!!!
                I'm in!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  MRS. B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                    Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    I love Disney movies
                    Speaking of Disney, I was at Epcot on monday night for a concert (tickets to the concert acted as tickets to the park, it was awesome!)

Speaking of Disney movies, can somebody make me a Mulan sggie or three?
                    Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    *jumps up and down* I MUST HAVE THAT SIG, SCI!!! MUST HAVE IT!! that is SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!
                    This reminds me, SCI where's my engagement poster? You remember? The one you said youi would make for me when I announced my engagement to Mark a few months back?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Hey MrsB!!!! **HUGS**

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Yup, that gif is from me, but not really made by me, it was made for me, by Wikkedangel. I just love her!!!

TORREN JOHN IS JOHN"S BABY!!! I JUST KNEW IT!!!!!

*jumps happily up and down the thread*

SCI, I LOOOOOOVE that idea!!!!
                      I'm in!
                      You can snurch it hun. I'm glad you like it.

Oh cool. I'll try to start after this weekend, but don't wait for me.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                      Speaking of Disney, I was at Epcot on monday night for a concert (tickets to the concert acted as tickets to the park, it was awesome!)

Speaking of Disney movies, can somebody make me a Mulan sggie or three?

This reminds me, SCI where's my engagement poster? You remember? The one you said youi would make for me when I announced my engagement to Mark a few months back?
                      Oh cool. I love Epcot.

I doubt it would be today for any art. I have tons to do.
                      I just recently got that pic off of Cazz so after this weekend I will try to do it. What do you want said on it? Any names, dates, etc???

Gotta go, bye.

Comment

Gotta watch this Vid!!!! The Search is Over

Woohooo!! Got my JT feeling back. Some other ship scenes in it, but it fits the words. You'll see. I always loved this song, now I have another reason why.

Comment

Oh cool. I love Epcot.

I doubt it would be today for any art. I have tons to do.
                          I just recently got that pic off of Cazz so after this weekend I will try to do it. What do you want said on it? Any names, dates, etc???

Gotta go, bye.
                          1. Favorite part of Epcot; China, reason; Dragon Legend Acrobats
                          2. I did not mean you yourself Sci, anybody that knows Disney films can do one or three (like I dunno maybe Linda or Yappi (Love that Genie sigge!))
                          3. Right now, just something similar to what you have in siggie form would work, though words, I'm not sure yert, we havent set a date yet though. So I think just from Mark with love might do fine me thinks, if you can write it in Chinese Traditional Characters would be even better

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

CAMY!!! SCI!!! How are you guys??? Whaz happening with you's?

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              1. Favorite part of Epcot; China, reason; Dragon Legend Acrobats
                              2. I did not mean you yourself Sci, anybody that knows Disney films can do one or three (like I dunno maybe Linda or Yappi (Love that Genie sigge!))
                              3. Right now, just something similar to what you have in siggie form would work, though words, I'm not sure yert, we havent set a date yet though. So I think just from Mark with love might do fine me thinks, if you can write it in Chinese Traditional Characters would be even better

I haven't been to Epcot in ages, but I would love to see all those places again, especially since the kids are much older. I loved eating in Mexico. They got me liking black beans.
                              I loved going to see the table and chair sets in China too. It's much lower then traditional tables, but I love that black lacker(sp) look. Plus the cork wood art with the mother of pearl inlaid in it..... WOW

CAMY!!! SCI!!! How are you guys??? Whaz happening with you's?
                              Hey Dude!! I'm ok. Getting ready for another busy weekend. How about you?

And what's up with the nun???

Comment

I haven't been to Epcot in ages, but I would love to see all those places again, especially since the kids are much older. I loved eating in Mexico. They got me liking black beans.

I loved going to see the table and chair sets in China too. It's much lower then traditional tables, but I love that black lacker(sp) look. Plus the cork wood art with the mother of pearl inlaid in it..... WOW

And what's up with the nun???
                                I know two of the group, one of them I grew up with Their act is awesome!

I never really liked eating at Mexico, too expensive, same for Japan and Germany, China was best, Nine Dragons was best food!! I LOVED sitting on the floor and eating that way withonly a pillow of sorts under me, best of all was the Sweet & sour Chicken!! Chopsticks were fun too!

I think MrsB has a new habit.....

Comment

Working...
                                X