John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Hmmmm. Let me see.... was it the JT part or the....
    Spoiler:
    Teyla whumping that got you excited?
    pfft like you don't know

YEP!!! That's the smiley

Hey Ninja. I hope you don't mind me posting the other sig I made you.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Heroine-JT.jpg
    Didn't I already post it in here Um.......Oops

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
    Oh, lovely sigs you did for Linda.

Linda had a milestone. Congrats Linda!
    Yes I did Oh and I forgot to say this in the Rachel thread...Yeah BIG SHOCKER THERE EH....I love yer Pretender sig

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    *sneaks in from classes*
    good morning

ah, right, now i understand

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Waaaaaaaaa!

Hello thread We are running out of internet time so just a quick hello... y'all raise good points about Kanaan and Prodigal...

More tomorrow from us when we get home...

Fainne? We've had a blast
    Cazzie Hurry back

WAAAAA hey Cazz , hey Gater - miss you already

please don't blow up anything on your way home. have a save trip What did you do today except the boattrip? Museums Island?

i was a little inspired totally snurchable
    http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n.../teylaJohn.jpg
    Thoses smileys are mental

Oh I love the sig
    sigpic

Comment

I don't know whether any of you have already seen this but its a pretty detailed con report from Vancouver of JF's talk.... very interesting read..

This is a little snippet .. cute story about Rachel...
      Spoiler:
      Someone asked about wrestling Rachel Lutrell. “Actually I had Rachel stay at the house last week. She brought her little guy and he’s a handful! I’ve got three boys, and her little boy, who’s hunger than any of my boys, he’s just like . . . he’s able to pick up like large objects (squats a little, and pretends to raise something heavy, one handed, over his head). And he’s just all over the place! But no, with Rachel, she’s looking pretty fit. I might have the gun nearby, just in case. But don’t think I wouldn’t like to try to wrestle her.

If you read the entire report there is a very funny story about Joe wrestling Paul McGillion as well.. while both a bit drunk..

Interesting to hear Joe admit that he felt he didnt get a lot to do in season 5.. hmm... He loved Vegas and I think it was because he finally got something to do...

Link to full report..

http://www.wormholeriders.com/blog/?p=546#comments
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        i don't know whether any of you have already seen this but its a pretty detailed con report from vancouver of jf's talk.... Very interesting read..

This is a little snippet .. Cute story about rachel...
        Spoiler:
        someone asked about wrestling rachel lutrell. “actually i had rachel stay at the house last week. She brought her little guy and he’s a handful! I’ve got three boys, and her little boy, who’s hunger than any of my boys, he’s just like . . . He’s able to pick up like large objects (squats a little, and pretends to raise something heavy, one handed, over his head). And he’s just all over the place! But no, with rachel, she’s looking pretty fit. I might have the gun nearby, just in case. But don’t think i wouldn’t like to try to wrestle her.

if you read the entire report there is a very funny story about joe wrestling paul mcgillion as well.. While both a bit drunk..:d

interesting to hear joe admit that he felt he didnt get a lot to do in season 5.. Hmm... He loved vegas and i think it was because he finally got something to do...

link to full report..

aw!!
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

i made a teyla wallie but its terrible
          Spoiler:
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

What? I love that effect!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
              What? I love that effect!!!
              Thanks Camy but its not one of my Best

Comment

Ooh pretty Hey who let a parrot loose

I really like yer Twilight sigs even though I don't ship them
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

thanx hun camy made it for me as well as some other ones they are all awesome

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    thanx hun camy made it for me as well as some other ones they are all awesome
                    They are pure dead brill so they ur
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Hey Hun!!!
                      Yep,that's the one.
                      Oh that is freaky. Do you have the story or is it still in process?
                      The story is a part of a once-20-part-now-40-part series. I'm not up to that particular story- I keep getting distracted & I've been re-writing the first 10 to expand them........
                      I promise I'll post it when it's done. [If I remember by then- I've done like 18 or 19 of the first 20, & I think the crash one is later in the second lot......maybe I'll do an early version of it.....]

i was a little inspired totally snurchable
                      ooo. pretty!
                      Why do those words sound familiar........hmmm....

I don't know whether any of you have already seen this but its a pretty detailed con report from Vancouver of JF's talk.... very interesting read..

Spoiler:
                      Someone asked about wrestling Rachel Lutrell. “Actually I had Rachel stay at the house last week. She brought her little guy and he’s a handful! I’ve got three boys, and her little boy, who’s hunger than any of my boys, he’s just like . . . he’s able to pick up like large objects (squats a little, and pretends to raise something heavy, one handed, over his head). And he’s just all over the place! But no, with Rachel, she’s looking pretty fit. I might have the gun nearby, just in case. But don’t think I wouldn’t like to try to wrestle her.

If you read the entire report there is a very funny story about Joe wrestling Paul McGillion as well.. while both a bit drunk..

Interesting to hear Joe admit that he felt he didnt get a lot to do in season 5.. hmm... He loved Vegas and I think it was because he finally got something to do...

Link to full report..

T4P. Will go & read.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Hi Everyone!!!

Spoiler:

Link to full report..

Very interesting interview. Thanks for the link Blue! I just love reading all those little stories.

Just read all the great discussions about Prodigal

Spoiler:
                        I really think too that TPTB missed a great opportunity to show some real character angst. When they first spotted Teyla unconscious on the monitor, we heard Rodney say "Oh my God" and that was it. We saw John's face and I think he showed concern but not nearly as much as I wanted to see from him. I think they should have at least spoken about or acknowledged that they knew Michael was there to take Torren and possibly Teyla and they were not going to let that happen. All they really talked about was getting control of the city back. John never once (when he was wandering around trying to find a way up to the control room) asked Zalenka what was happening the Teyla on the screen. Again, missed emotions. And the end scene after the fight, I agree there could have been so much more that the two of them just looking at each other. John was just looking like he couldn't believe Teyla kicked Michael's hand away. A hug between the two of them would have been so appropriate at that moment - just John showing Teyla that he was so glad she and Torren were safe (and for saving his butt! And again when Teyla was trying to contact John or Rodney on the earmike, she calls for Col. Sheppard. UGGGHH! I just hate when she does that. Anyway, a really good episode that could have been made sooo much better with just a couple little emotional scenes.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                        Forever!!

Comment

*gasp* You mean tptb missed opportunities for character development? Noooooooo!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            *gasp* You mean tptb missed opportunities for character development? Noooooooo!
                            Shocking isn't it!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                              i made a teyla wallie but its terriblehttp://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/lunapic-124518699733623.jpg
                              i like it Donna hun
                              Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Polly wants cookie... now!
                              hmm, Edward and Bella? it's hard not to ship them. but i prefer Alice/Jasper, Rosalie/Emmett and Carlisle/Esme
                              Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                              ooo. pretty!
                              Why do those words sound familiar........hmmm....
                              thank you you mean the text? i used lyrics from Snow Patrole chasing Cars

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                                Hi Everyone!!!

Very interesting interview. Thanks for the link Blue! I just love reading all those little stories.

Just read all the great discussions about Prodigal

Spoiler:
                                I really think too that TPTB missed a great opportunity to show some real character angst. When they first spotted Teyla unconscious on the monitor, we heard Rodney say "Oh my God" and that was it. We saw John's face and I think he showed concern but not nearly as much as I wanted to see from him. I think they should have at least spoken about or acknowledged that they knew Michael was there to take Torren and possibly Teyla and they were not going to let that happen. All they really talked about was getting control of the city back. John never once (when he was wandering around trying to find a way up to the control room) asked Zalenka what was happening the Teyla on the screen. Again, missed emotions. And the end scene after the fight, I agree there could have been so much more that the two of them just looking at each other. John was just looking like he couldn't believe Teyla kicked Michael's hand away. A hug between the two of them would have been so appropriate at that moment - just John showing Teyla that he was so glad she and Torren were safe (and for saving his butt! And again when Teyla was trying to contact John or Rodney on the earmike, she calls for Col. Sheppard. UGGGHH! I just hate when she does that. Anyway, a really good episode that could have been made sooo much better with just a couple little emotional scenes.
                                I think the writers were deliberatly showing distance between John and Teyla and in fact between all her team mates in season five.. they seem to have this archiac notion that if you are involved with someone then you can't be seen to be getting close to anyone else.... especially other men.. god forbid..

So the closer friendlier moments died as soon as Kanaan appeared though the worst part of it is that he was never even around when Teyla needed him.. it was always John who saved her bacon... Teyla treated John and the rest of her team like strangers in season five... the writers killed the bond between them and Teyla acted like she barely knew them at times and suddenly started calling John Colonel.... where did that come from... she had been calling him John since season 3 except for the odd occasions when it was warranted to call him Colonel... but in season 5 she called him Colonel more times than she called him John...

Hell could freeeze over before I see Teyla falling for someone like Kanaan.. he's just way too bland and weak for her ...but unfortunately it looks like we are stuck with him.. once they keep him in the background and try and bring back some sort of team bond I could cope with him.. but if we get some forced scenes between them and no team bond in the movie then I wont won't be interested in watching ... I can't seem to be bothered in watching any of season five eps... all the characters just lost their magic for me in that season... and the overdose of certain characters just made too many of the eps unwatchable..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X