Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince of Hope cont...
    Spoiler:

Sheppard could see the piers of Atlantis through the darts mainframe, it had taken them weeks to get back to Atlantis’ planet, he was just happy it was still there where he’d left it.

He beamed Nareem out onto the pier and landed the dart smoothly. Opening the canopy and climbing out.

“Why couldn’t we go through the gate again? I think all that time in storage has traumatised my back.” Nareem moaned as he stretched out.

“It’s been 6 years Nareem, I highly doubt my code is still authorised.” Sheppard said, trying to hide the overwhelming feeling of seeing his home again.

A small yelp pulled Sheppard out of his reverie. He could hear a high-pitched panting, rapidly getting louder and louder. A small boy came running towards him, the kid couldn’t have been more than 10 years old. He was looking over his shoulder as he ran towards the edge of the pier. Sheppard quickly became aware of the reason, fast on the boys tail were a group of what looked like security officers, he couldn’t be sure as the uniform was unrecognisable to him.

Sheppard startled as one of the men fired at the boy. “What the hell?” He shouted. The last officer paused momentarily to see where the shout had come from; Sheppard took the opportunity to dive at him, forcing the officer to the floor under his weight.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Sheppard demanded.

The officer looked dazed from the fall and confused at the question, “We have orders to kill anyone caught stealing.” He explained as though Sheppard should already know this.

“But he’s just a kid!” Sheppard unhooked the officer’s gun and turned it on its former owner.

“That boy is well known as a thief, he’s gotten away with things for far too long.” The officer tried to reason with him.

“And that…” Sheppard was interrupted when he heard another shot fire.

“Hey!” Sheppard shouted as he realised the officers were still firing on the boy. He let out a round of bullets, trying to warn rather than hit. But his only response was for one of the officers to turn and fire on him.

“Urgh” Sheppard grunted as a bullet grazed his thigh. He began to fire actually aiming to hurt this time. He took down two of them before the officer on the floor tackled him to ground. He managed to keep hold of the gun and continue to fire on the other officers, taking down another one while his current attacker punched him in the face. He thrust the butt of the gun into the officers head and scrambled to his feet as the officer tried to regain composure. He looked over to the final guard and shot him in the head just as he was reaching the young boy.

He heaved a sigh of relief that was cut short from in his chest when the remaining officer swung his foot out to take Sheppard’s legs out from under him.

“For God’s sake!” Sheppard shouted as his head connected with the ground. He didn’t waste any time and shot the officer point blank as he squared up to hit him again.

Nareem slowly walked over and offered Sheppard a hand up.

“Thanks for the help.” Sheppard said, dripping in sarcasm.

“Seemed like you were doing just fine on your own.” Nareem justified with a glint in his eye.

“Humph.” Sheppard groaned.

“Thanks sir!” He heard the boy shout, as he seemed to surf away over the water on some sort of hover board.

Sheppard and Nareem set back on their course deeper into Atlantis.

“You don’t have to come with me, you know.” Sheppard said, starting to get annoyed with Nareem’s presence.

“I know,” Nareem said, “but you saved my life so I’m staying with you.”

“Since when did the Genii have a ‘I save your life you save mine’ mojo going on?” John asked perplexed.

“We don’t.” Nareem laughed. “I just figure you’re the safest place for me to be.”

“Oh.” Sheppard said. They continued to walk on in silence.

Tbc…

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Icons for the last 2 weeks.

Spoiler:

All awesome as usual!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Made some icons...No JT, but a couple of Teyla and John icons.

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/54123.html
      Excellent stuff, the SGA and Fringe ones are fabulous!

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      Havent done a jt sig in a while so here
      http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...la-rasa-jt.jpg

Lovely!
      sigpic
      Banner By Orangelusik!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        If it doesn't come up in natural converstation then no
        Oh cool. I'll just make sure I keep it out then.

WOW!! Another awesome update. Can't wait to see what surprises is in store for him.

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Hey, I'm good. How are you?

I'm watching Casablanca... We'll always have Paris!

Oh good. I'm not bad either. Just playing catch up with everything.

Oh good Classic. Enjoy hun.

Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post

All awesome as usual!

Excellent stuff, the SGA and Fringe ones are fabulous!

Lovely!
        Oh thank you hun.

Comment

Cazz, curse you and your writing frenzy. You've been influenced by Laura too much. (I love the fic so far, BTW. ) Meanwhile, I'm working to the May 3rd deadline. This is how my story is going:

Rodney look at John in disbelief. "Fill in with some snarky quote."
          "Yeah, right," Shep said (add description.)
          (Details on what's going on.)
          Then Teyla walked away with a smirk on her face.

Picture that for five pages. Yeah, this story is going about as smooth as sandpaper.
          sigpic
          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Cazz, curse you and your writing frenzy. You've been influenced by Laura too much. (I love the fic so far, BTW. ) Meanwhile, I'm working to the May 3rd deadline. This is how my story is going:

Rodney look at John in disbelief. "Fill in with some snarky quote."
            "Yeah, right," Shep said (add description.)
            (Details on what's going on.)
            Then Teyla walked away with a smirk on her face.

Picture that for five pages. Yeah, this story is going about as smooth as sandpaper.
            Oh boy!!! Sounds like a beautiful story.
            *runs away*

Comment

Oh boy!!! Sounds like a beautiful story.
              *runs away*
              Har har har. Dude, I'm am totally not digging this story. I'm forcing myself to write something. *cries* LOL
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Har har har. Dude, I'm am totally not digging this story. I'm forcing myself to write something. *cries* LOL
                Oh sorry hun..... Why are you doing it again?

Comment

Oh sorry hun..... Why are you doing it again?
                  Because I was blonde and signed up for it? LOL, I guess I could always back out of it... I've been avoiding it for like two months. I made Autumn a quilt, made a million icons, and even posted a couple of non-SGA stories, just to ignore this one.

We'll see, sometimes I do better once the pressure is on. If not, I'll pass it off to Laura to write it. *evil laugh*

Plus, I have episode 4 for the VS and the other 5 100,000 post celebration fics to write. LOL, I think I should go write now. ROFL
                  sigpic

Comment

Because I was blonde and signed up for it? LOL, I guess I could always back out of it... I've been avoiding it for like two months. I made Autumn a quilt, made a million icons, and even posted a couple of non-SGA stories, just to ignore this one.

We'll see, sometimes I do better once the pressure is on. If not, I'll pass it off to Laura to write it. *evil laugh*

Plus, I have episode 4 for the VS and the other 5 100,000 post celebration fics to write. LOL, I think I should go write now. ROFL
                    Oh boy. You got yourself in deep.
                    If there's a due date, then I'd back out, but it's up to you.

I know. I still have some fics for the 100,000 posts. I'm slowly working on Ep 5.

Comment

Wow! I can tell that I haven't been at home alot!

After having to replace pc card, getting rid of a seriously nasty virus: I feel lonely in here all by myself!

Hello, my fam! Are ya here?

HEEEELLLLLLOOOO!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Dude! I'm so out of the loop! The name of the thread has changed also!

I so need to get a life! What da y'all think?
                        1-800-Iluv-JandT
                        sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

After having to replace pc card, getting rid of a seriously nasty virus: I feel lonely in here all by myself!

HEEEELLLLLLOOOO!

Hello Elflinn! I've been popping in and out all night - no one seems to be around.

Good to see you!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                          Forever!!

Comment

OK, how many of us can see Rodney freaking out in front of Hymie? If so HOW exactly would Rodney freak out? in the sense of total raw fear, wanting to pick Hymie apart to get a good look at his insides, or both?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Awesome job as usual Jess.
                              Love the Peter and Olivia ones too.

Oh ok. I'll have to go back and look. Do you know anyone that does know German?

Yeah for son's PC.

I loved that too. That means that she's still a free woman.

Like she said, "It is something that just happened." Meaning....... "OOOOPS!!!"

SGA Movie:
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm wondering if they will kill off a main character, hence JM him saying what our reaction would be. But it could be Torren and maybe along with Kanaan.

I personally don't care if Nancy comes in, but just as long as it's brief.

Thanks hun.

ITA Blue. I just hope that other guest actors play minor rolls and nothing big.

I'm not too bad. Just feel that I can't keep up with anything.
                              OT:
                              Spoiler:
                              Just as we finally get everyone well again, Alex has an allergic reaction to some new laudry detergent. I washed tons of clothes and have to rewash them all. And since I put most of the clothes away, I wasn't sure which didn't get washed in the new stuff so I emptied out his drawer and washed everything, plus all the towels too. Oh and the pastor and his wife wash coming on Wed and this all started Tues.
                              I had to keep him from school cause at the time I didn't know what it was and I couldn't get in the doctor's in that day. So, with all the cleaning I had to do, I took him on Wed and got him off to school to clean like a mad woman.

Oh and Pete has an appointment to go in the hospital May 6th-8th.

Thanks Donna.

ITA!!

And thanks.

Oh Cazz!! Read the second part of your story. Awesome job.
                              But what's up with the rare pairing? You've been hanging out with Laura too much.
                              Np Hun

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298/Snowball_1690/tabula-rasa-jt.jpg[/IMG]
                              Awesome
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...la-rasa-jt.jpg
                                Gorgeous Snow

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                Prince of Hope cont...
                                Spoiler:

Sheppard could see the piers of Atlantis through the darts mainframe, it had taken them weeks to get back to Atlantis’ planet, he was just happy it was still there where he’d left it.

He beamed Nareem out onto the pier and landed the dart smoothly. Opening the canopy and climbing out.

“Why couldn’t we go through the gate again? I think all that time in storage has traumatised my back.” Nareem moaned as he stretched out.

“It’s been 6 years Nareem, I highly doubt my code is still authorised.” Sheppard said, trying to hide the overwhelming feeling of seeing his home again.

A small yelp pulled Sheppard out of his reverie. He could hear a high-pitched panting, rapidly getting louder and louder. A small boy came running towards him, the kid couldn’t have been more than 10 years old. He was looking over his shoulder as he ran towards the edge of the pier. Sheppard quickly became aware of the reason, fast on the boys tail were a group of what looked like security officers, he couldn’t be sure as the uniform was unrecognisable to him.

Sheppard startled as one of the men fired at the boy. “What the hell?” He shouted. The last officer paused momentarily to see where the shout had come from; Sheppard took the opportunity to dive at him, forcing the officer to the floor under his weight.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Sheppard demanded.

The officer looked dazed from the fall and confused at the question, “We have orders to kill anyone caught stealing.” He explained as though Sheppard should already know this.

“But he’s just a kid!” Sheppard unhooked the officer’s gun and turned it on its former owner.

“That boy is well known as a thief, he’s gotten away with things for far too long.” The officer tried to reason with him.

“And that…” Sheppard was interrupted when he heard another shot fire.

“Hey!” Sheppard shouted as he realised the officers were still firing on the boy. He let out a round of bullets, trying to warn rather than hit. But his only response was for one of the officers to turn and fire on him.

“Urgh” Sheppard grunted as a bullet grazed his thigh. He began to fire actually aiming to hurt this time. He took down two of them before the officer on the floor tackled him to ground. He managed to keep hold of the gun and continue to fire on the other officers, taking down another one while his current attacker punched him in the face. He thrust the butt of the gun into the officers head and scrambled to his feet as the officer tried to regain composure. He looked over to the final guard and shot him in the head just as he was reaching the young boy.

He heaved a sigh of relief that was cut short from in his chest when the remaining officer swung his foot out to take Sheppard’s legs out from under him.

“For God’s sake!” Sheppard shouted as his head connected with the ground. He didn’t waste any time and shot the officer point blank as he squared up to hit him again.

Nareem slowly walked over and offered Sheppard a hand up.

“Thanks for the help.” Sheppard said, dripping in sarcasm.

“Seemed like you were doing just fine on your own.” Nareem justified with a glint in his eye.

“Humph.” Sheppard groaned.

“Thanks sir!” He heard the boy shout, as he seemed to surf away over the water on some sort of hover board.

Sheppard and Nareem set back on their course deeper into Atlantis.

“You don’t have to come with me, you know.” Sheppard said, starting to get annoyed with Nareem’s presence.

“I know,” Nareem said, “but you saved my life so I’m staying with you.”

“Since when did the Genii have a ‘I save your life you save mine’ mojo going on?” John asked perplexed.

“We don’t.” Nareem laughed. “I just figure you’re the safest place for me to be.”

“Oh.” Sheppard said. They continued to walk on in silence.

Tbc…

Ooh, nice! Whump Can't wait to see what happens further

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post

HEEEELLLLLLOOOO!

Helleeeeu Elf Long time no talk! And see too btw.. You rid of the virus now?
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X