Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Spoiler:
    I wondered that too, but I think with the fake killing of Ronon in EatG it may look a bit daft I had thought it might be Torren they kill off, what with JM saying we'd think 'they can't do that!'

I really shouldn't be writing this because everytime I do, I get so worked up...and then BANG! I get all dissapointed.

As much as it pains me to write this, these writers completely ignored Teyla this season with just a couple of episodes and scenes that made her stand out, briefly. I highly doubt that they will take any slight minute of their two hour precious time...even less with commercials, to dedicate any bit of piece to anything that remotely goes around Teyla. And now that they are going to bring in some special appearances....There goes the team!

Sorry, I'm just so dissilusioned with these writers atm.
    sigpic

Comment

L&J, I can only say the following
      Spoiler:
      You are in my paryers *huggles*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        Thanks for all the help.
        Spoiler:

With my brother;
        Whenever I'm on this computer & he wants it, it's 'get-off-right-now'.
        Yet that doesn't seem to be the case when we're the other way round (him on it, me asking him kindly if I can have it)- it's always "No. You can have it in a little while." (which is like 1-2 hours later)
        Mum's starting to enforce Rent for him- but she isn't really sticking to it, she's not making it a full-time thing. And she keeps repaying him for his Uni books & train tickets- when to be honest, he ought to be fending for himself.
        I mean, my parents were looking after themselves independently when they were his age (although, my dad's parents died at one point- I'm sure it was before my brother was born)- & yet we have a lazy-ass lawyer-in-training brother who can't get off his ass & find a damn job for himself.
        I swear, mum just needs to go 'Right, get out. go live somewhere else.' For all our sanities, she just needs to put her foot down.

As for support systems- I hardly get to see my friends.
        One, whose been my friend since we were young, has Uni & I'm not sure of her timetable so I don't know when she's free. And she's sometimes hard to contact.
        Another friend who helped me hugely last year with dealing with my parents split is up in (Canberra????) at some Christian College doing a course there- so I haven't seen her in months.

And then it's just everyone here.

And we're on this silly internet plan & so it's better if we use the internet before midday otherwise it uses more of our download allocation. Every time that goes over, my brother instantly blames me for it- dispite me trying my hardest to use it every morning before midday. It doesn't help that whenever he's home, he plays the damn game in the morning- hogging the computer for 90% of the morning, & then he has the guts to blame me if the internet goes over & returns to being slow.

It's frustrating!

I need a hug!
        (((LandJrule)))
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

LandJrule -

***Hugs to you***

I don't know what to say except right now except that you are in my prayers.
          sigpic
          Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
          Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            L&J, I can only say the following
            Spoiler:
            You are in my paryers *huggles*
            Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            (((LandJrule)))
            Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
            LandJrule -

***Hugs to you***

I don't know what to say except right now except that you are in my prayers.
            Thanks- all of you.
            ***Hugs back****

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

It's like- mentally undressing her much????
              I think Teyla had started to accept the fact that John & co weren't going to be there no more, & then John & co rock up & it's all Happy Happy & she's relieved to see them......& then she looks at John & it's mentally undressing him time! squee!

Oh god- I think I just caused myself to get so excited I may have to write a short fic about that moment...........

Exactly why I capped it & made that art.

OT
              Spoiler:

Any advice for dealing with the huge possibility that my parents could be getting divorced?
              Dad moved out into the unit we have that was intended to be a place my brother was gonna move in into, but Dad did at the start of the year- & now there's a chance he may not ever come back.
              It's tough- cos I feel like I'm caught in the middle of it all, not wanting to take sides.

And I'm only bringing it up cos I need advice- plus for the first time I started getting tears in my eyes when listening to Delta Goodrem's "God Laughs" which is about her parent's divorce.

Laura.
              Oh my thoughts are with you i hope it works out okay
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                Do these help?

I missed that we never got another sparring scene between them after Conversion. It's understandable though. I think after that kiss, Teyla and John both figured what their real sweat and passion was coming from!!!

Still, I miss those scenes. It was so clear in their moves and their eyes. I think John and Teyla were so attracted to one another physically at first that it was too undeniable. But then or even at the same time, it went further and deeper and the later seasons proved that.

Gosh, I miss these two so badly!
                sigpic

Comment

Voting for challenge 44 of Icons of SGA closes at midnight tonight (BST)

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    I missed that we never got another sparring scene between them after Conversion. It's understandable though. I think after that kiss, Teyla and John both figured what their real sweat and passion was coming from!!!
                    Still, I miss those scenes. It was so clear in their moves and their eyes. I think John and Teyla were so attracted to one another physically at first that it was too undeniable. But then or even at the same time, it went further and deeper and the later seasons proved that.

Gosh, I miss these two so badly!
                    That makes sense. How else is John and Teyla to "think nothing of it" if whenever they get in the sparring gym they think only of it.
                    sigpic

Comment

More sparring:

Comment

How I miss those secenes as well
                        Hey we might even get a sparring scene in the movie if only lol

Comment

Hi everyone ! How are you ? Sorry if i wasn't here but I had Internet problems and right now my connexion is so slow *sights*
                          Then we'll fit right in

What is everybody's favourite emotional JT scene? I think mine is the end of Phantoms when Teyla asks Shep about Holland I'm not sure Shep would be so open in his emotions to anyone else, yes he may tell them Holland didn't make it but he'd put a brave face on, whereas he really let Teyla see how much it had affected him
                          Wow this is hard to say. i agree with a lot of you about the Ark when she disapears and John's shock and Teyla saying the problem to John. Awesome acting IMO.
                          But for me the most emotional and because it was so painful for me was their fight when she announces she is pregnant and even worst Spoils of War. I thought it could bring them together but these scene separated them and IMO the resolution wasn't perfect they never returned to their banter.
                          That's a hard question....

I love the last scene in the Ark when Teyla briefly touches John's arm to let him know she knows exactly what he was doing in saving her despite of Elizabeth's comment towards his gutsy move.

But then there's that scene in Doppleganger and in Spoils of War and of course...that Quarantine belly touch...*gasps for air*

Sorry, there's several of them for me.
                          Yeah someone else thanks. Yeah really painful scenes seriously I think I never was so affected before by scenes LOL
                          Movie news
                          Spoiler:
                          To borrow a Gordon Ramsayism: “Stargate Atlantis Movie with satisfying conclusion…Done!”. Satisfying conclusion for who? Well, me for one. And, I suspect, for many fans as well although, of course, it goes without saying that you can’t please all of the people all of the time. Still, I’m very happy with the story we have and with our ending in particular. Some doors are opened, some slammed shut (rather violently), while others are left ajar for future exploration…in the next big adventure provided the fans support this one. Not quite as long as I expected but, given the action sequences, it still may clock in with a robust running time. Yes, all of the regulars and semi-regulars you’ve grown to know and love are in play - Sheppard, McKay, Teyla, Ronon, Woolsey, Keller, Zelenka, Lorne, Beckett, Chuck, Banks, and Todd - in addition to a couple of surprise guest stars. But more on them as we draw closer to the that first day of principal photography. As for when that will be…no firm date yet but I’m still banking on a fall production alongside the SG-1 movie.

PG15 writes: “Goodbye scene? Uh oh. Nothing good ever comes out of Goodbye scenes. Is it like “Goodbye, for I have to shuffle off my mortal coil” kinda thing?”

Answer: Could be a little of both.

I haven't exactly understood the question what is the definition of mortal coil ?
                          Thanks a lot for the update
                          Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Thanks for that Cazz....

I really cant get enthusiastic about the movie until we get confimation it's been greenlit and the actors have been approached.. a script doesn't really mean anything unless the movie is going to be made.

But even putting my positive hat on for a moment.... I don't really want to start speculating on JM little cyptic spoilers.. they could mean anything and I really have no idea what he will do in the movie.

Movie speculation..

Spoiler:
                          I would be happy if he brings the team feel back and we get some nice character moments, but I'm not that opitmistic if they are going to be separated... It would be nice if McKeller is pretty much non existant and Kanaan decides he's fed up being the baby sitter and wants to apply for a new job... in a galaxy far far away.....
                          ITA except that I love this wait for news as during the serie. Seriously you don't know how I miss these moments and all the speculation and the discussion in here.
                          But I wish the same things even if I'm like you it seems to me that Joe M take advan,ceqs on certain points ?

Wow they are awesome

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          Made this too. Thought I'd post it now since I don't know when I will make more icons.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...you-now-JT.jpg
                          I love it it's beautiful
                          Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          Title: Linger
                          Summary: Ronon’s unofficial duty is to keep an eye on Sheppard. What he learns is quite interesting.
                          Characters: Ronon, John & Teyla
                          Pairings: John-Teyla
                          Rating: K+
                          Spoilers: AU, season 5

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/94707.html
                          I'll read it later now i have to go
                          It's like- mentally undressing her much????
                          I think Teyla had started to accept the fact that John & co weren't going to be there no more, & then John & co rock up & it's all Happy Happy & she's relieved to see them......& then she looks at John & it's mentally undressing him time! squee!

Oh god- I think I just caused myself to get so excited I may have to write a short fic about that moment...........

Exactly why I capped it & made that art.

OT
                          Spoiler:

Any advice for dealing with the huge possibility that my parents could be getting divorced?
                          Dad moved out into the unit we have that was intended to be a place my brother was gonna move in into, but Dad did at the start of the year- & now there's a chance he may not ever come back.
                          It's tough- cos I feel like I'm caught in the middle of it all, not wanting to take sides.

And I'm only bringing it up cos I need advice- plus for the first time I started getting tears in my eyes when listening to Delta Goodrem's "God Laughs" which is about her parent's divorce.

Laura.
                          OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Sorry I don't think I could help as Everlovin. But I think of you good luck I hope things will go better soon enough
                          I really shouldn't be writing this because everytime I do, I get so worked up...and then BANG! I get all dissapointed.

As much as it pains me to write this, these writers completely ignored Teyla this season with just a couple of episodes and scenes that made her stand out, briefly. I highly doubt that they will take any slight minute of their two hour precious time...even less with commercials, to dedicate any bit of piece to anything that remotely goes around Teyla. And now that they are going to bring in some special appearances....There goes the team!

Sorry, I'm just so dissilusioned with these writers atm.
                          I totally feel what you feel. Once again I'm all exited but seriously we all were and had hopes during S4 and 5. Nevertheless I hope that perhaps, and I say perhaps and I think they saw that there was people who wanted more the team feeling that anyone else. Stargate is a team serie, it's always like thjis that I saw it and like it. I even think that people were affected by the great presence of Keller and the few of the team and even more of Sheppard because a lot of people watched the show for the lead and it's Sheppard (and I avance myself on this but since the start teyla & Sheppard are together (as a team) but it was like separating O'Neil from teal'c or Daniel) and Sheppard was let behind because of his lack of interactions. I think it affected people.
                          If and I say if they want the movie to work they have work to do on this. Even if not for our ship. IMHO
                          Voting for challenge 44 of Icons of SGA closes at midnight tonight (BST)
                          Oh no I'm sorry that I missed it
                          Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          How I miss those secenes as well
                          Hey we might even get a sparring scene in the movie if only lol
                          Yeah *cross my fingers*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Comment

[IMG]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icons/Chevron-locked-C2.jpg

Beautiful CAZZ

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
                                Hi everyone ! How are you ? Sorry if i wasn't here but I had Internet problems and right now my connexion is so slow *sights*

Wow this is hard to say. i agree with a lot of you about the Ark when she disapears and John's shock and Teyla saying the problem to John. Awesome acting IMO.
                                But for me the most emotional and because it was so painful for me was their fight when she announces she is pregnant and even worst Spoils of War. I thought it could bring them together but these scene separated them and IMO the resolution wasn't perfect they never returned to their banter.

Yeah someone else thanks. Yeah really painful scenes seriously I think I never was so affected before by scenes LOL

I haven't exactly understood the question what is the definition of mortal coil ?
                                Thanks a lot for the update

ITA except that I love this wait for news as during the serie. Seriously you don't know how I miss these moments and all the speculation and the discussion in here.
                                But I wish the same things even if I'm like you it seems to me that Joe M take advan,ceqs on certain points ?

Wow they are awesome

I love it it's beautiful

I'll read it later now i have to go

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Sorry I don't think I could help as Everlovin. But I think of you good luck I hope things will go better soon enough

I totally feel what you feel. Once again I'm all exited but seriously we all were and had hopes during S4 and 5. Nevertheless I hope that perhaps, and I say perhaps and I think they saw that there was people who wanted more the team feeling that anyone else. Stargate is a team serie, it's always like thjis that I saw it and like it. I even think that people were affected by the great presence of Keller and the few of the team and even more of Sheppard because a lot of people watched the show for the lead and it's Sheppard (and I avance myself on this but since the start teyla & Sheppard are together (as a team) but it was like separating O'Neil from teal'c or Daniel) and Sheppard was let behind because of his lack of interactions. I think it affected people.
                                If and I say if they want the movie to work they have work to do on this. Even if not for our ship. IMHO

Oh no I'm sorry that I missed it

Yeah *cross my fingers*
                                It's a Shakespeare reference - I think. This mortal coil is a reference to life, or maybe existance is a better word for it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X