X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post

Awesome job Cazz.

Icons for the last 2 weeks.

Try to come back in an hour or so to catch up.

Comment

Thanks Donna and Sci!

I voted for your JT one this week Sci Which reminds me I still need to post the voting breakdown

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Prince of Hope

Sheppard was roughly untied from the ropes around his wrists attaching him to the walls. The Wraith had learnt quickly that just locking him in one of their cells wasn’t enough to keep him out of trouble.

He immediately reached up to scratch the itch under his unruly beard, how he longed for a shaver, but there were other more pressing issues to deal with.

The Wraith held him up in an iron grip as he watched them lift the energy less body of his second in command. Lorne had come down with a fever, he was surprised something like this hadn’t happened already considering the conditions they’d been in over the last few years, but then they had become complacent, as fever hadn’t struck for such a long time they stopped thinking of it as a threat, it was a mistake he’d never forgive himself.

“The Queen has left you alone for too long, its time for this one to feed its purpose.” The lead Wraith, Jacob as Sheppard called him, got into Sheppard’s face but indicated towards Lorne.

Sheppard tried to buck his way out of the Wraith’s grip, “That is never going to happen.” Sheppard snarled.

The Wraith laughed as he strolled over to Lorne. Lorne groaned as one of his legs gave way, but as his straightened he brought it up and flung it into Jacob’s stomach.

Sheppard bucked again and this time threw his head backwards connecting with a Wraith chin. The Wraith’s grip loosened momentarily and Sheppard took the opportunity to wrench his arm away, flinging it up into the face of his other guards in one fluid motion.

The Wraith fell backwards and Sheppard jumped free, he took a moment to check that Lorne was following their plan before jumping on the back of the Wraith still holding his chin.

Lorne had reached behind a layer of organic Wraith material and retrieved the strips of metal that he and Sheppard had collected over the years and sharpened into daggers. His shoved his make shift dagger into the chest of Jacob who flung out and scratched Lorne in the face. Lorne retrieved the dagger and thrust it again, this time up and into the Wraith’s face from under his chin. He breathed a sigh of relief as the Wraith sunk to the floor.

He flung a dagger over to Sheppard who had climbed on top of one of the Wraith holding him. Sheppard jabbed the dagger in the top of the Wraith’s head and planted his feat on the floor as the Wraith fell.

The remaining Wraith charged at Sheppard barrelling him over and smashing his head on the floor. As the Wraith reached back its feeding hand Lorne ran over and stabbed his dagger into the extended arm, he quickly withdrew it and plunged it into the back of the Wraith’s skull.

“You ok sir?” Lorne asked as he gave Sheppard a hand up.

“I’m good.” He said, looking around to check the area for more Wraith approaching. “You’re not though.” Sheppard put his arm around Lorne’s waist to stop the soldier collapsing, “Lets get out of here.”

“Colonel!” The other member of their cell shouted after him. Sheppard stilled and looked back, it had been a long time since anybody had called him that so openly. Their cellmate had remained quiet for the years they had been captive together, Sheppard had come to the conclusion that the fellow was mute, obviously he was wrong.

“The Wraith might not have figured out who you are but I know, I know you are John Sheppard. I know a way off this ship. I can help you.” The man said, holding out his hands, bound by rope, just as Sheppard’s had been.

TBC...

Comment

Thanks Donna and Sci!

I voted for your JT one this week Sci Which reminds me I still need to post the voting breakdown

Oh thanks hun.

Prince of Hope
          Spoiler:

Sheppard was roughly untied from the ropes around his wrists attaching him to the walls. The Wraith had learnt quickly that just locking him in one of their cells wasn’t enough to keep him out of trouble.

He immediately reached up to scratch the itch under his unruly beard, how he longed for a shaver, but there were other more pressing issues to deal with.

The Wraith held him up in an iron grip as he watched them lift the energy less body of his second in command. Lorne had come down with a fever, he was surprised something like this hadn’t happened already considering the conditions they’d been in over the last few years, but then they had become complacent, as fever hadn’t struck for such a long time they stopped thinking of it as a threat, it was a mistake he’d never forgive himself.

“The Queen has left you alone for too long, its time for this one to feed its purpose.” The lead Wraith, Jacob as Sheppard called him, got into Sheppard’s face but indicated towards Lorne.

Sheppard tried to buck his way out of the Wraith’s grip, “That is never going to happen.” Sheppard snarled.

The Wraith laughed as he strolled over to Lorne. Lorne groaned as one of his legs gave way, but as his straightened he brought it up and flung it into Jacob’s stomach.

Sheppard bucked again and this time threw his head backwards connecting with a Wraith chin. The Wraith’s grip loosened momentarily and Sheppard took the opportunity to wrench his arm away, flinging it up into the face of his other guards in one fluid motion.

The Wraith fell backwards and Sheppard jumped free, he took a moment to check that Lorne was following their plan before jumping on the back of the Wraith still holding his chin.

Lorne had reached behind a layer of organic Wraith material and retrieved the strips of metal that he and Sheppard had collected over the years and sharpened into daggers. His shoved his make shift dagger into the chest of Jacob who flung out and scratched Lorne in the face. Lorne retrieved the dagger and thrust it again, this time up and into the Wraith’s face from under his chin. He breathed a sigh of relief as the Wraith sunk to the floor.

He flung a dagger over to Sheppard who had climbed on top of one of the Wraith holding him. Sheppard jabbed the dagger in the top of the Wraith’s head and planted his feat on the floor as the Wraith fell.

The remaining Wraith charged at Sheppard barrelling him over and smashing his head on the floor. As the Wraith reached back its feeding hand Lorne ran over and stabbed his dagger into the extended arm, he quickly withdrew it and plunged it into the back of the Wraith’s skull.

“I’m good.” He said, looking around to check the area for more Wraith approaching. “You’re not though.” Sheppard put his arm around Lorne’s waist to stop the soldier collapsing, “Lets get out of here.”

“Colonel!” The other member of their cell shouted after him. Sheppard stilled and looked back, it had been a long time since anybody had called him that so openly. Their cellmate had remained quiet for the years they had been captive together, Sheppard had come to the conclusion that the fellow was mute, obviously he was wrong.

“The Wraith might not have figured out who you are but I know, I know you are John Sheppard. I know a way off this ship. I can help you.” The man said, holding out his hands, bound by rope, just as Sheppard’s had been.

TBC...
          WOW!!! Awesome beginning hun.
          Last edited by scifan; 23 April 2009, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks Sci!

RL vid: http://www.rtl2.de/21540.html. The sound is, well, wierd (You should hear Jason's its creepy )

Comment

Can't access the video....

Love Prince of Hope Cazz ... look forward to more.

Beautiful icons Sci
              sigpic

Comment

Prince of Hope

TBC...
                Woot! Great job, Cazz! Love it so far. You wanan finish my fic that's due on May 3rd?
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Made some icons...No JT, but a couple of Teyla and John icons.

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/54123.html
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Blue

The vid worked fine for me , did you scroll down?

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Woot! Great job, Cazz! Love it so far. You wanan finish my fic that's due on May 3rd?
                    Sure But only if you finish the first draft of my dissertation for monday

Comment

Thanks Sci!

RL vid: http://www.rtl2.de/21540.html. The sound is, well, wierd (You should hear Jason's its creepy )

NP hun.

Well, that was weird. I didn't hear Jason though.
                      At first I thought they slowed the speed down. I can't understand why they would deepen their voice to do the interview and was it cut off before the last question?

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                      Can't access the video....

Love Prince of Hope Cazz ... look forward to more.

Beautiful icons Sci
                      Thanks Blue.

It wasn't that big, so don't worry.

JESSS!!!
                      Awesome Icons. Love the Peter and Olivia ones too.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        NP hun.

Well, that was weird. I didn't hear Jason though.
                        At first I thought they slowed the speed down. I can't understand why they would deepen their voice to do the interview and was it cut off before the last question?
                        There's seperate interviews with Jason, Jewel, Robert and David

They did slow it down, but only slightly and yeah it did seem to cut off I don't know if any of thats explained in the blurb below (I can't read German )

Comment

Very nice...

Thanks Blue

The vid worked fine for me , did you scroll down?
                          It worked on my son's computer... mine gets very picky as to what it plays at times...

Very deep voices..... I love how Teyla stresses that the father is not the husband.. it's pretty odd the way Kanaan was just the father of her child, never a mention of any romance or love.. just a friend.... that's why their relationship always seeems so empty and devoid of any feelings I guess..

No one seems to be able to say what he really meant to Teyla and why he ended up being the father of her child..
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            Made this too. Thought I'd post it now since I don't know when I will make more icons.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...you-now-JT.jpg
                            Wonderful
                            Beautiful.....

[/B]Oh I totally agree... that look John gave Teyla was smokin hot..... and Teyla only had eyes for John..

Very nice Padme...
                            Thanks
                            Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                            Movie speculation
                            Spoiler:
                            Maybe they are finally giving Jason what he wants and killing Ronon off? Lol.

Or Kanaan
                            on the first one and for the second.
                            [QUOTE=CazzBlade;10070499]
                            Spoiler:
                            I wondered that too, but I think with the fake killing of Ronon in EatG it may look a bit daft I had thought it might be Torren they kill off, what with JM saying we'd think 'they can't do that!'

I really hope its neither.

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            I really shouldn't be writing this because everytime I do, I get so worked up...and then BANG! I get all dissapointed.

As much as it pains me to write this, these writers completely ignored Teyla this season with just a couple of episodes and scenes that made her stand out, briefly. I highly doubt that they will take any slight minute of their two hour precious time...even less with commercials, to dedicate any bit of piece to anything that remotely goes around Teyla. And now that they are going to bring in some special appearances....There goes the team!

Sorry, I'm just so dissilusioned with these writers atm.
                            Ditto. Gosh i really hope they dont bring in
                            Spoiler:
                            larrin or nancy.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg194/CazzBlade/Icons/Chevron-locked-C2.jpg
                            Awesome
                            Awesome job Cazz.

Icons for the last 2 weeks.

<snip>

Try to come back in an hour or so to catch up.
                            Lovely
                            Prince of Hope

Spoiler:

TBC...
                            I cont wait for it tbc

Very deep voices..... I love how Teyla stresses that the father is not the husband.. it's pretty odd the way Kanaan was just the father of her child, never a mention of any romance or love.. just a friend.... that's why their relationship always seeems so empty and devoid of any feelings I guess..

No one seems to be able to say what he really meant to Teyla and why he ended up being the father of her child..
                            Ditto on everything
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Have I missed some movie spoilers.... where did it say that there would be other special appearances...

Movie stuff

Spoiler:
                              It's bad enough that the team seem to be split up again...but now they may get paired up with other characters .. groan !! .... why bother making the movie if they are not going to put the team back together.....and by together I mean acting like a real team and not just standing in the same room......

sigpic

Comment

JESSS!!!
                                Awesome Icons. Love the Peter and Olivia ones too.
                                Hey Lea! Thanks! How have you been?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X