John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    1). Maybe they get a message from one of Ronon's sister's soldiers that they have some of their men, Lorne's team or something. Lorne's team was sent there to check out gate address and was taken because of trespassing. They say they want to talk peacefully for their release. ????
    I think the team would go there with a lot of tension if that was the case, instead of the arrest causing the tension

3). MYRINA (??????): Greek name possibly meaning "swiftly bounding." In mythology, this is the name of a warrior queen of the Amazons who defeated the people of Atlantis.

4). I would say over a man that wasn't a warrior, maybe a doctor. ???
    Love those ideas

5). I think the first one would be better.
    I agree

6). Maybe he tells her how much their father regretted what happened. They remember times with their mother and he tells her about the war and the death of Melena.
    I think them bonding over the death of Melina is a good idea I don't think their father would regret what happened for Ronon to still have such strong feelings that it was his sisters fault

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      wELL NO, i DON'T THINK SO ANYWAYS. oops forgot to take caps lock off I had a middle ear infection which caused vertigo and flu like symptoms and hot and cold flushes. One minute I was so cold and shivery the next I was sweating buckets, and everytime I tried to get up I was so dizzy, and I felt nauseous So I pretty much couldn't do anything exceot lie in my bed for about a week. I was so tired, and so bored lying there doing nothing but watch TV...Hopefully i'm on the mend now, I still feel a little wobbly but not as bad as I did
      Oh my goodness. I wonder what was causing all that. You poor thing. I have a friend that gets the vertigo from an inner ear thing. I forgot why they say it happens.

Thanks sci. I just can't seem to get outta the bit just now huh
      I know hun. I hope things get better for you soon. **HUGS**

I'm feeling a lot better than I was a few days ago I tell ya, if anyone ever wants to lose weight just get an infection I had to change my PJ's twice in one night cause the were soaking with sweat And I mean wringing
      Oh goodness. You poor thing.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        I think the team would go there with a lot of tension if that was the case, instead of the arrest causing the tension
        That's true.

Love those ideas

I agree

Thanks.

I think them bonding over the death of Melina is a good idea I don't think their father would regret what happened for Ronon to still have such strong feelings that it was his sisters fault

Oh good point about the dad and Ronon. I didn't think of that.

Comment

Oh my goodness. I wonder what was causing all that. You poor thing. I have a friend that gets the vertigo from an inner ear thing. I forgot why they say it happens.
          I think maybe because I had a lung infection my immunity was low which caused me to have an ear infection

I think it has something to do with the part of the ear that deals with the balance and the messages being sent to the brain is blocked so the messages being sent are conflicting with one another which causes vertigo *shrugs*
          sigpic

Comment

Oh Linda!! I'm sorry to hear that you're not well again.
            **HUGGLES**

Get better soon hun.

Thanks hun.

Don't feel bad. I thought Cazz was saying the same thing and I do know English.

NP hun.

Oh trust me I'm far from Wonder woman.
            Spoiler:
            I was totally stressed out. And thanks hun. He is much better now and thanks for Pete too.

Oh I love that idea for the ep.
            Thanks
            Oh I believe you but I'm sure that even Wonder woman stresses out sometimes
            And thanks as i said not really good for imagination but i do my best :d
            wELL NO, i DON'T THINK SO ANYWAYS. oops forgot to take caps lock off I had a middle ear infection which caused vertigo and flu like symptoms and hot and cold flushes. One minute I was so cold and shivery the next I was sweating buckets, and everytime I tried to get up I was so dizzy, and I felt nauseous So I pretty much couldn't do anything exceot lie in my bed for about a week. I was so tired, and so bored lying there doing nothing but watch TV...Hopefully i'm on the mend now, I still feel a little wobbly but not as bad as I did
            Oh no it doesn't seem a great period for you I'm really sorry and I hope things will go well soon enough. Good luck april was bad but it finishes soon
            My poor I feel dizzy reading only what you had flu syndroms aren't fun at all.
            i hope you had at least great Stargate moments and Sam Jack to comfort you
            I was wondering where you were! Are you feeling any better?

Thanks asgard

I like that idea! They could have asked Rodney to take a look at something and he accidentally stumbles on classified information
            Yeah I like this idea. Good luck with the writing (becuse I can't wait LOL)
            I'm feeling a lot better than I was a few days ago I tell ya, if anyone ever wants to lose weight just get an infection I had to change my PJ's twice in one night cause the were soaking with sweat And I mean wringing
            Yeah I believe you gastro to sose pounds are really great too, thanks for the idea LOL
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
              Thanks

Oh no it doesn't seem a great period for you I'm really sorry and I hope things will go well soon enough. Good luck april was bad but it finishes soon
              I wish I did, I couldn't even get out my bed to put a DVD in the player So I was stuck channel hopping
              sigpic

Comment

I wish I did, I couldn't even get out my bed to put a DVD in the player So I was stuck channel hopping
                this is horrible what a nightmare. I'm all with you
                sigpic
                Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

this is horrible what a nightmare. I'm all with you
                  Oh it was There's only so much daytime TV you can watch
                  sigpic

Comment

I think maybe because I had a lung infection my immunity was low which caused me to have an ear infection

I think it has something to do with the part of the ear that deals with the balance and the messages being sent to the brain is blocked so the messages being sent are conflicting with one another which causes vertigo *shrugs*
                    Oh goodness hun. You better take better care of yourself.

Oh that's what it was. Thanks for reminding me.

Thanks

Yeah I like this idea. Good luck with the writing (becuse I can't wait LOL)

Yeah I believe you gastro to sose pounds are really great too, thanks for the idea LOL
                    Hee hee. I guess she did.

And NP. I really think you did good.

Oh that is aweful. Sorry hun. Was anyone able to help you at all????

Gotta go. I'll try to catch everyone later.

Here's a new sig.

Comment

Oh it was There's only so much daytime TV you can watch
                      Daytime telly can open up possibilities though When my mum burnt her leg a few years ago she discovered NCIS and JAG on FX I wouldn't have found the wonders of NCIS if it wasn't for daytime tv

Awesome

Comment

Here's a new sig.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z.../JSheppard.jpg
                        Luckily my mum was there to help, she made the dinner and stuff

Oh nice sig sci

Daytime telly can open up possibilities though When my mum burnt her leg a few years ago she discovered NCIS and JAG on FX I wouldn't have found the wonders of NCIS if it wasn't for daytime tv

Awesome

ah good point I didn't have such luck though Unless you count Jeremy Kyle
                        sigpic

Comment

ah good point I didn't have such luck though Unless you count Jeremy Kyle
                          You didn't have to punish yourself!

Just emailed off the first draft of my dissertation

Comment

Hee hee. I guess she did.

And NP. I really think you did good.

Oh that is aweful. Sorry hun. Was anyone able to help you at all????

Gotta go. I'll try to catch everyone later.

Here's a new sig.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z259/luvjandt/JSheppard.jpg[/IMG]
                            Awesome
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

More movie info
                              Spoiler:
                              Major D. Davis write: “Oh and for the Atlantis movie release I think what I really meant was how long will you think post will be?”

Answer: Unable to say at this point. It’s all dependent on when the movie is shot and how VFX-heavy it is. In its present incarnation, the script boasts a lot of visual effects.

thanks for the Movie info Cazz
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

You didn't have to punish yourself!

Just emailed off the first draft of my dissertation

Oh that was more than punishment, it was turture

Oh well done *crosses fingers*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X