John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
    *read what cazz blade wrote... "whew that was good!" looks at Cazzz, drums fingers, "a thesis is nuttin honey my hubby has a 600 pg one, so when you going to finish the story?" drums fingers again....*

I still doubt the movie will be made and even if it is I am sure it will be Stargate:McKeller! so I don't want to see it. It should be the team and really showcase Teyla, Ronon and John...since they got so little screentime in the last season.
    as for Kanaan-
    Spoiler:
    I always thought the best way to handle the pregnancy would have been to have Michael injected one of her eggs with john's dna to try to make a baby with wriath and ancient dna. we never discovered what michael was going to do with the baby did we? Yep season 5 was a lost opprotunity that stunk!
    I agree. The Movie should have more of the Team. I miss them together and not just for a brief minute or two either. If you know what I mean.

I was highly disappointed with most of S5 and how they dealt with Kanaan. Hopefully the movie with resolve that.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
    [SPOILER]We're seeing Dad on the weekend- details are still being worked out, as the weather's supposed to be rainy, so our original plans are in doubt.
    Going to stay over Sat night at his place- which'll be good.
    [/SPOILERS]

I'm hoping to do a small fic based on my 2 fav things- Atlantis & (my creation) Yendys. It's gonna be a cross-over, & will work as a rough version of a story I'm yet to do & will prob take another year or two to get round to actually doing.
    Hey hun. Sorry to hear about your parents.
    Here are some words of advice, but you might not like it.
    Spoiler:
    It's not the same thing, but I was really said when my dad and step mom divorced, but it was for the better at the end. But what I want to say that if they are not willing to get professional help to fix their marriage, then you'll have to let them go and do what will make it easier for them. They might care for each other in a different way, but they may not be able to live with each other any more. I hope that makes sense.

I hope you have a great day with your dad.

****HUGGLES****

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Just a snippet about the movie, not much really
    Spoiler:
    JM mentioned reading over a Beckett-Teyla scene

Thanks Cazz
    Spoiler:
    Any moment with Teyla is a good one, but I do like their friendship too.

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
    Love love love them

At least theyre in it?

Spoiler:
    I love it! Man my favorite rare pairing has always been Lorne and Teyla. I love it! am i repeating myself??? You have to continue it soon! Please *pouts*
    Awww. Thanks Snow. *blushes*

Hehe!

I'm trying to write more but my dissertation is actually getting in the way today, not the other way around
    I'll try to wait patiently then.

Comment

Spoiler:
      I love it! Man my favorite rare pairing has always been Lorne and Teyla. I love it! am i repeating myself??? You have to continue it soon! Please *pouts*
      Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Oh Cazz!! Read the second part of your story. Awesome job.
      But what's up with the rare pairing? You've been hanging out with Laura too much.
      I must have written it wrong because thats not the way it was supposed to come across
      Spoiler:
      The bracelet was for Lorne's fiance, someone on Earth. But he knew he wasn't going to be able to give it to her so he gave it to John for John to give to Teyla. Because he knew John felt about Teyla the way he felt about his fiance... Therefore the bracelet wouldn't go to waste.

Oh ok. I'll have to go back and look. Do you know anyone that does know German?
      SAF, Fainne, Luci

Hope things calm down for you soon

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Hehe!

I'm trying to write more but my dissertation is actually getting in the way today, not the other way around

My Carson/Teyla side loves this news They weren't together enough in the show

Ha, isn't that the way it's supposed to be, considering your Monday deadline??
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I must have written it wrong because thats not the way it was supposed to come across
          Spoiler:
          The bracelet was for Lorne's fiance, someone on Earth. But he knew he wasn't going to be able to give it to her so he gave it to John for John to give to Teyla. Because he knew John felt about Teyla the way he felt about his fiance... Therefore the bracelet wouldn't go to waste.

SAF, Fainne, Luci

Ohhhhhh. OOPS!! I must've read it wrong. Sorry hun.

Oh cool. Maybe I'll ask them to translate later.

I hope so too.

I need an opinion for VS6 ep 5. I know that we have the Apollo as a Promethus(sp) class ship, but for the race of people I wanted to name them: Apollons or Apollians because it meantions on the net that Apollo was also a god of healing and I think other things too.

I've also chose two male character and one female. They are not Greek names though. One of the leaders of the people is Rafe(Meaning God has Healing. It's different way of saying Raphael, it's Hebrew), Alina(meaning: Light or Fair. It's Celtic. Aric(He will be the main one talking to Teyla. His name means: Rules with Mercy. It's Anglo Saxon)

Please tell me what you think. Thanks.

Hey Laura. How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            Ha, isn't that the way it's supposed to be, considering your Monday deadline??
            Shhhh you I've actually reached my word count Only problem is I still have half a chapter and a conclusion to go

Comment

Hello peoples!!!

a somwwhat OT bot mostly ontopic question to ask..... what if we do a Get Smart/Atlantis crossover eppy? you know, time travel episode, and BAm we have Maxwell Smart from CONTROL in the eppy helping them find the time machine to get them home?

Don;t ask me where this came from because I don't know

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                Hello peoples!!!

a somwwhat OT bot mostly ontopic question to ask..... what if we do a Get Smart/Atlantis crossover eppy? you know, time travel episode, and BAm we have Maxwell Smart from CONTROL in the eppy helping them find the time machine to get them home?

Don;t ask me where this came from because I don't know
                I'm sorry Tey, but unless it's SGA crossing with SG-1. I can't see it. Would you see them do it on TV?

I love Maxell Smart, but not for a Season six ep. Maybe for a regular fanfic though.

Comment

I need an opinion for VS6 ep 5. I know that we have the Apollo as a Promethus(sp) class ship, but for the race of people I wanted to name them: Apollons or Apollians because it meantions on the net that Apollo was also a god of healing and I think other things too.

I've also chose two male character and one female. They are not Greek names though. One of the leaders of the people is Rafe(Meaning God has Healing. It's different way of saying Raphael, it's Hebrew), Alina(meaning: Light or Fair. It's Celtic. Aric(He will be the main one talking to Teyla. His name means: Rules with Mercy. It's Anglo Saxon)

Please tell me what you think. Thanks.
                  I love the names of the characters! Not sure about the name of the race though, sounds a little odd (although in Greek spelling his name is actually Apollon ). Don't know if this helps but Apollo is said to live at Mount Parnassus above Delphi

Comment

I'm sorry Tey, but unless it's SGA crossing with SG-1. I can't see it. Would you see them do it on TV?

I love Maxell Smart, but not for a Season six ep. Maybe for a regular fanfic though.
                    That's what I meant, but I did think, why not try and see if it would work as a crossover time travel ep when they go back to those days by accident when visiting the SGC? but then though, no, it would make a better fanfic instead

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Havent done a jt sig in a while so here

sig by Cazzblade

Comment

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...la-rasa-jt.jpg
                        Beautiful!

Comment

Spoiler:

SAF, Fainne, Luci

Ohhhhhhhhhhh... still love the fic

Beautiful!

Aww shucks
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I love the names of the characters! Not sure about the name of the race though, sounds a little odd (although in Greek spelling his name is actually Apollon ). Don't know if this helps but Apollo is said to live at Mount Parnassus above Delphi

Thanks Cazz.

Sigh. I'm not sure now. I was really hoping to connect it to a word for Healing. Do I have to name their race???

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            That's what I meant, but I did think, why not try and see if it would work as a crossover time travel ep when they go back to those days by accident when visiting the SGC? but then though, no, it would make a better fanfic instead
                            Yea, I agree th at it would make a nice fanfic.

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...la-rasa-jt.jpg
                            Wow!!!
                            That's is awesome hun.

Comment

Sigh. I'm not sure now. I was really hoping to connect it to a word for Healing. Do I have to name their race???
                              If it doesn't come up in natural converstation then no

Comment

Hey Laura. How are you?
                                Hey, I'm good. How are you?

I'm watching Casablanca... We'll always have Paris!
                                Shhhh you I've actually reached my word count Only problem is I still have half a chapter and a conclusion to go

don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X