John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    Thanks Hun and Its okay i should have Billie in bed Early but its the anniversary of my nana's Death today

Sorry to hear about that hun. **Hugs**.
    Spoiler:
    I just remembered I have physio today.

Comment

Hi everyone
      Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      Con reports from Bedford convention...

From Ali

From a friend of Kristen (from the Whumper thread)
      Thanks for the link I find these reports really interesting it's nice to know what they thought I thought that since the end we never really heard of the actors or they never said what they feel they spoke of eps but not the end IMO.
      Originally posted by Mayra View Post
      Sounds like you are having a great time Gater!!!. Hope you win the bid for Jason!!!!.

Thanks guys for posting the links to the con reports!. Everybody sounds like they are having a great time!. Can't wait to see all the pics!.

I found it very interesting Joe F. comments about the cancellation and SGU. Glad they know what's really going on and that them fans are behind the 100%.

As always, great artwork Snowball!!!...keep them coming!.

Asgard lovely artwork!!!!..they totally rock!
      Thank you so much you're too nice
      Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
      Well, I think you're doing great, keep on making arts! Oh thank you!

Well, I hope you have time to, one of these days. Let me know what you think!
      Spoiler:
      Totally agree with you, it was good for Kahlan to doubt her powers, just this once. But I loved how Richard supported her.
      Thank you so much I'll try my best
      Originally posted by Snowball View Post
      Thanks

Someones having fun

Thank you

Lucky you

Gracias

YW and thanks for the comments

Lovely artwork

Go right ahead

Thanks for the links

Thanks and will do

No rush

Congrats!!!! *huggles*
      YW (It took me times but I finally understood what it means (LOL)
      Thanks Asgard
      thanks for posting the Con reports it sounds like everyone is ghaving an awesome time

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
      An update from Ali from the Bedford con...about Joe and Jason's talk
      Thanks again for the link and the news
      Originally posted by scifan View Post
      100, 000 post Celebration!!!!

Season 3

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/q...igs/sateda.png

Art can be old or new:
      Please let me know if I forget anyone.
      I'm sorry I didn't understood things right perhaps but just to say that as much as i would love for this sig to be mine it's from Snow
      Awesome job Hun!!! Wow!!

I can't wait for everyon'e reports too.

I missed Elf's phone call yesterday morning. I was at church.

Woooohooo!!

I hope they all did. For me, just meeting the GWers would've made my day. Joe and Jason would've just topped it off.

Oh that sounds realllllll good.

Thank you my dear.

Thanks again hun.

Awesome hun. Thanks.

What pics are you looking for hun???

Thanks again Nina for the links!

Hee hee. I loved it.
      I agree I would love top meet you all too and Jason and Joe wow even if my cherry would be Michael Shanks and Rachel
      Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      Just got back from Bedford.............BEST CON EVER !!!!!!!!

Joe looked awesome as usual....had a full beard all weekend but it looked great on him... Jason and Joe are a hoot together and really are like brothers... they get on incredibly well and have a wonderful friendship.

Jason looked gorgeous and all the guests were amazing.. I cannot believe how fantastic Colin Cunningham is .. the guy is such a sport and was up for anything.. even riding the bucking bronko...

It was amazing meeting so many fans here on GW.... Elf and her sister were sweethearts.. though I kept missing Gater and Cazz... Elf kept telling me I missed them my minutes.

The whole weekend was chocker block full of entertainment and I have never laughed so much... Joe and Jason had some insightful things to say about the show.... Jason as usual to the point and said he hated Eatg.. and neither were happy with how the show ended.. they really mirrored our feelings on everything and I dont want to say too much about what they said... not very hopefull for a movie either.... will be very surprised if we get one.

Joe I think gave up battleing for Shep and he wanted a love interest but the ptb said no... his views on McKeller are hilarious..

Loads of time with all the guests.. got to meet Joe on friday night and he and the others spent about an hour going around the room speaking to everyone... got about 10 minutes talking to him.. Jason was a little bit tipsy and he came to the parties and to play black jack.. spent loads of time in their company...
      Thanks for your report it's awesome that you had such great time i'm so glad and yeah it's sad for the movie even saddest (?) that they think like us
      Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
      Post theis up or it didn't happen (I jest I'd like to read what he said too!! no PMs please VMs only )

Also Linda (Blue you mighta missed this so i'll tell you too) I IZ ENGAGED!! Is there any John/Teyla art to celebrate?
      Wouhou CONGRATULATIONS this is so great news
      Congratulations !!!!!

They both hated Eatg.... they both had pretty much the issues we had with it..... Joe tries to be diplomatic .. bless him.. so I don't want to say too much other than they werent happy with how the show ended and how his character was portrayed and the whole McKeller thing was pretty rediculous... and Jason was soooo funny on that.. said Keller would NEVER pick McKay over him...

The hated the balcony scene and said it looked like everyone was stepping out for a cigarette... and why did everyone have someone and he was alone !! hehe... so he didnt share the vision that the ptb had of him as the solitary man.. far from it...
      I don't know what to think. I feel better to see that they think like us I mean they aren't hurt by what we say (even if the crityics were always adressed to tptb) but at the same time I find it sad that they undesrtood it pretty clearly.
      Finally I think Joe stopping the fight for John is logical it could explain what we saw on the show (or perhaps it's clear wishful thinking from my part).

another Banner for the Episode challenge
      http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...s/Phantoms.jpg
      It's beautiful you have totally find again your marks
      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Lookie what zuz made me http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...mccullough.gif

Ain't it great
      Great one and yet we cam from a long road to love Mccullough (for me in all cases ?)
      Sultry Joe and some friends....

Awesome pics this pic is really great they are all so good you are so lucky and I agree I love your shirt you really shine on this pic
      Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Thanks Blue...Joe is a gentleman in all his ways.

It's good and sad at the same time that they felt this way about the show towards the end. How sad that the cast all mentioned how much of a family they felt there from the beginning and towards the end, it seemed like it was broken apart to some extent. It's good to see though that the cast remains friends. I hope they stay like that for a good long time.

What a shame.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Did anyone ask who he thought he should have been shipped with?
      really great question and I agree with you I hope they stayed friends too
      Thanks Hun and Its okay i should have Billie in bed Early but its the anniversary of my nana's Death today
      This is a sad news I'm sorry I hope you're okay
      sigpic
      Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:
        Ot
        Spoiler:
        Oh sorry about that but I'm sorry did I miss something are you hurt ? is it for your back ? HUGS
        sigpic
        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
          Ot
          Spoiler:
          Oh sorry about that but I'm sorry did I miss something are you hurt ? is it for your back ? HUGS
          It's alot better, but they have me doing a bunch of appointments.
          I only have this one left.... I think. :O

I fixed it hun. I had so many for different seasons and shows.... I think I got confused.

Oh I would love to see Rachel and Michael too. Imagine having Ben, Michael, Joe and Jason!! They would be a riot!!

Comment

It's alot better, but they have me doing a bunch of appointments.
            I only have this one left.... I think. :O

I fixed it hun. I had so many for different seasons and shows.... I think I got confused.

Oh I would love to see Rachel and Michael too. Imagine having Ben, Michael, Joe and Jason!! They would be a riot!!
            Ok I hope it's the last then, it's really no fun but if it helps you feel better it's a good thing

Oh yeah I can't imagine how you all do all this work, I'm ashamed but really glad you do it

Oh yeah but seriously don't ask me to have a brain I'm sur i would be in total admiration but there wouldn't be a lot of intelligence from my part LOL
            sigpic
            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Spoiler:
              Oh thats Okay Hun i will be online till late Anyway so if you come on then ill chat
              Hi everyone

Thanks for the link I find these reports really interesting it's nice to know what they thought I thought that since the end we never really heard of the actors or they never said what they feel they spoke of eps but not the end IMO.

Thank you so much you're too nice

Thank you so much I'll try my best

YW (It took me times but I finally understood what it means (LOL)

Thanks again for the link and the news

I'm sorry I didn't understood things right perhaps but just to say that as much as i would love for this sig to be mine it's from Snow

I agree I would love top meet you all too and Jason and Joe wow even if my cherry would be Michael Shanks and Rachel

Thanks for your report it's awesome that you had such great time i'm so glad and yeah it's sad for the movie even saddest (?) that they think like us

Wouhou CONGRATULATIONS this is so great news

I don't know what to think. I feel better to see that they think like us I mean they aren't hurt by what we say (even if the crityics were always adressed to tptb) but at the same time I find it sad that they undesrtood it pretty clearly.
              Finally I think Joe stopping the fight for John is logical it could explain what we saw on the show (or perhaps it's clear wishful thinking from my part).

It's beautiful you have totally find again your marks

Great one and yet we cam from a long road to love Mccullough (for me in all cases ?)

Awesome pics this pic is really great they are all so good you are so lucky and I agree I love your shirt you really shine on this pic

really great question and I agree with you I hope they stayed friends too

This is a sad news I'm sorry I hope you're okay
              Thanks Asgard
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Back from the con *bawls eyes out* Had the most amazing time ever!! Gotta go to a meeting at uni but I'll be back in couple of hours

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Ok I hope it's the last then, it's really no fun but if it helps you feel better it's a good thing

Oh yeah I can't imagine how you all do all this work, I'm ashamed but really glad you do it

Oh yeah but seriously don't ask me to have a brain I'm sur i would be in total admiration but there wouldn't be a lot of intelligence from my part LOL
                  I hope so too and yes it has been.

I'm glad that you enjoy it. I love seeing what everyone has done so far.

Oh thats Okay Hun i will be online till late Anyway so if you come on then ill chat

Thanks Asgard
                  Sounds good hun.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                  Back from the con *bawls eyes out* Had the most amazing time ever!! Gotta go to a meeting at uni but I'll be back in couple of hours

Awwww. **HUGS** Cazz!!

Catch you when you get back.

Off to eat breakfast.

Comment

Thanks Asgard

Glad you had such a great time. It's a great news. See you later
                    I hope so too and yes it has been.

I'm glad that you enjoy it. I love seeing what everyone has done so far.

Sounds good hun.

Awwww. **HUGS** Cazz!!

Catch you when you get back.

Off to eat breakfast.
                    I love seeing such amazing artwork too
                    LOL I had just an idea to make artwork for old series that I loved (more or less there isn't a lot that i really really followed) but every time I'm so stunned to see the number of kiss hat they can share. I don't remember half (it's not for nothing that i waited so long) and in fact there was several kiss.
                    Definitely in SGA they took the wrong road LOL

You just eat your breakfast I eat my 16h (??) and I was late LOL
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

CAZZ! I miss you! Lol.

Wow. Con = awesomeness. I will write a proper con report later tonight but...

had a guest encounter with Jason on Saturday - he was awesome and very hoonest in it. Very funny too. Helps that I was sitting next to him and he nudged me if I was being cheeky to him

I have to disagree with Blue about her interpretation of what Joe said about not being happy with his relationship status? I think he was just more "surprised" by McKeller, because they hadn't seen/read Brain Storm so didn't know that it had happened and he was like "WTH, where did that come from?" And how it was more like the dating channel than Atlantis with that last scene, and how he was by himself, lol. But it was good; they were very honest. About everything - the writers, the powers that be. Nothing JT was mentioned but he did talk in his guest encounter about how the writers couldn't handle/write women.

I am on cloud 9 with Jason though; he totally swept me away. Cazz will need to tell you about some of the things cause I think if I told you y'all wouldn't believe me! hahaha. Full con report later
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Do you love Alan M too

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        CAZZ! I miss you! Lol.

had a guest encounter with Jason on Saturday - he was awesome and very hoonest in it. Very funny too. Helps that I was sitting next to him and he nudged me if I was being cheeky to him

I have to disagree with Blue about her interpretation of what Joe said about not being happy with his relationship status? I think he was just more "surprised" by McKeller, because they hadn't seen/read Brain Storm so didn't know that it had happened and he was like "WTH, where did that come from?" And how it was more like the dating channel than Atlantis with that last scene, and how he was by himself, lol. But it was good; they were very honest. About everything - the writers, the powers that be. Nothing JT was mentioned but he did talk in his guest encounter about how the writers couldn't handle/write women.

I am on cloud 9 with Jason though; he totally swept me away. Cazz will need to tell you about some of the things cause I think if I told you y'all wouldn't believe me! hahaha. Full con report later
                        Now why would we not believe you

Oh and welcome back Cazz and gater
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          CAZZ! I miss you! Lol.

Can't believe I missed you and Cazz.... Elf kept telling me I just missed you by minutes.. glad you had blast .. it really was an awsome weekend.

Not sure which bit you were referring to about Joe and relationships.. I did speak to Joe outside the talks as well and he said a few things to me about how he felt about his character he was quite happy to have a love interest but the ptb said no.. .. but he was pretty surprised about McKeller and basically thought it just came out of the blue...

Look forward to your report..
                          sigpic

Comment

Can't believe I missed you and Cazz.... Elf kept telling me I just missed you by minutes.. glad you had blast .. it really was an awsome weekend.

Not sure which bit you were referring to about Joe and relationships.. I did speak to Joe outside the talks as well and he said a few things to me about how he felt about his character he was quite happy to have a love interest but the ptb said no.. .. but he was pretty surprised about McKeller and basically thought it just came out of the blue...

We all (well most of us anyways) thought McKay/Keller came out of the blue blue

You notice I refuse to call them by that other name out of principal
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Do you love Alan M too

Now why would we not believe you

Oh and welcome back Cazz and gater
                              hahaha, Jason was giving me the eye

I know! Ha, but there were just so many people there, eh?

I can't remember exactly what you were referring to... It was on your first post (I will go back and find it later) about the con... I just remember that I disagreed with it, slightly. But yes, he was a bit surprised by the McKeller. You know it was him that made the writer re-write travellers to try and get the sexual tension through with him and Larrin? Lol, I like that they didn't just sit back and take whatever the writer's threw at them..

i was not disappointed; not surprisingly, not any questions about John/Teyla etc but yes I think he would hav eliked to have had an interest... or have the writers write his love interests better... But he was very critical of the way the romance on the show was handled when it was made canon so maybe in that sense he, like us, is glad JT didn't become canon.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X