John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    SQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE! I met Joe!! *dies* I have most of my photos uploaded and scanned So I'll work on a con report as soon as I can I haven't got many pictures from the talks because we were so far away, and my zoom isn't great quality Got a few of this random girl who seemed to be stalking a few of guests She even stayed in my hotel room

For those who don't know, Ruby is ill so didn't make it to the con

That was the only low points though Me, Laura, Hanna, San, SAF and Elfie had an amazing time!! I loved meeting you all

And we were there when Elfie tried ringing you Lea, almost talked to you

OMG! I touched Joe I spoke to Joe! *flails*

Aww, I'm sorry Ruby couldn't make it.

Squeeeeing for you!!!! Glad you had a wonderful time!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Great pic!!! And you gotta Joe grin too!!
      Originally posted by gater101 View Post
      Too cute don't know I posted mine here or not... here they are

Spoiler:
      http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/Joe-Photo-op-Laura.jpg *cazz's version*

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...o-op-three.jpg *cazz's version*

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...1/S7000437.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59...1/S7000432.jpg
      Wow!! Great pics!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Lol; I'll try. It's annoying though... all my fic ideas are based on John and JASON. Not John and RONON. *le sigh*

PLEASE don't give up!!!

So pretty. Too tall for Teyla
        Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Too tall for you *runs away*

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        It might be a little awkward but i'm sure they could make it work Oh I am gonna be in sooooooooooooo much trouble for that Well it's just as well it's bedtime for me

*runs off to bed*
        You guys make me laugh so hard!!

Some crude remarks went through my head but they are going to remain unvoiced

Dezrai...
        Spoiler:
        Jason made contact with me skin. A few times.

"Oh, you're back for more!"
        Again -

And can I say - SQUEEEE!!!!

Okay, I'm off to answer reviews. I'm now about 400 responses behind on answering reviews for In Atlantis. I'm just an idiot, aren't I? If I had just been smart and kept up....

But at least I'm keeping up on my Vegas tag!!! I'm so proud of myself for not being lazy!

&

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
          You guys make me laugh so hard!!

Again - http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/p...ai13/ROTFL.gif

And can I say - SQUEEEE!!!!

Okay, I'm off to answer reviews. I'm now about 400 responses behind on answering reviews for In Atlantis. I'm just an idiot, aren't I? If I had just been smart and kept up....

But at least I'm keeping up on my Vegas tag!!! I'm so proud of myself for not being lazy!

Lol, glad our chat is good for something

Yeah, I've not responded to reviews in a long time. Not had the time. Also, I started to write a bit for my fic "No Such Thing" but it has turned into an Outcast episode tag. Can you guess the characters??
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

My piccie with Colin, just cos I like it so much We bought them while we were there, after Laura's stalking incident

Spoiler:

I've started writing the whole thing up 500 word and I've only just got to the opening ceremony!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Title: Thankful

Summary: He’s glad it’s Ronon there and not Rodney.
              Characters: John Sheppard & Ronon Dex
              Pairing: None
              Rating: T
              Episode: Outcast

http://azure-horizon.livejournal.com/81487.html

Comment

Lol, glad our chat is good for something

Yeah, I've not responded to reviews in a long time. Not had the time. Also, I started to write a bit for my fic "No Such Thing" but it has turned into an Outcast episode tag. Can you guess the characters??
                Except to me. Cause I'm special. LOL

Hmmmm...Outcast....about A Dave/Teyla...or maybe a Ronon/Shep/Nancy love triangle? LOL
                sigpic
                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/Gater101/S7000342.jpg
                  I am sooooo jealous!!!

This con sounded amazing. I love reading all the reports and seeing the pics. Whoever went is sooo lucky!!! Hope everyone had a fantastic time.

It is rather disappointing though that even Joe and Jason were not happy with the finale. It seems like TPTB just wanted to get it over with and not care what anyone else (including us fans) thought.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                  Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    Except to me. Cause I'm special. LOL

Hmmmm...Outcast....about A Dave/Teyla...or maybe a Ronon/Shep/Nancy love triangle? LOL
                    Haha, no no. Just a little John/Ronon friendship thing. Not at all inspired by the con...

Comment

GUYS I need some help, anything really, I need a list of seven words, doesn't matter what, for a Teyla POV fanfic abouther thoughts on Shep and what'shisface and who she should go with. I'm basing it kinda off myself as for a while i've been stuck over my engagement and figred maybe writing a fanfic about such a thing happening to Teyla from either Shep or who'sheagain? would help me in real life too? I only need seven words, seven differnet words with no relations to each other that pinpoint seven different times in Teylas life.

In other words

GIMMIE SOME PROMPT WORDS GUYS!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Haha, no no. Just a little John/Ronon friendship thing. Not at all inspired by the con...
                        I figured. Your giddyness vibes probably scared away the angst machine...at least for a couple of days. I'll read it when the girls go to bed...
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          I figured. Your giddyness vibes probably scared away the angst machine...at least for a couple of days. I'll read it when the girls go to bed...
                          Giddyness? Angst machine? I think you've got the wrong person!

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                            GUYS I need some help, anything really, I need a list of seven words, doesn't matter what, for a Teyla POV fanfic abouther thoughts on Shep and what'shisface and who she should go with. I'm basing it kinda off myself as for a while i've been stuck over my engagement and figred maybe writing a fanfic about such a thing happening to Teyla from either Shep or who'sheagain? would help me in real life too? I only need seven words, seven differnet words with no relations to each other that pinpoint seven different times in Teylas life.*In other words*GIMMIE SOME PROMPT WORDS GUYS!!
                            First off - CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!

A few words about John come to mind -- soulmate, connection, desires, special, hot
                            sigpic
                            Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                              First off - CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!

A few words about John come to mind -- soulmate, connection, desires, special, hot
                              Thanks

And thanks again, guys you need not stop at seven words, everyone can give up to seven each if you want, I'm thinknig of just picking what is best right now and may add more later

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                                Thanks

And thanks again, guys you need not stop at seven words, everyone can give up to seven each if you want, I'm thinknig of just picking what is best right now and may add more later
                                And for what his name ? -old friend, Athosian, father, Hybrid

(plot device) hehe - did I say that?
                                sigpic
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X