Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Congratulations !!!!!

They both hated Eatg.... they both had pretty much the issues we had with it..... Joe tries to be diplomatic .. bless him.. so I don't want to say too much other than they werent happy with how the show ended and how his character was portrayed and the whole McKeller thing was pretty rediculous... and Jason was soooo funny on that.. said Keller would NEVER pick McKay over him...

The hated the balcony scene and said it looked like everyone was stepping out for a cigarette... and why did everyone have someone and he was alone !! hehe... so he didnt share the vision that the ptb had of him as the solitary man.. far from it...
    Thanks Blue...Joe is a gentleman in all his ways.

It's good and sad at the same time that they felt this way about the show towards the end. How sad that the cast all mentioned how much of a family they felt there from the beginning and towards the end, it seemed like it was broken apart to some extent. It's good to see though that the cast remains friends. I hope they stay like that for a good long time.

What a shame.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Did anyone ask who he thought he should have been shipped with?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Don't get excited yet, I haven't made hun.

Well, that's what I'm hoping for, but what I have in my head, doesn't always work.

Oh cool!! I'm glad he's got the same interest as you.
      Spoiler:
      well it is kinda funny actually, Mark is more LOTR wherein i'm more Legend of The White Hair Maiden (AKA TWHM), which is Chinese, he wants a LOTTR themeed wedding and I'm thinknig no I want to go Chinese Tradi type wedding

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Just got back from Bedford.............BEST CON EVER !!!!!!!!

Joe looked awesome as usual....had a full beard all weekend but it looked great on him... Jason and Joe are a hoot together and really are like brothers... they get on incredibly well and have a wonderful friendship.

Jason looked gorgeous and all the guests were amazing.. I cannot believe how fantastic Colin Cunningham is .. the guy is such a sport and was up for anything.. even riding the bucking bronko...

It was amazing meeting so many fans here on GW.... Elf and her sister were sweethearts.. though I kept missing Gater and Cazz... Elf kept telling me I missed them my minutes.

The whole weekend was chocker block full of entertainment and I have never laughed so much... Joe and Jason had some insightful things to say about the show.... Jason as usual to the point and said he hated Eatg.. and neither were happy with how the show ended.. they really mirrored our feelings on everything and I dont want to say too much about what they said... not very hopefull for a movie either.... will be very surprised if we get one.

Joe I think gave up battleing for Shep and he wanted a love interest but the ptb said no... his views on McKeller are hilarious..

Loads of time with all the guests.. got to meet Joe on friday night and he and the others spent about an hour going around the room speaking to everyone... got about 10 minutes talking to him.. Jason was a little bit tipsy and he came to the parties and to play black jack.. spent loads of time in their company...
        Welcome Back Blue!!!!.

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time!!!. I've been reading the con reports and i'm loving how joe and Jason have such a fun chemistry with each other!.

It's also interesting to read how they are also very upset at how SGA was cancelled and how horrible the finale was. What is it with these writers feeling the need for John to be single and alone!...so they killed JT because they in the end didn't want him with anyone...so stupid!.

Hopefully they do the movie...bud dang, if the actors think they are not going to do the movie....doesn't look good.
        sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Awwww. *blushes*

Heee hee. Ummmm. I'm not sure if you did.

Ok!! I need help with a Still. It's from Return 2 and it's John picking up an empty casing, but it almost looks like he's proposing. Does any one have it. I don't know where to look.
          Well I have now.....

I LOVE ALAN MCCULLOUGH

Is that the scene where him, Ronon and Teyla are in his quarters and he's packing all his stuff away? If no one points you in the direction of the cap i'll cap it for you tomorrow *looks at clock* Later today
          sigpic

Comment

Sultry Joe and some friends....

WOW! awesome pic blue!...you are one lucky gal!. Joe looks HOT! and so does Jason!. So many men! LOL!
            sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Wow! What a shot lucky girl!
              You look great. Love your pretty shirt, too.
              sigpic

Comment

Wow Blue!!!! That is one great picture!!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                Welcome Back Blue!!!!.

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time!!!. I've been reading the con reports and i'm loving how joe and Jason have such a fun chemistry with each other!.

It's also interesting to read how they are also very upset at how SGA was cancelled and how horrible the finale was. What is it with these writers feeling the need for John to be single and alone!...so they killed JT because they in the end didn't want him with anyone...so stupid!.

Hopefully they do the movie...bud dang, if the actors think they are not going to do the movie....doesn't look good.
                I have to agree. What is it with the writers not letting John have any affection (I mean besides friendship and meaningless sex?) I like fanfic much better for his love life, that's for sure.

And I also agree with you about the movie. There was a huge upset on a thread here when Kavan said at a con that he didn't think the movie was going to happen, and one of the mods kept coming on and saying it was. But if two of the main stars say they doubt it? Well I sure as heck trust them more than Brad Wright, Mallozzi and all those that seem much more interested in SGEwwww!! Sorry, I meant SGU. Really, I did.
                &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Congratulations !!!!!

They both hated Eatg.... they both had pretty much the issues we had with it..... Joe tries to be diplomatic .. bless him.. so I don't want to say too much other than they werent happy with how the show ended and how his character was portrayed and the whole McKeller thing was pretty rediculous... and Jason was soooo funny on that.. said Keller would NEVER pick McKay over him...

The hated the balcony scene and said it looked like everyone was stepping out for a cigarette... and why did everyone have someone and he was alone !! hehe... so he didnt share the vision that the ptb had of him as the solitary man.. far from it...

never thought of it like that, but it could be a possibility.

Love that their pov on the end is in line with ours, kind of validates our thinking...(so we don't sound to whiny..lol)..

AWESOME!!!....the guys look HAWT....joe should smile some more, but that expression kind of makes me want to faint....

I wish he'd come to a con near me...

BTW....

*CONGRATS TEYILIA !*

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post
                    Well I sure as heck trust them more than Brad Wright, Mallozzi and all those that seem much more interested in SGEwwww!! Sorry, I meant SGU. Really, I did.
                    meaningless post just to say that's a new one!!!....lol.. (love it!)

have not seen it call that before...I'm more inclined to call it SG:90210....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                      meaningless post just to say that's a new one!!!....lol.. (love it!)

have not seen it call that before...I'm more inclined to call it SG:90210....

I call it SG:90210 too! And SG:Voyager. But to me, really, all I can think of when I here SGU is Ewwww! Lord knows I'll never watch it since they yanked my favorite show to make it. BW can take a walk out of Hollywood and take SGU with him! And he really expects most of us just to be mindless zombies and say "sure, you took my favorite show away, but I'll watch the new one you are pushing at me because you say to!"

Yeah, right.
                      to him and the other PTB!!

Okay, sorry, rant over....
                      &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Dezrai View Post

I call it SG:90210 too! And SG:Voyager. But to me, really, all I can think of when I here SGU is Ewwww! Lord knows I'll never watch it since they yanked my favorite show to make it. BW can take a walk out of Hollywood and take SGU with him! And he really expects most of us just to be mindless zombies and say "sure, you took my favorite show away, but I'll watch the new one you are pushing at me because you say to!"

Yeah, right.
                        to him and the other PTB!!

Okay, sorry, rant over....
                        OMG...first I LOVE the 'plffft' shep....I have never seen it before...Is it strange to actually picture Joe doing that???....

I'll be watching it but I'm going in not expecting much...for much the same reasons. Gonna have to get my friday night hottie fix from my DVDs....*sigh*....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

*CONGRATS TEYILIA !*
                          Thanks

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

OMG...first I LOVE the 'plffft' shep....I have never seen it before...Is it strange to actually picture Joe doing that???....

I'll be watching it but I'm going in not expecting much...for much the same reasons. Gonna have to get my friday night hottie fix from my DVDs....*sigh*....
                            I just can't bring myself to watch it. It just upsets me to even think about that show! Maybe if they had waited a few months to announce it after SGA's cancellation I wouldn't be so mad....no, I probably still would be because of how BW has handled it. As he has said the Atlantis fans have been so predictable. Based on how he's handled it, what has been said, I have lost the great amount of respect I used to have for him. I'll watch the movies, but other than that I'll be sticking with my DVD's too.

And every time I read a new thing about how Joe Flanigan feels about it I feel worse. He obviously feels just like the fans do. Have you read the con postings from the last few days? If you follow the links, a couple of them have mentioned how he has reacted to the cancellation. It just breaks my heart.
                            Okay, I apparently wasn't done with my rant - SORRY!!!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that is another of Zuz'a smilies. This is where I found it:
                            http://www.thescifiworld.net/smilies...s_maincast.htm
                            &

Sig by Lil'Ferret

Comment

Interesting news from the Con.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I'm Back!!!

Woohoooo!!
                                I wonder who he wanted to ship with.
                                Can you PM me later of anything else you can't say here..... when you have time.

Hey hun. Sorry I haven't been on. I'll try to be on IM tomorrow.

I'm not sure what to make yet, but I'll work on it, as soon as I can hun.

Thanks for that vote of confidence.

I'm so glad some are intune with the story and fans. Just too bad they couldn't do anything about it.

Awesome job hun. Thanks

You're welcome hun. I use to do better and do it daily, but I've slacked off.

I'm still gonna see it when it comes on line!!!

Hee hee. Cute hun.

Thanks for the links Nina.
                                Thanks Hun and Its okay i should have Billie in bed Early but its the anniversary of my nana's Death today
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X