John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Sorry for the venting guys! But, right now, I don't care!

Spoiler:
    Well ya'll, I can't say that I am surprised that they cancelled my SGA! I had the feeling as they announced SGU, that SGA was gone! Both parties (MGM,Scifi) are to blame! Eureka sucks! DAMN IT! I am so not happy about this! The only reason that they have more viewers is the fact that they promote the hell of it! WHICH they have NEVER done with SGA! Give me a break! The Degree commericals with the bogus products for sale are frickin' promos for Eureka with a website for Eureka! Scifi SUCKS, MGM SUCKS! Yes, I live in the US, but, they really do not promote SGA at all outside of the Scifi network at all! They even promote Eureka on all of there channels! Oh, and by the way, the only reason I even watched Burn Notice was because Micheal Shanks was on it last week, if not, the show sucks!

Now, we all know that JT is dead in the water! They are never going to exist! I hope SGU and Sanctuary both suck and are cancelled! They ruined SGA when they put AT on the show in the first place. Then, JS as Keller, who sucks! She's annoying! They should have never have screwed around with Beckett in the first place!! I know right now I am venting and all of you have to bear the brunt of it! But, I love SGA! And, they should give a 6th season Damn it!

NO WONDER I GOT SOME GOOD WHUMP FOR MY SHEPPYKINS! THEY KILLED THE SHOW FROM THE GET GO! I FEEL SO VIOLATED! THIS SUCKS! I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH THIS HAS TICKED ME OFF! YES! I SIGNED THE PETITION! HELL, AT LEAST LET US GET MORE THAN JUST ONE 88 MIN MOVIE ! GIVE US S6 AND THEN GIVE US SGA MOVIES! THE HELL WITH THE SGU!

A 2 hour movie! Big Damn deal! That Scifi is going to air first! OH, but wait, it won't be 2 hrs. It's only 88 mins. But, in Scfi's case, it's only really 30 mins to them!! They don't frickin' care! They both know that they are to be getting money off SGA from dvd release!

After they fun ducked up and came up with a 'lover out the blue' for Teyla, the show was lost for me. Who the freak cares what the hell they did on SG1 in the first place! I didn't watch that damn show! They could've have done so much better with story line! IT SUCKS!! That is what you get when you really do not have any women doing any writing for you and if and when they did use them, they screwed them up and did what they wanted with the story line!!

JESUS! ELFIE IS NOT A HAPPY ELF AT ALL! THIS IS CRAP! THEY SCREWED ALL OF US OVER! NO WONDER BRAD WRIGHT WAS COMIC CON! SO, HE CAN PROMOTE HIS NEW BABY AND SCREW THE OTHER UP THE REAR! THEY HAD NO INTENTION FROM THE GET GO TO RENEW SGA FOR A 6TH SEASON AT ALL! NOW WONDER SCIFI HAS BEEN SHOWING THE PROMOS MORE AND SPOILING EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT GH, EUREKA, SCARE TACTICS, OR SANCTUARY!

Y'ALL SUCK!

AT LEAST JT CAN LIVE IN FANFIC! EVEN THOUGH, THAT THEY ONLY SPENT LIKE ALMOST 4 YRS ON IT AND THEN FUN DUCK IT UP WITH THE CRAPPY STORY LINE! NOW, WE KNOW WHY BECKETT AND WEIR WERE KILLED OFF! THEY HAD TO BE ABLE TO DEVELOP THE NEW SHOW!
    I agrree Elfie......Well apart from the SG-1 bit because i loved that show but stopping SGA when it's building momentum again is just plain freakin stupid....And i hope to hell SGU crashes and burns very quickly
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post

Oh Elf Hun we know how you are feeling they must not have had any intention of Renewing it But at Least theres Hope for Movies at least I Know its not the Same but its better than not having Atlantis at all and Jt i just hope all the Cast is Available to do the Movies and More if they do them and that they Carry on the Jt Love im not Giving Up on them Yet as long as they are definatley Doing the Movies that still Means Jt i hope and theres still the Rest of Season 5 to Enjoy
      Movies are never the same as a whole season though
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Movies are never the same as a whole season though
        No they are not but at least they are still something to look forward to and that Atlantis hasnt completley gone like some shows have this year nver to be seen again and that there is still Hope for our Duo in these Movies and some Good old Jt scenes
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Fab Sci!

I made this its Not as Good as Leas Mind you but i just had to do it http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/Save.jpg
          Great Donna, and good luck with your house

*grabs Elfie in huuuuuge hug* We'll sock it to 'em!!!

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Spoiler:
            Well ya'll, I can't say that I am surprised that they cancelled my SGA! I had the feeling as they announced SGU, that SGA was gone! Both parties (MGM,Scifi) are to blame! Eureka sucks! DAMN IT! I am so not happy about this! The only reason that they have more viewers is the fact that they promote the hell of it! WHICH they have NEVER done with SGA! Give me a break! The Degree commericals with the bogus products for sale are frickin' promos for Eureka with a website for Eureka! Scifi SUCKS, MGM SUCKS! Yes, I live in the US, but, they really do not promote SGA at all outside of the Scifi network at all! They even promote Eureka on all of there channels! Oh, and by the way, the only reason I even watched Burn Notice was because Micheal Shanks was on it last week, if not, the show sucks!

Now, we all know that JT is dead in the water! They are never going to exist! I hope SGU and Sanctuary both suck and are cancelled! They ruined SGA when they put AT on the show in the first place. Then, JS as Keller, who sucks! She's annoying! They should have never have screwed around with Beckett in the first place!! I know right now I am venting and all of you have to bear the brunt of it! But, I love SGA! And, they should give a 6th season Damn it!

NO WONDER I GOT SOME GOOD WHUMP FOR MY SHEPPYKINS! THEY KILLED THE SHOW FROM THE GET GO! I FEEL SO VIOLATED! THIS SUCKS! I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH THIS HAS TICKED ME OFF! YES! I SIGNED THE PETITION! HELL, AT LEAST LET US GET MORE THAN JUST ONE 88 MIN MOVIE ! GIVE US S6 AND THEN GIVE US SGA MOVIES! THE HELL WITH THE SGU!

A 2 hour movie! Big Damn deal! That Scifi is going to air first! OH, but wait, it won't be 2 hrs. It's only 88 mins. But, in Scfi's case, it's only really 30 mins to them!! They don't frickin' care! They both know that they are to be getting money off SGA from dvd release!

After they fun ducked up and came up with a 'lover out the blue' for Teyla, the show was lost for me. Who the freak cares what the hell they did on SG1 in the first place! I didn't watch that damn show! They could've have done so much better with story line! IT SUCKS!! That is what you get when you really do not have any women doing any writing for you and if and when they did use them, they screwed them up and did what they wanted with the story line!!

JESUS! ELFIE IS NOT A HAPPY ELF AT ALL! THIS IS CRAP! THEY SCREWED ALL OF US OVER! NO WONDER BRAD WRIGHT WAS COMIC CON! SO, HE CAN PROMOTE HIS NEW BABY AND SCREW THE OTHER UP THE REAR! THEY HAD NO INTENTION FROM THE GET GO TO RENEW SGA FOR A 6TH SEASON AT ALL! NOW WONDER SCIFI HAS BEEN SHOWING THE PROMOS MORE AND SPOILING EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO DO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT GH, EUREKA, SCARE TACTICS, OR SANCTUARY!

Y'ALL SUCK!

AT LEAST JT CAN LIVE IN FANFIC! EVEN THOUGH, THAT THEY ONLY SPENT LIKE ALMOST 4 YRS ON IT AND THEN FUN DUCK IT UP WITH THE CRAPPY STORY LINE! NOW, WE KNOW WHY BECKETT AND WEIR WERE KILLED OFF! THEY HAD TO BE ABLE TO DEVELOP THE NEW SHOW!
            I agree with most of what you said, though I think you could have said a lot of it a lot less rudely. Some of us(apparently a very small minority) aren't really fans of the two characters you think were killed so TPTB could develop the new show, and a few of us love the character you hate so much.
            sigpic

Comment

No they are not but at least they are still something to look forward to and that Atlantis hasnt completley gone like some shows have this year nver to be seen again and that there is still Hope for our Duo in these Movies and some Good old Jt scenes
              Well i don't hold out much hope for them getting JT together....I've lost the little faith i ever had in them now after the stunt they've pulled on us!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Donna, nice Save SGA sig

ELFIE!!!! *tackle hug* it's been a while! and that was a good rant. i haven't had mine yet, and it's not gonna be pretty when it comes.....
                --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                  I agree with most of what you said, though I think you could have said a lot of it a lot less rudely. Some of us(apparently a very small minority) aren't really fans of the two characters you think were killed so TPTB could develop the new show, and a few of us love the character you hate so much.
                  I'm sorry but Elfie is the sweetist Elf in the world and we know her on this thread so she can say what she likes.

Comment

Well, I kind of think I have the right to say what I think too, even if you don't know me. I didn't say she shouldn't say it, I said I think she could have worded it differently, that's all.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Y'ALL SUCK!

Deep breath Elfy. In and out. Personally,

Spoiler:
                      I never really liked Weir, but I loved Beckett. He was a great character, and they are just brining him back as a clone when they do this. As for Sam, she is one of my faves. And like many others, I watched SG1 before SGA came out. Since I like AT, I'm looking forward to Sanctuary.

But a agree with you on the promotion of it. Eureka is funny, but they are promoting the hell out of it this season and those fake adds are just plain dumb and make people not want to watch the show. The first season was promoted well in advance and same with season two, if I remeber correctly. But they stopped promoting monthes in advance with those funny adds, like the car comercial one and the Shep playing pool one. They are doing to SGA the same thing that they did to SG1 in the end.

I still have a little hope that the JT will get together, or at least tell each other. Of course, over in the Sam/Jack thread we are still campaigning for confirmation.
                      Last edited by Padme18; 21 August 2008, 04:33 PM.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Well, I kind of think I have the right to say what I think too, even if you don't know me. I didn't say she shouldn't say it, I said I think she could have worded it differently, that's all.
                        Not the best way to join a thread though, by calling one of our friends, who we have the upmost repsect and love for, rude.

Comment

please people....We shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves...We should be uniting and fighting against the *******s that cancelled our favourite show
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, but I didn't call her rude, I said she worded it a little rudely. You're right, though, Linda. Though I'm not sure I really want to be part of a thread where it seems the opinions of the new people don't count, and only the older ones are allowed to be 'right', unless the new people agree with everything that's being said.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              I'm sorry but Elfie is the sweetist Elf in the world and we know her on this thread so she can say what she likes.
                              Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                              Not the best way to join a thread though, by calling one of our friends, who we have the upmost repsect and love for, rude.
                              Guys, I know we all love Elfie, but respectfully, I disagree. Yes, she is the one of the sweetest people in the world, and I know she is speaking out of hurt and anger, but I don't agree with blaming the demise of SGA on other characters. Nor do I agree with taking offense when that blame upsets someone else who loves those characters, regardless if that person is "new" here or not. I happen to be a fan of Keller, Beckett, and Elizabeth too. Senority does not equate respect and we need to show respect to everyone. I am sure this is not what Elfie meant to start by her rant, so let's not go there now.

This is the John and Teyla thread. Let's get back on topic.

I still believe things will work out just fine for John and Teyla in the end. As we've said a million times now, we know we won't get outright romance, but I do believe we'll get confirmation in the end. I can't keep being everyone's cheerleader, especially if no one cares to listen anyway. But let's not let that doubt or that anger over J/T or over the cancellation start misunderstandings now. That's not what we're about.
                              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

I'm sorry, but I didn't call her rude, I said she worded it a little rudely. You're right, though, Linda. Though I'm not sure I really want to be part of a thread where it seems the opinions of the new people don't count, and only the older ones are allowed to be 'right', unless the new people agree with everything that's being said.
                                Hey,It's ok....I understand.....I've been there with Teyla ......The way she got treated sometimes really hurt me......So please don't go....Elfie takes things to heart and sometimes she has to let off some steam so please don't take it personally!

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                                Guys, I know we all love Elfie, but respectfully, I disagree. Yes, she is the one of the sweetest people in the world, and I know she is speaking out of hurt and anger, but I don't agree with blaming the demise of SGA on other characters. Nor do I agree with taking offense when that blame upsets someone else who loves those characters, regardless if that person is "new" here or not. I happen to be a fan of Keller, Beckett, and Elizabeth too. Senority does not equate respect and we need to show respect to everyone. I am sure this is not what Elfie meant to start by her rant, so let's not go there now.

This is the John and Teyla thread. Let's get back on topic.

I still believe things will work out just fine for John and Teyla in the end. As we've said a million times now, we know we won't get outright romance, but I do believe we'll get confirmation in the end. I can't keep being everyone's cheerleader, especially if no one cares to listen anyway. But let's not let that doubt or that anger over J/T or over the cancellation start misunderstandings now. That's not what we're about.
                                Yeah...What LC said

Oh but you're such a good cheerleader
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X