No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're amazing Sci! Would you and Elfie mind if I use the second sig in my rotation?

Suprise, suprise SGU has been greenlighted! I've already seen Voyager thanx!

There's also an interview with BW, I wrote in the comments section and this is probably part of what will makes up my letter and email:

"I am no longer a fan of the 'Stargate Franchise' I am a fan of Stargate Atlantis and to a lesser extent SG1. I feel betrayed by TPTB, I was worried about SciFi cancelled for poor ratings but the ratings were going up, the show was getting more attention world wide (I live in the UK and never seen as much advertising in TV mags and such as I have for S5), the fans were doing their part to keep Atlantis going, only to receive a slap in the face from the people we had been so loyal to. I'd say 80% of the Atlantis fans I know have said they will not watch SGU, now that probably won't make a big impact on the viewing figures but we are the people who buy the DVDs, we are the people who buy the merchandise, we are the people who go to the conventions, we are the people who make 'the stargate franchise' what it is."

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      They're amazing Sci! Would you and Elfie mind if I use the second sig in my rotation?

There's also an interview with BW, I wrote in the comments section and this is probably part of what will makes up my letter and email:

"I am no longer a fan of the 'Stargate Franchise' I am a fan of Stargate Atlantis and to a lesser extent SG1. I feel betrayed by TPTB, I was worried about SciFi cancelled for poor ratings but the ratings were going up, the show was getting more attention world wide (I live in the UK and never seen as much advertising in TV mags and such as I have for S5), the fans were doing their part to keep Atlantis going, only to receive a slap in the face from the people we had been so loyal to. I'd say 80% of the Atlantis fans I know have said they will not watch SGU, now that probably won't make a big impact on the viewing figures but we are the people who buy the DVDs, we are the people who buy the merchandise, we are the people who go to the conventions, we are the people who make 'the stargate franchise' what it is."

well said Cazz
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

im still hoping that the rest of the season will give us some more brilliant Jt Moments

Comment

Rachel has left a small note of thankyou on her website http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            Rachel has left a small note of thankyou on her website http://www.rachelluttrell.com/note.asp
            Thanx for posting Donna At least there are some people who have some grace.

Comment

Second page...AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                What? Was this about me? what did you think I was going to do? *wink*

Trust me, if this had been last season, totally different story!
                Hee hee.
                Yeah. I was personally thinking a nuke bomb would go off and some thought maybe a flying bat.

Now see, this is why you're the Thread Mommy.

lol

I can't blame them for thinking it, since I've done it in the past. But seriously, I realized at the middle of Season 4 that I was never going to get not even remotely what I wanted out of this pairing, so I think since then I've been getting ready for this. Like I wrote, I just hope that all these years, time and commitment will bring me some closure and show me the love that I know John and Teyla have for one another. At the very least, they have time to do it since they are still filming, but I don't know. I"m just going to watch the rest of the show and see what I get out of it.

I still love them no matter what.

Goodnight everyone. Chin up and continue the love. I did write an email to scifi and mgm for whatever good it will do.

HUGS!!!! Love you all!
                Thanks Camy. Nicely said

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
                Hey guys and gals. Heard about the cancellation. At least SGA will continue to live on in the movies.

I know this season has been tough on us, but from S&R and interviews we know JT isn't dead yet. So stay positive! In fact, by the way Teyla has been acting recently, I wonder if she is as uncomfortable with the situation. She has been on edge, and it isn't because of the typical danger our favorite team has to deal with in every ep.
                Hey BP!!!
                I hope you're right about JT, I hate to think the misleading us.

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
                hers more news
                Spoiler:
                stargate universe has been green lighted...I just hope we get more than one Stargate atlantis movie.
                Thanks Jodie.

See how quickly that all happened. Talk about not letting the body get cold before moving in.

awesome Hun

Awesome Banners Lea
                and Thanks For the God Lucks Guys im really going to miss the Thread i just hope the Broadband Company does it Quicker Wishful thinking anyway
                Thanks Donna.
                Lets hope so too.

I don't mind if she doesn't.

Very well said.

Thanks Donna.

It was short, but sweet.

I hate to say this, but maybe some of the main actors are kinda happy that they get a break now.

We've seen JoeF getting tired of travelling back and forth form Cananda to Ca. He mentioned many times that he wanted to other things, including directing, but was never given the chance. ( I read in and article that it's because of Canada's union rules. I never new that )
                Any way. David, Jason and especially Rachel are new parents. Rachel has mentioned may times that the hours were long and difficult.
                Jason wanted to leave any way and I hope that he doesn't get his wish on going out with a blaze of glory..... with Joe.

The only one that I can really see doing this forever, like AT, would be DH.

I still think they should've waited one more year and waited another month or so to announce SGU getting the greenlight. Not smart IMHO.

Comment

Hi everybody ! Yeah I'm always under the shock and really deceived. I send my email to MGM and a note to Rachel it's such a shame but I'm not so talented as you people and always ashamed of my writing skills to ask for help
                  Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
                  Definitely!!

So.... You typing yet....?

Me too!

LOL! Happy to be stuck with you.

*hugs WL* Hey stranger! missed you! I'm glad about that.

Okay, see you soon I hope!

Bye.
                  Glad you're happy HUGS
                  Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                  Nina, can you please send me a PM and tell me about what happened on CSI NY? I only watch it occasionally, so I don't know what you mean.

Edit: Thanks, Asgard! I have some really talented friends on the Pro-Keller threads.
                  It's true and yours are really good too
                  Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                  Just stopping by to say hi, as usual.

Off to the Chicago con, back later.

*grumble about Atlantis being canceled*
                  Hi try to have fun HUGS
                  Originally posted by Cherish4 View Post
                  I completely agree with you Nina. I'm just about ready to give up on TV all together.

I'm so sick of shows making drastic changes that really suck or splitting up couples before they've even begun and now a perfectly good, no, a fantastic sci-fi show that still has IMO a couple of great seasons of stories left in it is being cancelled in favour of a crappy sounding new show (SGU) and the possiblity of movies.

This just sucks. I've already had a crappy day and now I come online in order to relax and cheer myself up and this is what I see? :

I really really hate the TV world right now - stupid SCI-FI, stupid MGM!
                  Believe me I know what you feel it happened the same for me. In fcat I really believe I don't watch shows anymore because i'm tired of the cancellation besides I'm a little extremist lol when I love something it's until the end and i can really depress myself so yeah it was really a reason for me to stop watching shows (with other things) I'm really disappointed it's terrible
                  Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  It was ok.
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  There were a bunch of Native American vendors. Most were artists and crafters. Other sold premanufactured clothing and so on. The kids go bored quickly. We didn't realize that the dance competitions and so on were later tonight. We'll be better prepared next year.

I know what you mean about Camy. I emailed her last night, so I don't know how she's doing.

I won't watch SGU either.

I don't think they care.

That would be nice. I don't want to be jipped on my JT lovin.

NOPE!!!!

I was too. I love Stargate, but not if it meant to sacrifice SGA

WOW!!! That's quick.

Yeah and I'm happy to hear it hun.
                  Have fun and we'll miss ya

That's right, but it's gonna be hard for me to continue without some inspiration.

Awwww. We love ya too.

It would be nice, but doubtful, but you never know.

I'll watch the movies, but I'd rather have the weekly series.

You go Girl!!!!

I know. I haven't hear anything yet.

I think this is the press release.
                  Spoiler:
                  Sounds like Brad and Robert helped with this push.
                  Oh ok thanks OT
                  Spoiler:
                  yeah we have something like that an african fest (?) with vendors and spectacle. It seems really interesting

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  I'm sure I'm a minority here . . . but please hold your rotten veggies at bay. I will try--emphasis--try SGU. I was extraordinarily skeptical of SGA before it began, but I absolutely loved the first season. If SGU is well-executed, fun, and entertaining, then I'll watch it. If it's boring drivel, I will NOT watch it and be exceeding angry at the people who canned SGA for SGU.

Personally, the last season I actually liked was season 3, which is why all the fanfic I write is set in that season. I didn't care for season 4 much at all, and season 5 isn't impressing me so far.
                  I don't really feel the same about SGA I really love S5 so far but I was like you at the start I wasn't expecting to like it so I don't know for SGU I think we have time before it starts and I'm sure I will miss too much the Stargate universe but I really hope it's not for this they stopped it
                  Well said Nina.

I know. I was a Pretender fan too and I hated how the left it in the air like that. Even after the movie. ( I only remember one )

It best not be like that for SGA

Loves Abby hugs.

All those involved with cancelling SGA needs a Gibbs slap!!

ITA

If they were smart, they would've done it like the did with SG-1. They started SGA while SG-1 was still going. And they held up well, the even kinda supported each other, but this... this what they doing it not the same.

They should've held off on the SG-1 3rd movie, just a bit, and did then started SGU, but I think it will be very hard to have it succede with POd fans.

ITA Mayra

WOW. I don't blame you.

Very nicely said Linda.

Just voted.
                  Feel a little better.

Uh oh, You asked for it.

Have fun and good luck.

Take about bad timing to announce cancellation.

I won't throw bad veggies at you. I might chase you with Camy's bat though.
                  Just kidding. You can do what you want hun. I'll still love ya.

I'm confused too.

Yeah, I know. I don't think she has checked her email. Unless she so depressed that she's in lurk mode.
                  To be honnest I take really badly the end of Pretender perhaps more than Stargate for me it was like SG1 it was perfect with cherish on the top a really well writen love story (yeah as great as JT even if there was up and down too) and I loved Ms Parker as much as Teyla it's fun how the two are mixed in my head and it remembers me both but while in Pretender it's frustrating because we are only waiting for an end in SGA it's worst I mean there is too much stories to make only movies. I don't even know what to think
                  sigpic
                  Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Since Jess isn't going to be around for the next few days. Would anyone be interested in betaing my ficlet for GNB??

Morning MrsB

Comment

Since Jess isn't going to be around for the next few days. Would anyone be interested in betaing my ficlet for GNB??

Morning MrsB
                      Hey Sci! How goes it?

I'd beta it for ya but I can't access email here unless you want to PM it....

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                        Awesome I snurch it
                        Originally posted by TeylaJohn4ever View Post
                        Sign it yet
                        Just to say I ll have post all My Birthday Gifts ive made Early as I have just put a Deposit down on a House today so After Next week ill be without Internet Computer everything as ill have to get it Transferred over and thatll take a week pus they wont put my Broadband on till 7 days after ive had it turned off in the Property im moving out of so ill really miss the Thread
                        Oh no the cancellation of SGA and you who will disappear you will be missed a lot
                        Wow it's awesome and great idea
                        I made this its Not as Good as Leas Mind you but i just had to do it http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...nners/Save.jpg
                        It's awesome I love it

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        *starts to cry at the thought of Blue and Elfie leaving us* Even Shep and Teyla are mad about this just look at them!
                        *start to cry with you*
                        Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Maybe and it might be a small maybe... but the comment on JT on comic con...did they maybe suspect something like this since hell well they might have been the one to push it to it in any case.. it might be such a tiny thing ,,but since it seems they where the ones to even have a thing in this decision that the comment had underlying meaning... oh well maybe it's just me trying to grasp at any hope there is left...
                        I'm like you you know it's stupid but I had lost hope in JT and with the cancellation and all of what they say and the fact that they aren't finishe filmed yet I hope they resolved a little in the JT front because for now I'm really frustrated with the JT we had nothing for weeks and as much as we know that there is a problem we don't know if the authors want to act on this or no. To be honnest SGA is a multiple story as SG1 they can make as much movie as they want what I hope but it was more logic to have a serie but i'm really expecting for something in the JT front I think they can make us this
                        Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                        so, i do my weekly pass through and I see that horrid thread about SGA being cancelled, and some other show Stargate Universe in the works...WTH....

Blue, i agree with all you said...very well said also.

Elfie, I feel you girl...when I found out I just wanted to punch something.

I can't even put into coherent words what I think. It seems like a hopeless situation since they've already made their decisions. But really what were they thinking???? Sci-fi is filled with a bunch of reality tv crap [no offense to anyone who watches them] that I really only switch it to that channel on Tuesdays to watch Eureka [which is don't think i'll be doing anymore] and Fridays for SGA [which I've actually skipped hanging out with friends to watch!!!]---So guess that's the end of that.

As some of you guys said, I just want Shep/Teyla confirmation, atleast then I'll be left happy to some aspect.
                        HUGS
                        Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Yes i hear ya......I won't give up on JT just yet...

Jumper posted this in the compliments thread a minute ago..JM's blog
                        Thanks for the link I'm depressed by JM I mean no sarcasm ? nothing ? No critic of the one who fight ? no word of hope neither ?
                        Yep!!

Here's something to cheer you up.... I hope.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Shep-Iwant.jpg http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...n/Shep-SGA.jpg

Shep Whump with a statement.
                        Wow they are beautiful
                        Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                        Steph, you're the BEST cheerleader ever! And always the voice of reason. I agree with you here. May I make a suggestion? Tielan posted a query on her LJ and maybe reflecting on why you chose to follow this fandom and this pairing will help with this news. Here's the LJ post:

http://tielan.livejournal.com/287862...le=mine#cutid1

And ladies and gents, keep your chins up! And if you feel the need to vent here are some places and ways to do so:
                        Spoiler:

Email MGM: [email protected]

Email Sci-Fi: [email protected]

Snail mail: SCI FI Channel
                        30 Rockefeller Plaza
                        New York, NY 10112 (Map)
                        Phone: 212-413-5000
                        Fax: 212-413-6509

PEACE
                        Done lol and I don't know if I feel better yet
                        I so love them
                        Hi guys,

I've been so busy and so out of the loop but I got several emails from some thoughtful friends *thank you* on the current news.

I have to be honest, a part of me was expecting this. I've been getting ready for this since Season 3.

First it was with the news that some characters were going to be let go and I dreaded and cried thinking it would be Teyla. Then I thought it would be John! Gosh, how I cried.

Then Season 3 ended up being my favorite season of all despite the fact that it really didn't have that much of Teyla in it. But it was still a more wholesome season for me, with Season 1 right on it's heels.

Season 4 wasn't as bad as I thought but Season 5 so far has not led to its expectations for me, and well, I was already starting to step back.

Mind you, I just found this out 5 minutes ago, but I think I'm really ready for this.

I am looking and excited at the prospect of the movie. I think the writers will give us this movie sooner than we think and at the very least we won't have to wait that long. More importantly, Season 5 won't end in a cliffhanger....*phew* I think we will definetely know where JT is going at the end of all of this.

It does saddened me, but it also gives me closure.

Whatever happens...*my eyes are watering now* I know that I will be happy even if in the end, it won't be how I wanted.

I hope it does. But it won't be long till we do know.

I am feeling more now for the actors than anything else. I feel for Joe, Rachel, David, and Jason more than anyone else. These four actors have graced my mind and my heart and soul for five years. I've done things, created things, thought of things, met so many wonderful people because of the performance that these actors have given me in five years, specifically Joe and Rachel. I do have to find a way to tell them this.

Never have I done anything like this in my entire life, and that I will miss because I know that a part of me will die along with them.

But I will cherish it forever. And I thank them for that.

So, I'm still numb. A part of me is sort of relieved because for the past 4 years I've dedicated too much to this, and that part of the addiction is not good, but like I wrote, another part of me is glad that at least I'll know where this is going and I just hope and pray that at the end of it all, John and Teyla will end up in each other's arms. Otherwise, that part of it all will be very hurtful.

So, I think that a chapter is closed but another will open.

I thank all of you for your friendship, your support, and your love.

I'm sure this isn't the end for us either. As long as JT is around, we need to be strong.

Hugs,
                        Camy
                        Ok I will say nothing it's so beautiful I'm not of the high so HUGS
                        Damn it, now I'm about to tear up again, too...

And you guys all scared me for nothing!
                        yeah I'm about to tear up too
                        Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                        A rant. Sympathy please!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        I try to get my "friend" to join a group on facebook and in exhange I'd join one of hers. But what does she do? Oh, send a rude responce backk!! I tell her that it hurt and she DARE has the audacity to bring up an old arguement that she pulls on me every time!!! And then she get's her boyfriend involved and he sends me some message (i didn't read it!). I in return fire back saying to stay out of this, it's not his biz. Then I go to her page and tell her to pick between me (her life long friend) and some guy that she's known for *maybe* 2/3 years!!! I just wanna cry!!!
                        I'm so sorry to hear HUGS
                        more bad news on my end.
                        Spoiler:
                        "friend" just asked me if i wanted to remain friends, I said yes, she chose to end it.

going to bed.
                        HUGS again
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm so sorry I know it hurts but she doesn't worth it sadly you know that you have a lot of friends here and no doubt in your RL HUGS

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
                        Hey guys and gals. Heard about the cancellation. At least SGA will continue to live on in the movies.

I know this season has been tough on us, but from S&R and interviews we know JT isn't dead yet. So stay positive! In fact, by the way Teyla has been acting recently, I wonder if she is as uncomfortable with the situation. She has been on edge, and it isn't because of the typical danger our favorite team has to deal with in every ep.
                        you're right long live JT

Great writing
                        Thank you so much for the link
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Ok. I broke down and wrote my feelings to MGM.

Spoiler:
                          To whom it may concern,

I am sure that this will fall on deaf ears since you don't listen you what the fans want, but I will still like to express how I feel about the recent news.

I've only become a major fan of SGA over a year ago and been a fan of SG-1 even longer. I'm not always a fan of spin-offs, but eventually had the time to watch it and Season 3 sucked me in. I love the character interaction and how much they are like family.

It even got to me to join a forum and there meet my extended Stargate family.

I was truly hoping that you guys would have been smart enought to think of the fans and keep SGA going since its doing better then before. At least for one more year and use that time to introduce SGU, but what you have done is harsh.

Within days of each other, you announce that you will be cancelling SGA and the give the greenlight about SGU. Do you think that we are stupid? Do you really think that most of the SGA fans are going so excited that we will be getting a movie maybe more vs 20 episodes a year. Come on!

And to make things worse is that you don't even wait til the upset SGA fans get to have everything sink in before you announce it's replacement.

The O mighty dollar has won again and you still treat the lesser people like sheep.

LDavis

Thanks Asgard.

Where is everyone???

Comment

Thanks Sci I sent Elfie and email and ask

Spoiler:
                            To whom it may concern,

I am sure that this will fall on deaf ears since you don't listen you what the fans want, but I will still like to express how I feel about the recent news.

I've only become a major fan of SGA over a year ago and been a fan of SG-1 even longer. I'm not always a fan of spin-offs, but eventually had the time to watch it and Season 3 sucked me in. I love the character interaction and how much they are like family.

I was truly hoping that you guys would have been smart enought to think of the fans and keep SGA going since its doing better then before. At least for one more year and use that time to introduce SGU, but what you have done is harsh.

Within days of each other, you announce that you will be cancelling SGA and the give the greenlight about SGU. Do you think that we are stupid? Do you really think that most of the SGA fans are going so excited that we will be getting a movie maybe more vs 20 episodes a year. Come on!

And to make things worse is that you don't even wait til the upset SGA fans get to have everything sink in before you announce it's replacement.

The O mighty dollar has won again and you still treat the lesser people like sheep.

LDavis

Where is everyone???
                            I'm here Had some stuff to sort at work I can get away with not logging the letters (I do them much quicker than everyone else anyway ) but I have to deal with the phone calls

Nicely said Sci!
                            Spoiler:
                            I think there might be a word missing or something in the bit I bolded

Comment

Spoiler:
                              To whom it may concern,

LDavis

Thanks Asgard.

Where is everyone???
                              Beautifully written
                              Spoiler:
                              in fact I said more or less the ame things than you and said that the fans were great (I spoke too of my Jt family ) and they didn't want to let down and that I hope they won't let us down because of >universe, that this is weird because SGA work well and that at leaqst we will really have movie bacause we know how it work with series and movies. Like I said I'm not so great than all of you

I don't know where everybody is
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                                Steph, is absolutely correct. This is not my intention at all. I really shouldn't have posted literally right after I just read the articles. But, like I said at the beginning, I had the feeling that SGA was going to be cancelled when they mentioned at last year Comic Con or actually when it was announced.

Btw, believe or not, I really do want JT and hope that maybe in some microscopic way that we get confirmation. That would rock my world.
                                So, please, no more back and forth. I am working really hard on becoming a Happy Elf! again. We've got to know seriously all watch the last few new eps of Atlantis and make the ratings go through the roof! Now, that to me would slightly be the piece of Humble Pie that both the network and MGM should take part in eating.

Nicely said Elfie......Finally giving us JT is the least they could do......Maybe they've been leading up to it

Aye wouldn't it be just great if the rest of this season gave them the highest ratings they've ever had on the show then if universe comes on it sinks quickere than the titanic....That would be the ultimate kick in the butt......Sorry i'm still rather bitter!

Yep!!

Here's something to cheer you up.... I hope.

Shep Whump with a statement.
                                Very nice sci!

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                                Steph, you're the BEST cheerleader ever! And always the voice of reason. I agree with you here. May I make a suggestion? Tielan posted a query on her LJ and maybe reflecting on why you chose to follow this fandom and this pairing will help with this news. Here's the LJ post:

http://tielan.livejournal.com/287862...le=mine#cutid1

And ladies and gents, keep your chins up! And if you feel the need to vent here are some places and ways to do so:
                                Spoiler:

Email MGM: [email protected]

Email Sci-Fi: [email protected]

Snail mail: SCI FI Channel
                                30 Rockefeller Plaza
                                New York, NY 10112 (Map)
                                Phone: 212-413-5000
                                Fax: 212-413-6509

PEACE
                                Ooh thanks...So who do we email...MGM or scifi or both

You are so awesome Cyn.

Big HUGS!!!

Here you go Elf.

Very nice sci......*grumbles* damn PSP....Can't get it to work.......Damn PSP...Can't make Teyla save SGA sig

Hi guys,

I've been so busy and so out of the loop but I got several emails from some thoughtful friends *thank you* on the current news.

I have to be honest, a part of me was expecting this. I've been getting ready for this since Season 3.

First it was with the news that some characters were going to be let go and I dreaded and cried thinking it would be Teyla. Then I thought it would be John! Gosh, how I cried.

Then Season 3 ended up being my favorite season of all despite the fact that it really didn't have that much of Teyla in it. But it was still a more wholesome season for me, with Season 1 right on it's heels.

Season 4 wasn't as bad as I thought but Season 5 so far has not led to its expectations for me, and well, I was already starting to step back.

Mind you, I just found this out 5 minutes ago, but I think I'm really ready for this.

I am looking and excited at the prospect of the movie. I think the writers will give us this movie sooner than we think and at the very least we won't have to wait that long. More importantly, Season 5 won't end in a cliffhanger....*phew* I think we will definetely know where JT is going at the end of all of this.

It does saddened me, but it also gives me closure.

Whatever happens...*my eyes are watering now* I know that I will be happy even if in the end, it won't be how I wanted.

I hope it does. But it won't be long till we do know.

I am feeling more now for the actors than anything else. I feel for Joe, Rachel, David, and Jason more than anyone else. These four actors have graced my mind and my heart and soul for five years. I've done things, created things, thought of things, met so many wonderful people because of the performance that these actors have given me in five years, specifically Joe and Rachel. I do have to find a way to tell them this.

Never have I done anything like this in my entire life, and that I will miss because I know that a part of me will die along with them.

But I will cherish it forever. And I thank them for that.

So, I'm still numb. A part of me is sort of relieved because for the past 4 years I've dedicated too much to this, and that part of the addiction is not good, but like I wrote, another part of me is glad that at least I'll know where this is going and I just hope and pray that at the end of it all, John and Teyla will end up in each other's arms. Otherwise, that part of it all will be very hurtful.

So, I think that a chapter is closed but another will open.

I thank all of you for your friendship, your support, and your love.

I'm sure this isn't the end for us either. As long as JT is around, we need to be strong.

Hugs,
                                Camy
                                Um ok......Where's Camy This was alot calmer than i was expecting......JT still lives

Damn it, now I'm about to tear up again, too...

And you guys all scared me for nothing!
                                Oh believe me,that surprised us too....I was expecting a tornado to come through here!

A rant. Sympathy please!!!
                                Spoiler:
                                I try to get my "friend" to join a group on facebook and in exhange I'd join one of hers. But what does she do? Oh, send a rude responce backk!! I tell her that it hurt and she DARE has the audacity to bring up an old arguement that she pulls on me every time!!! And then she get's her boyfriend involved and he sends me some message (i didn't read it!). I in return fire back saying to stay out of this, it's not his biz. Then I go to her page and tell her to pick between me (her life long friend) and some guy that she's known for *maybe* 2/3 years!!! I just wanna cry!!!
                                Oh poor you....Well maybe your better off without her if this is the way she treats you!

Aw guys...believe me I've had my share of rants, and sobs over the past four years. But I think I'm somewhat matured and gotten used to the idea that I can't have it all. Gosh, did I just write that?....

Anywho, I don't know but I guess a part of me has always thought that not till the end will I get a glimpse of what can be between John and Teyla. I just hope I"m not hopeful for nothing.

Either that, or I"m too damn tired to let this sink in just yet!
                                Tomorrow I might come with a totally different outlook.

It could also be all that sunburn I got in Bermuda that has temporarily fried my brain. *wink*

Is everyone okay in here, though.

GROUP HUG!

Dangit, now my eyes are getting teary eyed.

I just feel for the actors too. But most of all, I'll miss the characters.
                                Gosh, it's hitting me!
                                Oh dear...Is it finally sinking in

Well after what's happened i believe they might be building up to something with JT
                                Spoiler:
                                I mean why would they give us this romantic dinner dream sequence in S & R......They wouldn't have done it for nothing.....Plus the fact that Teyla has started to call him Colonel again instead of John and she's very formal with him now.......I think she might be finally realising now she feels about him and it scares her so she's taking a step back to try to figure it out......Hey who knows....
                                Hang on,wait a minute....I'm not supposed to be optimistic What's happened to me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X