Wedjatqi

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick
    PicFics

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Fanfic Central (Teal'c is looking for Aurthors to help a new site and post fics.)

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Roun Robin Fics (Jan-May)

Round Robin June: Parts 1-10, part 11, part 12

AlbinoMonkeyC:
    The Bones in the City

Camy:
    Forces of Nature

Doxymom:
    Spectrum JT Rarepairing fic

Everlovin:
    Kissing is Better

Gator101
    Sheppard's Fault
    The Day John Discovered Fart

Hope24:
    Confrontations
    Tonight

JT4Life:
    What is Love

LandJrule:
    John's Miracle( Sequel toFamily, Love & Strength, No Matter What)
    Scared, But You're Here
    The Cupboard of Love

Renisanz:
    Parallax
    Side by Side, The Both Get Bright

RubyCaspar:
    Guardian

Seldear:
    Spaces of Belonging
    Heartseed, Homeseed

Teal'c:
    Stargate Atlantis: An Old Enemy Returns, Part 1

Teyilia:
    He Is Mine

Tielan:
    Nexus

YappiChick:
    World of Grey
    Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess:
    Ancient Baby Maker Chapter 19- Girl's Day Out

Carter O'Neill aka Sillyscipia:
    Paintball War Chapter 4

CazzBlade:
    Primary Target Chapter 4

DevineM27:
    The Journal Chapter 5

Gator:
    Black Dress, White Shirt, Black Suit, White Dawn Part 8

LandJrule:
    Betrayal

MrsB:
    Dark Planet Chapter 8

Planet tv:
    A Wish Yet to Come

Ruby:
    I Have Almost Forgotten the Taste of Fears Chapter 6

Scifan:
    Turning Point Chapter 6

Teal'c2006:
    SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
    Mature Readers Only

TeylaFan:
    Another World Chapter2

Thayne M:
    The Journal Chapter 8(Not to be confused with Devine's story with same title.)
    Stupid Cupid and Other Rhyming Words

Wedjatqi:
    Chapter 6

WingedPegasus:
    A Walk in the Woods Eplilogue

YappiChick: Out of the Loop Chapter 2

Cold Shower Alert!!!
    Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

Gator:
    Spoiled

RubyCaspar:
    Pretend

Teyilia:
    The Ascension War part 2 New Birth Chapter 16

Wedjatqi:
    Parting Thoughts

Battle Prompt rec from Seldear.

Non-JT stories and sites:

Cabouse Fics:
    Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
    I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Gator:
    Dorkiness

Ruby:
    Are We There Yet

Starg8fan:
    Severed Ties

Teal'c:
    Doctor Who- The Discovery

Teyilia:
    SGA Lightsaber Story

YappiChick:
    Beauty Secrets

Shep Whump Round Robin
    Parts(1-6)

Aug. Birthdays

Teilan/Seldear's gifts:

By YappiChick Beside
    Fic Rec

From Blue:
    Author-Dezrai: Torren John

From Everlovin: Author-Tripwatcher 2: Settling In(Mature readers only)
    Author-Nika Dixon: Evasion(Also rec. by jtjaforever)

From Gator: Author-Wedjatqi The Death of Hope

From Elflinn: Author-EvaFlack001 Coming Back Home

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
      We should!!! What should we send?
      A truckload of Dove Chocolates perhaps?

little annoyed here so i'll post this up.....
      Spoiler:
      FF.net is starting to lose crediblity with me now, I was on Wiki reading about it, turns out there is only one guy on the site, the only guy that actually both runs and mods the place. He does a good job though, but the reason the site is starting to lose a bit of cred is because as of June 2 2004 they have banned songfics. Mostly because of the possible copyright lawsuits that would crop up, however they have warned people yet as of 18 July 2008 there are upwards of 28,900 song based fanfics and poems on the site.

This worries me, because if i'm targeted again and another story is removed, and iot my horror it is my Asncesion War trilogy, i'm gonna cry! and worse then that I'm going to end up boycoting the site for removing such a well written fic for no reason at all.

In fact I'm hoping that on monday I can not only get a new compy but get ALL MY FILES BACK that i lost well over nine weeks ago..... the sooner I get my stuff back, the better! That way I can post to Helipolis fanfic archive.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

We should!!! What should we send?
        Oooo. I don't know. Maybe some of the best from each country that is represented in here?
        I know we have Munson's chocolates around my area.
        I'm just throwing an idea. It doesn't have to stick if now one agrees.

Besides JT sparring, we need to tell them we need some real JT loving.

They need to work hard after we spend our hard earn money for trying to bribe them.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Just so you know Linda, what I said was just my opinion, but that is how I feel.

I mean, look how they wrote Carol and Vala.

And I think that's what helped with SG-1, alot of eps were team eps, but there were a few character center eps too.
          I think that they(tptb) need to stop teasing the shippers and just have someone slip out how they really feel. I hate this walking on eggshell game.
          I know we never got Sam and Jack together, but we got way too many hints that we plain and clear about the two of them. And they have a real reason why they are not together.
          But for JT, there isn't any, not really.
          It's been 5 years and I want more then them dreaming of each other. I want another kiss. Is that too much to ask for?
          Na i think SG-1 was just so much better written overall

Yeah at least we had loads of JS moments whether it was AU or time loops...They gave us plenty over the years and you're right,there was a very real reason they couldn't be together..If it wasn't for the fact they were both in the military i believe they would have got together...You just have to see the alternate timlines for proof Jack and Sam were almost always together when Sam wasn't military

But JT doesn't have that reason...Teyla isn't military so i dunno what reason there is not to be together and i'm getting very tired of this pussy footing around the idea.....I'll tell ya this though,if it's still the same status quo in S6 and their no further forward with this then i'm finished with JT.....I'll be admitting defeat and giving up on them because i'm not waiting another 8 -10 years like i did with Jack/Sam and Mulder/Scully!

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          A truckload of Dove Chocolates perhaps?

little annoyed here so i'll post this up.....
          Spoiler:
          FF.net is starting to lose crediblity with me now, I was on Wiki reading about it, turns out there is only one guy on the site, the only guy that actually both runs and mods the place. He does a good job though, but the reason the site is starting to lose a bit of cred is because as of June 2 2004 they have banned songfics. Mostly because of the possible copyright lawsuits that would crop up, however they have warned people yet as of 18 July 2008 there are upwards of 28,900 song based fanfics and poems on the site.

This worries me, because if i'm targeted again and another story is removed, and iot my horror it is my Asncesion War trilogy, i'm gonna cry! and worse then that I'm going to end up boycoting the site for removing such a well written fic for no reason at all.

In fact I'm hoping that on monday I can not only get a new compy but get ALL MY FILES BACK that i lost well over nine weeks ago..... the sooner I get my stuff back, the better! That way I can post to Helipolis fanfic archive.
          Why dont'cha put yer fics in John/Teyla convergence when it's up and running
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Well, let me think a minute if this would work... uhm no, it wont why you ask, because 90% of my fics are Stargate related, 50% of that 90% is Sheyla, the rest is either a series of stories for a new series of mine. Along with other non stargate fics I have up.

BUT

I am looking for a paying job so I can get my files and folders back, though Shep still thinks that 70$ is blackmail....

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Well, let me think a minute if this would work... uhm no, it wont why you ask, because 90% of my fics are Stargate related, 50% of that 90% is Sheyla, the rest is either a series of stories for a new series of mine. Along with other non stargate fics I have up.

BUT

I am looking for a paying job so I can get my files and folders back, though Shep still thinks that 70$ is blackmail....
              Ohhh right...Got'cha!
              sigpic

Comment

Na i think SG-1 was just so much better written overall

Yeah at least we had loads of JS moments whether it was AU or time loops...They gave us plenty over the years and you're right,there was a very real reason they couldn't be together..If it wasn't for the fact they were both in the military i believe they would have got together...You just have to see the alternate timlines for proof Jack and Sam were almost always together when Sam wasn't military

But JT doesn't have that reason...Teyla isn't military so i dunno what reason there is not to be together and i'm getting very tired of this pussy footing around the idea.....I'll tell ya this though,if it's still the same status quo in S6 and their no further forward with this then i'm finished with JT.....I'll be admitting defeat and giving up on them because i'm not waiting another 8 -10 years like i did with Jack/Sam and Mulder/Scully!

ITA: and I think I'll join you next year, if that's whats gonna happen, but for now, no matter how POd I am with the tptb, I'll try to stay possitive.... for now.

Tey: How about your own LJ? This way you can do it they way you want it.

Comment

ITA: and I think I'll join you next year, if that's whats gonna happen, but for now, no matter how POd I am with the tptb, I'll try to stay possitive.... for now.

Tey: How about your own LJ? This way you can do it they way you want it.
                  Yeah we can only stay positive for so long
                  sigpic

Comment

*sigh* I know what you mean.

Comment

*sigh* I know what you mean.
                      You both know that the reality that Lemming (Falcon Horus) and myself are from that things go according to our dreams.... you guys do know this right?

Comment

Oooo. I don't know. Maybe some of the best from each country that is represented in here?
                        I know we have Munson's chocolates around my area.
                        I'm just throwing an idea. It doesn't have to stick if now one agrees.

Besides JT sparring, we need to tell them we need some real JT loving.

They need to work hard after we spend our hard earn money for trying to bribe them.
                        That's a good idea! I've got Hershey's chocolates down. Heck, i was born there, i can get as much of it as we need! lol
                        --Kate

Comment

Thanks for all the comments y'all.

What's ficlink?
                          . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                            Thanks for all the comments y'all.

What's ficlink?
                            Well, there's a fic link, which is just a url link to a fic..... but if ficklink means something specific, then i have no clue. *shrug* hope this helps
                            --Kate

Comment

Found these Links On Gateworlds Home Page http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...w_iatlan.shtmlnd this for Us Residents Only http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=57604
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Well, there's a fic link, which is just a url link to a fic..... but if ficklink means something specific, then i have no clue. *shrug* hope this helps
                                I will post your fic on ficlink shortly.
                                Hmm. . .ok.

I was just asking because the way scifan said it, it seems like that was a special website or something.
                                . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X