John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
    He better not. Can he get turned back to a hybrid? Please? I just want to have the movie be about the team.

I'm still sad about it.

I don't want him as a hybrid, I just want him out of the picture.

Yeah, me too hun.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Sucks I wasn't expecting it, not with the upturn in viewing figures but to me it sounds like that had nothing to do with it, it sounds like MGM pulled the plug rather than Sci-fi, for SGU, which sucks even harder!

I trying hard not to cry seeing as I'm at work and answering the phones to the public I read the news this morning and managed to make my Dad late for work

One thing that does sound positive though is that with it not being Sci-fi that pulled the plug (should get confirmation of whether that is true or not from JM tonight but with the movies being shown on Sci-fi it sounds as though it is), sci-fi want it to continue and it mentions that the movies will be on going, so there's better chances for more SGA movies than the chances are for SG1 movies.

Oh, and hell yeah I'm up for a fight!!! Someone on JM's blog suggested sending Lemons of some sort (not actual lemons of course ), just need to know whether to send them to MGM or Sci-Fi
    Here's some ((((((HUGS)))))) Cazz.
    I look forward to JM's answer.

According to a reliable source of Linzi's MGM didn't even approach Sci-fi for renewal!!! I wasn't planning on watching SGU anyway but now I want it cancelled as soon as possible!
    Ahhhhhh!!!!
    That so sucks!!!!!!
    It's all about the almight dollar.

Originally posted by asgard30 View Post
    Hi everybody !
    Wow I'm speechless I didn't expected it at all. I'm really disappointed hey I depressed myself yesterday about the lack of ending for the Pretender I
    Spoiler:
    haven't yet received a word from my work so I don't know if i will have something in September
    now this I will cry. I can't nobody would understand in my house lol.
    Whatever you do I'm in, except running in Canada unfortunately I couldn't lol but I really hope it doesn't stay like this it can be possible
    I know. I was so numb last night. I'm still not out of it yet.

I hope you find out about work soon.

I say we storm MGM with some nasty mail.

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
    Hello everyone just stopping by for a second before i go off to work i just read that Atlantis is going to end i was really upset when i read it...i still am.

I was not expecting it to happen but at least we will get a movie and hopefully more but it just won't be the same will it?

Well i better go or i will be late for work I'll try and stop by again soon!

Long live !

Lordy!!!!!

Such an awful thing to wake up to. The only bad things about movie though are the availability of the actors. Eventually they will want other jobs and so on.

Comment

I just hope all the Actors are Available for the Movie as it wouldn't be the Same without them especially our Jt
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        I just hope all the Actors are Available for the Movie as it wouldn't be the Same without them especially our Jt
        I totally agree hun.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Yeah, me too hun.

Ahhhhhh!!!!
          That so sucks!!!!!!

Lordy!!!!!

Such an awful thing to wake up to. The only bad things about movie though are the availability of the actors. Eventually they will want other jobs and so on.
          Hey Hun ive Only just come onto the Thread and read the News its Just shameful it really is

Comment

I totally agree hun.
            I just hope that they are all doing the Movies as it wont be worth watching or Buying the DVDs at all

Comment

Hey Hun ive Only just come onto the Thread and read the News its Just shameful it really is
              I know. Especially after hearing about what Linzi's source said.

I agree again.
              I'm afraid that some might take this op to leave the show and not come back.
              Jason has already stated that he wasn't going to after season 6, but now things have changed. I hope he decides to stay on for any movies. I'm hoping Joe will too.

Comment

I know. Especially after hearing about what Linzi's source said.
                Its going to be hard for alot of People its the Actors i feel sorry for the Most

Comment

Its going to be hard for alot of People its the Actors i feel sorry for the Most
                  Oh I know. The actors, the crew, etc.

Comment

I hope it all works out for them and that they are all available when it comes to doing the Movies

Comment

((((((hugs))))))) to everybody

Here's link to petition: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SaveSGA

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

You beat me to it Cazz. I just signed it.

Someone also posted a California addy for MGM and a fax# in the Fight to save SGA thread.

Comment

Oh goody, SIGNED!

I have an idea herem Sci-Fi says that Atlantis is not bringing in good ratings, I think i know why... simply put...
                          Spoiler:
                          LET SOME FANS WRITE AN EPISODE OR TWO!! I'll garantee you that the ratings would go from 1.?? to 2.8+ in a heartbeat! Why do I say this? because if you ask me, the fans just KNOW more about the characters then other people (not pointing fingers but we all know who here)

Thing is, if we want a good series to continue let the fans write it!! Because if the fans write it you got HAPPY LIVE WATCHERS! Am I right or am I crazy??

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Oh this is just awful News to wake up to i can't believe it at least they are doing Movies so its not a total Loss i just hope we can survive without Atlantis
                            h yeah I know what you mean it took me so much by surprise that at first I didn't even reacted

Yeah, me too hun.

Ahhhhhh!!!!
                            That so sucks!!!!!!

Lordy!!!!!

Thanks I hope too lol yeah it's totally how i feel
                            Yeah perhaps because I live the same I feel sorry for them at the same time they did well until SGA so i hope it will continue

HUGS ok I will go but is it worth it, sadly I remember the SG1 one thanks for the link
                            sigpic
                            Sig by the Great Linda06

Comment

Someone also posted a California addy for MGM and a fax# in the Fight to save SGA thread.
                              I'm going to wait for the official press release tomorrow before sending emails, letters etc... Just so that we have all the facts first and know exactly what to rage about.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I'm going to wait for the official press release tomorrow before sending emails, letters etc... Just so that we have all the facts first and know exactly what to rage about.

Sounds good to me. I'll do the same.

This was on the home page http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._end_thi.shtml

Comment

Working...
                                X