X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody!

Welcome back LC and welcome Scifan!

Just stopping by to post two new fics:

A Journey of the Heart: (I think Camy may have beat me to the punch)

The Family Way (AU): This one is new

Hope you like them.

D.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
      Hi everybody!

Hope you like them.

D.

Read the new one today.... I was laughing at places... everything depends if I like AU in specific shows... some work, some don't,,,but since this is a thing I don't see happening really between J/T in the show atleast not now.. I can work with this AU... it fits... steamy, great connection between the two,, laughing at two names specific..I think you know which ones I mean *lol*

Gave you feedback on FF.net as well....
      Take care
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

New fic.....My part of the tag fic with Cyn in tracking little JT's life....he's about one month in this one....feedaback is greatly appreciated...I'm a bit hesistant...cause this one was very hard....It's through Rodney's point of view....and it was inspired by Slodwicks's manip of Rodney and the infant...so, it's somber and there is a character death...I know, I promised myself I would never do it...but this fic had me all depressed, thank goodness I had finished it before hell broke loose!

fic is here...I"ve been working on this all morning...so I didn't even look to see if it's okay in fanfic....hopefully it is....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3513699/1/
        sigpic

Comment

Hi all,
          My first post to gateworld and I dedicate it to here. My good friend Madgy from scifi forum sent me to these threads.
          I am an extreme Teyla fan and die hard John and Teyla shipper. I have read some of your post and seen the great pics. Just wanted to say "Good Job everyone" and "You all are Talented".
          So have fun guys and I hope to be back soon.

M
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
            Hi everybody!

Hope you like them.

D.
            Um DEE...I was in shock! Heavenly Shocked by that last fic...AWESOME!

Will you be continuing that one? Pretty please?

I can't give you another review....so, I"m doing it here...

WOWSA! loved it!

more please.....

Cyn...You are up next...I NEED THAT FIC!

*grins*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Hi all,
              My first post to gateworld and I dedicate it to here. My good friend Madgy from scifi forum sent me to these threads.
              I am an extreme Teyla fan and die hard John and Teyla shipper. I have read some of your post and seen the great pics. Just wanted to say "Good Job everyone" and "You all are Talented".
              So have fun guys and I hope to be back soon.

M
              Welcome!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome maffieg
                This is a great place to be...great discussions, fics, artwork and videos...
                So join in on all the fun...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                  New fic.....My part of the tag fic with Cyn in tracking little JT's life....he's about one month in this one....feedaback is greatly appreciated...I'm a bit hesistant...cause this one was very hard....It's through Rodney's point of view....and it was inspired by Slodwicks's manip of Rodney and the infant...so, it's somber and there is a character death...I know, I promised myself I would never do it...but this fic had me all depressed, thank goodness I had finished it before hell broke loose!

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6...thaviewwg7.jpg

fic is here...I"ve been working on this all morning...so I didn't even look to see if it's okay in fanfic....hopefully it is....

Read the fic Camy...and gave you feedback on FF.net
                  I have to say about the fic...
                  Spoiler:
                  How it played out and how it was supposed to have a character death...when Rodney relived the day and the horror and how John was I feard it was him,,,I have to say if it ever happened I would stop reading the fic at once...I can't handle character death of the main cast especially John and Teyla ... great fic though... and a sweet Rodney in it with JT and a sweet and loving moment at the end with J/T and how he is recovering.. thank heavens for that...
                  Thanks for sharing...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I"ll let you in on a little secret...
                    Spoiler:
                    I won't ever kill John or Teyla in any of my fics....at least I don't plan to...I"m like you, I can't handle it!

Thanks! It was supposed to do that to the reader....*evil Camy*
                    sigpic

Comment

I"ll let you in on a little secret...
                      Spoiler:
                      I won't ever kill John or Teyla in any of my fics....at least I don't plan to...I"m like you, I can't handle it!

Thanks! It was supposed to do that to the reader....*evil Camy*
                      Thanks...feel better knowing the little secret...I could never handle it...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Well, for me it has nothing to do with the person's writing.....I've read some fantastic fics that have either John or Teyla died in them...but I end up crying and the more realistic those fics are the more I get overly sensitive....LOL

I guess it hits too close to home and makes it seem like there ever could be the possibility that either or both of them die!

LOL

Where is everybody?
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves* I'm here!!! But now no-one else is....

Watched Seige 1, 2 and 3 this week but I'm super tired and can't remember what I was going to write. *sigh* Guess I must watch it again.... Can you tell that it's so not going to kill me to do that...lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh Camy, this is WONDERFUL!!!! The pic is absolutely beautiful and the story amazing and tender. This is my favorite one of yours yet!!!! I am so loving this JT tennis fic that you and Cyn are playing! The stories are so beautiful and lovely. GREAT job!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
                            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                              *waves* I'm here!!! But now no-one else is....

Watched Seige 1, 2 and 3 this week but I'm super tired and can't remember what I was going to write. *sigh* Guess I must watch it again.... Can you tell that it's so not going to kill me to do that...lol
                              I'm here too!!! LOL! Also super tired, but am here! That's great you were able to see more eps!!!! And oh yes, having to watch them again is suchhhhh a burden. I feel so sorry for you. Hehe. LOVE your new sig by the way!!!!! OH, it makes me fall in love with John and Aeryn all over again. I must watch some more Farscape now, lol.
                              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Thanks! I too love my sig... I was playing around trying to do a Shep/Teyla sig but not having any luck so far.....Gotta have one for all the ships I sail...lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X