X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    It caught me by surprise!
    Hi CAZ!!

Ummmm...does anyone know Tracy Jane's LJ name...I want to add her as a friend to mine but I don't know what her name is?
    Hey AG!...

tjh102...that's her LJ name...

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
      Hey AG!...

tjh102...that's her LJ name...
      Thanks Witchy!

I'm posting all things John/Teyla on my LJ...making it look pretty! I just have to remember what I've posted here...

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
        Thanks Witchy!

I'm posting all things John/Teyla on my LJ...making it look pretty! I just have to remember what I've posted here...
        np...

I know what you mean...

Teyla:AG is making her LJ all about us.
        Sheppard: LJ??? What's that?....

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I was just wondering....ya think Teyla is a bit "concerned" over Shep and his new "babe magnet" status?????
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
            I was just wondering....ya think Teyla is a bit "concerned" over Shep and his new "babe magnet" status?????
            I'm not sure she really knows about them all....

(OT: Are you a fan of Lida from Icon or is the name just a coincidence?)

Comment

I think Teyla's got nothing to worry about. Sheps a man, and men are driven by hormones <no offence> I think, in the end, it will be a Sheyla thing. But, for now, we got to give the blokes on the couch a reason to scream at the tele! I yell at Rodney for being a snarky arse, but, would you really have him any other way? Shep's babe-magnet status is something that will work its way out in the end. In the meantime, we get to enjoy his *ahem* exploits. Fun for all!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                Oh, that sounds interesting...you have to do it and show it to us after the episode airs..but then again, everyone here has seen the pics...we just can't control ourselves..so I don't think people would mind...but then again, what do I know...
                Don't worry, you'll see it...maybe during the surprise I told you about.

<DM cackles evilly and runs off rubbing her hands together> LOL.

Won't be long. Only about, oh, two weeks. (hint, hint, hint.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                  I doubt it you know?! It's very unlikely that she would feel any type of jealousy. I mean I get the impression that feelings like that are a bit below her. And I think she sees it as him being ....uh...what's the right word? Diplomatic?! I mean in INFERNO
                  Spoiler:
                  in the opening scene, you can tell she sees his interest in the Noreena as more of a ploy to piss off McKay..check out the look she gives Ronon...it's like their just laughing at the two of them.
                  So I don't think she feels threatned by them at all. Anyway I have this weird suspicion something is already going down between them....seen already in Inferno and definitely in 'TLG'...something's off to me, oh and in 'Michael'.
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Thanks for the vid rec for Desire. That was really good. That one little flash, you know the one--the one that's not in the show, really adds to the heat of the vid.

Excellent vid.

Comment

Okay..I posted this in the Teyla thread and now I am posting it here..so sorry for those who are seeing this again..
                      this is the song that Rachel sang at the con that I went to..Title: I know Him So Well..from the musical Chess...the soundtrack is a duet..Now I need a video of John and Teyla with this....Please...I will see if I can attempt it myself..Yeah right!

[FLORENCE]
                      Nothing is so good it lasts eternally
                      Perfect situations must go wrong
                      But this has never yet prevented me
                      Wanting far too much for far too long.
                      Looking back I could have played it differently
                      Won a few more moments who can tell
                      But it took time to understand the man
                      Now at least I know I know him well

[FLORENCE]
                      Wasn't it good?
                      Wasn't he fine?
                      Isn't it madness
                      He can't be mine?

[SVETLANA]
                      Oh so good
                      Oh so fine

He can't be mine?

[FLORENCE]
                      But in the end he needs
                      A little bit more than me --
                      More security

[SVETLANA]
                      He needs his fantasy
                      And freedom

[FLORENCE]
                      I know him so well.

[SVETLANA]
                      No one in your life is with you constantly
                      No one is completely on your side
                      And though I move my world to be with him
                      Still the gap between us is too wide.

[FLORENCE]

Looking back I could
                      Have played things
                      Some other way

[SVETLANA]

Looking back I could
                      Have played it
                      Differently

Learned about the man
                      Before I fell

[FLORENCE]
                      I was just a little
                      Careless maybe

[SVETLANA]
                      But I was
                      Ever so much
                      Younger then
                      Now at least

[FLORENCE]
                      Now at least
                      I know him well

[BOTH]
                      I know I know him well

[SVETLANA]

Wasn't it good?
                      Wasn't he fine?
                      Isn't it madness

[FLORENCE]

Oh so good
                      Oh so fine

[BOTH]
                      He won't be mine?
                      Didn't I know
                      How it would go?
                      If I knew from the start
                      Why am I falling apart?

[SVETLANA]

Wasn't it good?
                      Wasn't he fine?

[FLORENCE]

Isn't it madness
                      He won't be mine?

[SVETLANA]
                      He won't be mine?

[FLORENCE]
                      But in the end he needs a
                      Little bit more than me --
                      More security

[SVETLANA]
                      He needs his
                      Fantasy and freedom

[FLORENCE]
                      I know him so well

[SVETLANA]
                      It took time to understand him

[BOTH]
                      I know him so well

Isn't this beautiful? And she sang so beautiful...I wish I could have you guys hear my recording...but anyways, this would fit so perfectly for John and Teyla...and Rachel sang the first part and the chorus.....YIPEE! Oh, I can't wait to see if I can meet her again..ask her all of the question that I wouldn't dare ask her..What a dumb chick I can be sometimes.....
                      sigpic

Comment

the Isis Award Nominees Are Up!

Check them out!

http://isis.worldstowander.com/nominees2006.php

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          Thanks Green Eye Lady...but I was kind of hoping that this author either has professionals translating his works or he himself has poetry in English..but this site will come in handy....thanks...

He just has the most beautiful poems...very straight forward though...

btw..love your sig....that SP she is just too good~!
                          Who's the author?

Yeah...SP is AWESOME!
                          Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

green_eyed_lady, your sig pic looks like Shep is getting ready to whack Teyla on the butt. and she looks like she likes that!

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                              Okay this is a Spoiler for Inferno...I loved it!! I respectfully disagree with the other reviewers who were not into it and didn't think it was shippery... It's very long:
                              Spoiler:

So here is my take. It will be rather long but I want to detail what I saw. Now I was not sure what I was supposed to expect when I started watching, but it definitely wasn't the entertainment that I enjoyed. It is actually up there as one of my favorite episodes.
                              Before I hash on Shep..I want to give a shout out to my man McKay..again coming through. He's a flake but I adore Hewlett for carrying the role so well and the playfulness between him and Shep was spectacular...definitely at it's best.

Now as for Shep. I wasn't upset with him. Again I felt the woman was infatuated by both Shep AND McKay...you know dealing with your normal plantery males gets a bit boring...can you blame them? I mean if some hot guy who looked like Dolf Lundgren came down from another planet and he was sexy, smart, and rich...wouldn't you be a bit infatuated? Yes!!

Anyway I digress...I do think she was just infatuated but not necessarily into both of them...and if I had to choose, she was more taken by McKay than Shep. I think Shep on the other hand was into a beautiful woman...who can blame him, and all in all I do feel this episode was in response to all those people out there who refer to what Shep does as 'KIRKING'. There was one reference to 'Star Trek' not to mention the beautiful, exotic woman, and then of course there was the end when Orion was going to go into Orbit..and you see Shep sitting at the helm...very Capt. Kirk.

So I think the show was a response to all the fans of SGA and also a sort of parody at our problems with Sheps, inclination to 'Kirking'!! I agree with other posters who said that Shep was acting that way with Noreena (Alien girl) just to annoy McKay....yup! I saw that. I mean McKay in all his arrogance was sure that Noreena was into him...just because she was another scientist..and he knew only someone with his capabilities would be her best match..or that's what I think, he was thinking. I felt Shep played on that a lot..but would never have done nothing with her... She definitely had many purposes but getting with Shep wasn't one of them!

Now on to Teyla and Ronon, before Teyla and Shep. I love Teyla as you all know and this time I actually like Ronon, like I liked them in 'Lost Boys'. They looked so much like brother and sister it's not funny. It was so sweet..I almost cried. I was like 'NOOOOOOO!! Teyla, Ronnie!!' (see it got me calling Ronon, Ronnie!!) It was just that good. I liked the moment, and I liked when they talked to one another..and I finally finally got to see more emotion on the face of Teyla and in her movement. Her words didn't seem stiff or monotonous as she can sometimes get. There was defintiely a lot of emotion in her today and Rachel pulled it off so well..I was impressed. I love the comaraderie even in death..very nice to see!

Now as to Teyla and Shep...for all those that think this ep wasn't shippery..your out of your cookies...I say this in all niceness!! ^_^ It was the ultimate ship..well nothing like 'The Long Goodbye' but just as up there. Remember that scene in 'Lost Boys' when the gang is taken by the Wraith and Shep wakes up on Teyla's lap....well here is another similarity.

Let me explain my statement above. When the Daedalus comes through: By the way big ups to the Daedalus!! I love that crew! Go Caldwell/Skinner..whatever!!! Woooohooo!!

Okay when the D comes on board and picks up Teyla and Ronnie in the nick of time. Pay attention to Teyla's expression, it actually begins in the house when the ash is falling, before they get picked up---and she can't get in contact with Shep. She knows their underground underneath lava; just so you know. Her face says so much. I was like, my heart was breaking for her. Why was this so moving for me? Rachel is known for her expressions, she's so readable when she plays Teyla, but normally when it comes to John...she is a bit refrained of her expessions, especially in shipper scenes. You don't really see the depth of emotion she may feel, and if you do, it's quickly changed, except in, 'The Long Goodbye'.

But in this episode it's so apparent it's not funny. She just hits the mark. Her face said all we ever wanted to know as shippers. She looked completely distressed, the worry was in everything and her main concern was John. Colonel Sheppard this and that. And when John's voice came through...the elation and relief..oh my god. I was in shock. She was angry and upset with Caldwell when they could do nothign but wait...this was so great..it's not funny!

A+-1 for shipper moment!!

Now as for John....I do believe like another poster said parts were cut out. It just didn't flow that he didnt' ask about Teyla and Ronon..so I think for those out there who are worried..just know he wouldnt' do that. Because he went back to search for them and try to get them..and he was upset he couldn't get to them. So he showed how much he cared. But also like a soldier and he mentions that a lot in this show, he had to do what he had to do, which was take the alive and worry about the rest of his crew, which he couldnt' get too later. So I don't blame him in anyway for this.

But all in all ladies..good show for us shippers in the end!!
                              VB
                              Wow!!!! Thanks VB now I'm gonna watch the ep over again and see if I can catch anything
                              Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                                green_eyed_lady, your sig pic looks like Shep is getting ready to whack Teyla on the butt. and she looks like she likes that!

lol...bad bad Chillin...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X