No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh! I like that very much! Then again what's not to like about John and Teyla kissing? Good job!

Comment

Oh i like...very pretty...^^^and as sanssong said what's not to like about Shep and Teyla kissing.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
        Oh! I like that very much! Then again what's not to like about John and Teyla kissing? Good job!
        Originally posted by WitchBlade007
        Oh i like...very pretty...^^^and as sanssong said what's not to like about Shep and Teyla kissing.....
        thanks

Comment

Try to focus, because I'm really tired. I all for the second half of season 2 being mostly written off because of all the aweful kirking, but I'm hoping we've got a few good moments to choose from.

Honestly, slash is something I don't understand.

Nice sig Annie. Everyone heading over to Omega?
          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

yep, everyone likes the kiss...so this is for you all...

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2..._208hr_140.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2..._208hr_142.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2..._208hr_144.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2..._208hr_145.jpg

Comment

Nice Sig...Annie....I don't care what anyone says..John soooo wanted to do that! bugged out or not! he wanted her!
              But, I wanted to post a question or comment...is part of my little research for my fic...

In Rising, when John first meets Teyla with Sumner and Ford, you see that at one point Sumner is ready to leave since Teyla clearly wanted nothing to do with them...hence her comment "we do not trade with strangers" Yet, John although he seemed to agree with Sumner since he nodded his head, he still went ahead and directed Teyla with his famous line of I like popcorn, Ferris Wheels and anything that goes over 200mph...so, in my point of view, he spotted Teyla and was instantly attracted to her to the point that he wanted to get to know her better regardless of whether her people had anything valuable for them or not...he wanted to be friendly and wanted to continue to know her...and even Sumner and Ford noticed it cause if you look back at the scene they both stare at each other and kind of give John a smirk..realizing that this wasn't any more about trading negotiations but more like JohnKirking! Heck yeah..Teyla was his first kirking in the Pegasus Galaxy! YIPEE!
              sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, he was instantly into her. He gave her his most disarming smile and it worked. But I love the tenderness.

Comment

Off to omega CR...see yah there!
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Beautiful sig Vaberella, hats off to Witchy for making it.

Comment

Originally posted by aske
                      According to JM and some other PTB, Weir is married to Simon. Read it in some interview, somewhere.
                      Actually, I think Joe said the exact opposit on his thread. He also said that Simon's role on SGA had ended, and that he wasn't coming back.

Off-topic (I do apologize for that). SP, I tried PMing you, but for some reason, it's not working for me. So I'm leaving you a public message on a thread I know you're going to visit soon! I just read your comment to Torri Higginson (who is a goddess for coming and talking to us!!! Squee!) about my fic, and I was so choked up that you thought to mention me! Now I have to find time to start writing again!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                      I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                      Spoiler:
                      Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                        Actually, I think Joe said the exact opposit on his thread. He also said that Simon's role on SGA had ended, and that he wasn't coming back.

Off-topic (I do apologize for that). SP, I tried PMing you, but for some reason, it's not working for me. So I'm leaving you a public message on a thread I know you're going to visit soon! I just read your comment to Torri Higginson (who is a goddess for coming and talking to us!!! Squee!) about my fic, and I was so choked up that you thought to mention me! Now I have to find time to start writing again!
                        Whistler..HON! *smooch*
                        YOU WROTE A FIC? I know you mentioned it, but I never saw it...Do Tell..do tell...I MusT READ IT!
                        You know you are my ultimate super ubber dubber favorite......
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          Whistler..HON! *smooch*
                          YOU WROTE A FIC? I know you mentioned it, but I never saw it...Do Tell..do tell...I MusT READ IT!
                          You know you are my ultimate super ubber dubber favorite......
                          lol! Well, I've wrote one fic that I don't think anyone here has read. It started off as a one-shot Weir fic, which ended up becoming two parts (the second part was Weir/Sheppard oriented.) But, if you wanna read, 99.9% of chapter one is ship free, (although it does have a small reference/joke to Shep/Teyla! ). So, you can read chapter one and stop (my original plan for the fic) and be relatively unexposed to the Shep/Weir undertones! See? I'm thinking of your wellbeing!

Link here!

But the fic SP was talking about was actually about both Weir and Teyla! It was one I had started months ago, and just never had time to finish. It was about both the women's backstory. I was thinking, after SP reminded me of it, that I should finish that sucker off some time soon. hmm. ..

Edit: Be forewarned, my first fic gets off to a rocky start. That was at a time where I really couldn't do humor very well. But get past a couple of paragraphs, and you'll get to the meat of the fic.
                          Last edited by Whistler84; 28 January 2006, 05:24 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                            lol! Well, I've wrote one fic that I don't think anyone here has read. It started off as a one-shot Weir fic, which ended up becoming two parts (the second part was Weir/Sheppard oriented.) But, if you wanna read, 99.9% of chapter one is ship free, (although it does have a small reference/joke to Shep/Teyla! ). So, you can read chapter one and stop (my original plan for the fic) and be relatively unexposed to the Shep/Weir undertones! See? I'm thinking of your wellbeing!

Link here!

But the fic SP was talking about was actually about both Weir and Teyla! It was one I had started months ago, and just never had time to finish. It was about both the women's backstory. I was thinking, after SP reminded me of it, that I should finish that sucker off some time soon. hmm. ..

Edit: Be forewarned, my first fic gets off to a rocky start. That was at a time where I really couldn't do humor very well. But get past a couple of paragraphs, and you'll get to the meat of the fic.
                            Well, then why don't you give me both...i'd love to read them both..and as much as i don't ship for Weir/john, I will read it and just cling to my seat the entire time.....and what I can do is just read it as Teyla and John.....OOOOHHHHHThat would be sooooo cooooll!
                            But anything that you write, I must give it at least a try! You know you're my favorite...(SP..you too, and Witchy, and AG...and Ritter, and Mel...And, TJ and..OH, you guys know I love all of you!)
                            So give me the other link as well...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              Well, then why don't you give me both...i'd love to read them both..and as much as i don't ship for Weir/john, I will read it and just cling to my seat the entire time.....and what I can do is just read it as Teyla and John.....OOOOHHHHHThat would be sooooo cooooll!
                              But anything that you write, I must give it at least a try! You know you're my favorite...(SP..you too, and Witchy, and AG...and Ritter, and Mel...And, TJ and..OH, you guys know I love all of you!)
                              So give me the other link as well...
                              Yeah, actually I'm thinking about restarting my other Weir and Teyla fic. I've got the first half done (with SP's fabulous imput and beta'ing), and since that one is completely ship free (it's pre-Atlantis), maybe you could give me your thoughts, especially on Teyla's background. Hmm . . . maybe I should just post up the first half now, at ff.net? *Thinks about it*

Spoiler:

Comment

You gave us the live-preview link Whistler, we can't access that link.

Comment

Working...
                                X