John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    Hear hear! Speaking of our favorite couple, I proposed something last night and I didn't see that anyone replied so, I'll ask again. I was thinking that maybe, after I finish 'You and Me' I'll take a shot at 'Remember When it Rained' by Josh Groban. Is anyone in favor?
    Okay...all's forgiven, Mel...I love ya!(something is wrong with imageshack.us, but I will get back at you)

I didn't ignore you..I just don't know the song..but if you liked the first one like me than anything you choose I will support...

you know you are one of my favorites, don't you?

*goes over to Mel and hugs her tight...and sticks a sign on her back that reads..."Kick Me"*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Okay...all's forgiven, Mel...I love ya!(something is wrong with imageshack.us, but I will get back at you)

I didn't ignore you..I just don't know the song..but if you liked the first one like me than anything you choose I will support...

*goes over to Mel and hugs her tight...and sticks a sign on her back that reads..."Kick Me"*
      *TJ snorts in appreciation*

I'm sorry. I'm supposed to be responsable.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Aww Camy I'm so glad because you're the first friend I ever had here and you've always been so nice to me and you're just the bestest big sis a girl could hope for!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Who are you talking to now? Me?? :s
          Of course not! I would never send the calvary your way...unless it's a good calvary...that is my other twin sister causing trouble again....Mel...you know I love you....

*goes over to Mel...gives her a big hug....and sticks another sign that reads..."Wraith lover"*
          sigpic

Comment

Oooh, Josh Groban has some absolutely wonderful stuff! Definitely try to find some of his music if you haven't heard it before.

Oh, you're sneaky! ::tiptoes behind Mel:: Hiya Mel! ::kicks her in shins and runs away giggling like mad:: Mommy Camy told me to do it in the name of shippiness!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Hear hear! Speaking of our favorite couple, I proposed something last night and I didn't see that anyone replied so, I'll ask again. I was thinking that maybe, after I finish 'You and Me' I'll take a shot at 'Remember When it Rained' by Josh Groban. Is anyone in favor?
              *raise hands*

In favor...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Nobody loves me anymore!!!!

Comment

*goes over to Mel...gives her a big hug....and sticks another sign that reads..."Wraith lover"*
                  No fair! ::hops up and down like an overanxious puppy:: I want one, I want one! Pleeeease mommy?

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                    Warning came a little late, but it was worth it....

You're a strong woman, and i'll throw in with the rest of the girls and say, we're here for you, and this goes for all of you guys, anytime, about anything, i'm here. I think if we stick together we'll be fine.

I'm liking this Teyla's guide to Self Defense....
                    Witchy..are you done with school?
                    How is everything...I've missed you...
                    sigpic

Comment

Nobody loves me anymore!!!!
                      Mel? I love you. And Shep and Teyla love you too...but I love you more! Heehee!

Comment

*runs and hugs Mel*.....I love you, Mel. The best Making Vid teacher a girl can have....

Yep school is over for now.....It's all going well...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                          Mel? I love you. And Shep and Teyla love you too...but I love you more! Heehee!
                          Thanks Just don't kick me anymore huh kid?

Hey Witchy how are ya?

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                            No fair! ::hops up and down like an overanxious puppy:: I want one, I want one! Pleeeease mommy?
                            *Camy goes over to SP and gives her a big hug....then sneaks a sign that reads..*Camy loves Mel 4 EVER!*

and underneath...another that reads..."Kick Me, I'm A Wraith Lover"*
                            sigpic

Comment

Of course not! I would never send the calvary your way...unless it's a good calvary...that is my other twin sister causing trouble again....Mel...you know I love you....

By the way. Do you mean calvary or cavalry? They are very different words.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                                *runs and hugs Mel*.....I love you, Mel. The best Making Vid teacher a girl can have....

Yep school is over for now.....It's all going well...
                                I'm flattered *hugs back*

Comment

Working...
                                X