No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone received their copy of Death Game yet. I've heard its out but not yet at Amazon. Anyone getting it from elsewhere.

I finally purchased a TV and after tuning it in guess what was showing.... ATLANTIS... season one. So many John/Teyla moments... in fact John was so different to the sad lonely figure they turned him into in season 5.. strange how no one else changed as much.. not even Ronon who had lost his entire World..
    sigpic

Comment

Nope. I haven't gotten my copy of Death Game either.

Here's a little something to tide everybody over until the book comes.

Spoiler:

Love

New Life

Happiness and...

... Family.

Enjoy!

P.S.
      It's good that they're playing SGA reruns.

Comment

Great picspam At4L...
        sigpic

Comment

This is a bit rambly, but I do have a point. Honest.

Do we have any vidders around still? I was looking up a song on YouTube and accidentally/on purpose (just because I love Santana) clicked on a song and man oh man! would it make a great John - John/Teyla vid! Put Your Lights On By Santana and ?? But still really really good! I can just see lots of Doppelganger and stuff in there.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Actually, unless it will have Joe - or someone else I recognize - I doubt I'll watch it. I'm not that into gaming, so I have no clue about the story, mythos, whatever about the movie.
            I probably will watch it because I'm not into TV lately, and the movies is where I'm leaning lately to go with the boys. They have their movies and I've been to a couple with them that I wished I hadn't, but overall, it's our mommy and sons time. And since my boys all have different ages, we tend to go in groups! Just this weekend I went with the little one to see Alpha and Omega. Then we came back home, curled up on the sofa and watched my new favorite, How to Train a Dragon...TWICE!

So, most likely, the boys I know will want to see it cause they LOVE the game. I'll probably go.

Who is that on your burgundish sig kissing....love it!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
              Nope. I haven't gotten my copy of Death Game either.

Here's a little something to tide everybody over until the book comes.
              Great, now I'm all teary eye...they should so have been a family!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Do we have any vidders around still? I was looking up a song on YouTube and accidentally/on purpose (just because I love Santana) clicked on a song and man oh man! would it make a great John - John/Teyla vid! Put Your Lights On By Santana and ?? But still really really good! I can just see lots of Doppelganger and stuff in there.
                I haven't see many vidders around, at least not here. But you could make a request in Beya in a new entry?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                  I probably will watch it because I'm not into TV lately, and the movies is where I'm leaning lately to go with the boys. They have their movies and I've been to a couple with them that I wished I hadn't, but overall, it's our mommy and sons time. And since my boys all have different ages, we tend to go in groups! Just this weekend I went with the little one to see Alpha and Omega. Then we came back home, curled up on the sofa and watched my new favorite, How to Train a Dragon...TWICE!

So, most likely, the boys I know will want to see it cause they LOVE the game. I'll probably go.

Who is that on your burgundish sig kissing....love it!
                  Burgandyish sig...Ummm the one with all the different kisses? John/Teyla; Rodney/Laura; Teal'c/Ishta; Ronon/Jenn; Daniel/Vala; and Jack/Sam. Aside from that, I don't know which one you're talking about.

And who knows if I'll watch the movie or not. I don't watch a lot of movies or tv.

I haven't see many vidders around, at least not here. But you could make a request in Beya in a new entry?
                  I had sort of thought of that. I just wasn't sure who's vidders and who's not, and I'm not good at asking for things.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien
                    Great picspam At4L...
                    Great, now I'm all teary eye...they should so have been a family!!!!!
                    Thanks! Sorry about that Jeyla. I just thought that it makes for a nice picture story--the story that SHOULD have been told by the end of the series...

@Everlovin

I'm not a vidder unfortunately, but I've noticed that a lot of the vidders answer comments on the vids that they upload in youtube. You could post in the comments section of your favorite vidders and ask if they'd do a fanvid using that song. And then, like Jeyla said, there's the LJ crowd.

Cheers.

Comment

Ay ayay! YouTube scares me. LJ does as well, but I've fiddled with that for a while. There doesn't seem to be any clear delineations in YT where there are the LJ communities and I dip my toes in.

Jeyla, I'll probably mention the possibility for the vid tomorrow over at Beya. I'm busy busy busy today.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've got to start coming by here more often. I'm just so limited in my time online and lately RL has been getting in the way.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Nina has done some amazing videos... not sure she if she is doing any more..
                          sigpic

Comment

She mentioned Amazon had posted that they still haven't received their shipment but she's hoping that it's on its way so that they can then ship it to the buyers.

Here's some piccies I just googled Nathan Drake. I could so see Joe doing this role!!!
                            And I just read on Twitter that Nathan Fillion wants to do it but he seems to think he's too old and he's only 39. Joe is going on 43 or 44, right? I guess the sidekick girl is blonde! Dangit, I wish they could have a girl that Rachel could play.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&e...=1139&bih=1068
                            I had to Google this charcter since I never heard of it, and I can so see Joe playing him. He looks like the pictures. And the wikipedia article says the character was modeld after Harrison Ford, Joe plus a character modeled after Harrison Ford equals one happy fangirl.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Nina has done some amazing videos... not sure she if she is doing any more..
                              Thanks
                              Yeah I've done some vids..however it's been quite some time since I did my last vid... and that was for Danny/Lindsay in CSI NY.. JT vids I'm sorry to say have been an even longer time...

I hope I can get into the mood since I've actually picked off my Atlantis DVD's from my shelf to sit down and watch them from the start and maybe another insperation will be meeting Joe again if that will now actually happen... I suddenly am doing something else on Saturday and if I'm gonna meet him I have to push that to sunday...but it will be one hell of a travel... Germany on Saturday and then up the country to Stockholm...have to see if I'm able to...not to sure about that I will have to see what I'll do....
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

@Everlovin

I understand. LJ has communities like Beya where it's probably easier to ask and follow up with people.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Thanks
                                Yeah I've done some vids..however it's been quite some time since I did my last vid... and that was for Danny/Lindsay in CSI NY.. JT vids I'm sorry to say have been an even longer time...

I hope I can get into the mood since I've actually picked off my Atlantis DVD's from my shelf to sit down and watch them from the start and maybe another insperation will be meeting Joe again if that will now actually happen... I suddenly am doing something else on Saturday and if I'm gonna meet him I have to push that to sunday...but it will be one hell of a travel... Germany on Saturday and then up the country to Stockholm...have to see if I'm able to...not to sure about that I will have to see what I'll do....
                                That sounds great. I've heard that he's a really great guy. Also, do you have any links to your videos? It'd be nice to see some.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X