Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Oh! I loves the art!
    Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Wow!! Awesome Sci...
    Thank you both Ev and Blue.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    *cautiously comes in*

Hello everyone! Padme is back! So sorry I haven't been around. Work and RL has kept me rather busy. I plan on comming around more now that I have some time. Can someone catch me up on the things I've missed?
    You don't have to be cautious to come in..... silly.
    I'll say it again. Love your sig.

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    I think you may have seen this photo before, but Joe M. posted another couple of MGM shots from the last day on SGA:
    http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X134...rdpress.com%2F
    and one of the Team:
    Oh thanks again hun. I never saw the first one before. You ROCK!.... Mental Green. I need to spread the love around more.

Here are the icons I did for challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
      This is so cute!!
      Thanks Mysterywriter! Hope you see you more around here.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
      Nice art work Scifan. I would have green you if I could.
      Thanks Planet!!

Comment

Beautiful!
        Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Haha you remember that I said that...

Awesome artwork coming out of a wonderful picture Great work you guys
        Thanks you two.

I think you may have seen this photo before, but Joe M. posted another couple of MGM shots from the last day on SGA:
        and one of the Team:
        Thanks for positng these.
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

and one of the Team:

More amazing pics.. thank you... I wonder what's come over JM..

I love the art that's coming from these pics.... awesome....

Great to see you Padme..
          sigpic

Comment

My thoughts exactly, Blue.

too much lovey JT for my liking from him...yet, I've always known that JM, in his own way, he is a JT shipper.
            sigpic

Comment

Lea,finally got a second to read your addition....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!
              Love, love, love, John's reaction...LOVE IT!

Did you contact Hope? she's been really busy!
              sigpic

Comment

Blue, wouldn't it be AWESOME if John and Teyla were the ones in SGU....

*blocks her mouth in shock*

Did I just write that? *trembles at what's happening*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                  Blue, wouldn't it be AWESOME if John and Teyla were the ones in SGU....

*blocks her mouth in shock*

Did I just write that? *trembles at what's happening*
                  Well I couldnt watch SGU even for John and Teyla.... I'm hoping its not John either as god knows what kind of Sheppard we would get... I have no interest in SGU and I have a feeling that Teyla and John would be the last characters to appear on SGU anyway...
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jeyla.

More Art:

Ahhh!!! MY EYES!! I saw something about SGU!

Comment

Awesome artwork,,,

LOL yeah it makes your eyes bleed seeing that
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hello guys...RL has really kept me busy lately and I was away for a couple of days. I see we have some goodies...

I'm still giggling, but here it is...

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~

Deep inside the holding cells of Atlantis, Todd became alert. “Guard! I must speak with Col. Sheppard. It’s urgent.”

The sergeant clicked his communicator. “Col. Sheppard, you’re needed down in the holding cells. Apparently, Todd has something urgent to tell you.”

John lost it. “What could he possibly have to say that is more important than finding Teyla?”

The sergeant raised an eyebrow in question to Todd. “It is regarding Teyla that I must speak with him.”

Hope you like!
                        Originally posted by Alexandria7 View Post
                        I have to say that you guys are awesome. I love our RR. I'm ready to post my latest addition to it. I'm sorry that it's a little long. I had set a good end point plot wise and ended up embellishing a bit on the dialogue and the thoughts. I finished writing it and went to re-read it and thought, 'oh crap, it's huge!' lol. I trimmed it down as much as I could. I hope it's all right. Next time, I won't let myself get carried away listening to my iPod.

Last Time on the RR:
                        Part 8: Everlovin

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Round Robin Part 10:

Spoiler:

John cautiously stepped forward, getting closer to the cell door, as Todd stood up and walked towards him as well. John had an eerie, deja vu feeling wash over him. He recalled when Teyla did the same thing to the Wraith queen that had him, Rodney and Ronon captured and she took over her body to save them….risking her life and the life of her unborn son. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

“Teyla?” he said slowly and softly.

A small sigh of relief escaped as she expressed how happy she was to get through to him and see him, “Yes, John. It is me.” She paused briefly. “I cannot speak too long for there are too many here and I fear they will discover what I am doing.”

“Where are you being held?” Woolsey jumped in.

“I am still unsure, but Bates is involved,” Teyla answered with a slightly angry tone to her voice when she mentioned his name.

“Yeah, we know, “ Ronon grumbled.

----------

“What is she doing?” Bates asked one of the men as they observed Teyla from a distance.

“Oh she’s just meditating and probably mumbling to herself”, the agent said non-chalantly.

“You idiot! She’s probably communicating to the Wraith they have on Atlantis to contact Colonel Sheppard,” Bates said quite angrily. “Get over there and stop her. I don’t care if you have to knock her out to do it…. Just do it now!”

But before the agent was able to carry out Bates’ order a well dressed, older man walked in. He had black hair with fine streaks of silver in it, a square jaw and lifeless dark eyes.

“Mr. Parker,” the agent said with surprise and nervousness. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to see my newest addition to my collection, but first I need you to give her another dose, “Parker ordered with an evil tint to his eyes.

“But that could killer her,” the agents uneasily rebuked.

Parker glared at the young man before answering, “I think she can handle it.”

The young agent looked at Bates and Bates nodded his head to confirm the order.

----------

Teyla was surprised, “You know, but how?”

“Right now that’s not important. We need to know where you are so we can find you,“ John interrupted.

“First, I need to know if Torren is with you or not. Bates said that he has him.” Teyla said sadly.

The men all looked at each other curiously. Woolsey quickly clicked on his ear comm. and walked to a quiet side of the room and is a short amount of time he returned with an answer for Teyla.

Woolsey’s eyes told her it was bad news, “Torren is safe and I will make sure to keep Atlantis on high alert for any intruders.”

Teyla gave a sigh of relief, “Thank you, Mr. Wool…..sey…”

Teyla’s voice started to sound weary and weak. They watched as Todd began to lose his balance and fall to the ground. They knew something was wrong with Teyla.

“Teyla!” John yelled as he could feel her presence slip away.

She was gone, no longer in control of Todd and they still had no way of finding her.
                        Todd opened his eyes and attempted to stand, but the process of them merging their minds took more out of him then he thought it would so getting up took a little longer.

“Dammit! “ John shouted in frustration. “We still don’t know what is going on or where she’s at…. And I should be out there…”

“John Sheppard,” Todd called out amongst John’s loud rant. “I was able to probe Teyla’s mind as she was talking to you and there are things you need to know.”

Tag Hope.... you're it.
                        Everlovin, Alexandria, and Sci, totally awesome brilliant additions to the RR!

So it is my turn. Guys, I'll try to work on this tomorrow.

And, Sci, with the name "Parker", I can't help but think about The Pretender.
                        sigpic
                        Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                        Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                        WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Thanks Nina.

Take your time hun. We understand about RL.
                          After describing him in the story... I couldn't help but to think of Miss Parker. I loved that show.

Comment

Joe Mallozzi posted a nice picture of Rachel and Joe on his blog today:
                            Thanks for posting. That picture is just made of awwwwwwwwwww! *happy sighs*

and one of the Team:
                            Thanks for posting. I never saw the first one. It is good to see Joe and Rachel laughing and clowning around. Wonders never cease when it comes to JM. Last week, Tielan posted comments from him that annoyed me. And this week these awesome pictures. Makes me wonder what next....

And Joe looks awful po in that last pic.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Well I couldnt watch SGU even for John and Teyla.... I'm hoping its not John either as god knows what kind of Sheppard we would get... I have no interest in SGU and I have a feeling that Teyla and John would be the last characters to appear on SGU anyway...
                            Since I never watched SGU. This would be the only thing that could inspire me to want to watch the show. I share the same feeling with you that Teyla and John would be last characters to appear on SGU. But it wouldn't surprise if they did try to have John (Joe) on the show. Now that would be an interesting discussion with Joe and the TPTB. I think this coming second season is a make or break season for SGU. I really prefer that the characters of John, Teyla and Ronon do not appear on the show. I think the cast of SGA was treated unfairly and diss one too many times by the TPTB in favor of SGU and its cast. So I'm hoping on principal alone that Joe, Rachel and Jason would decline any appearance on SGU, but I couldn't fault them about the money either. A job is a job.

Sci, Padme and Jeyla beautiful artwork! I just love the artwork you guys are doing!
                            sigpic
                            Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

I'm sorry about the Parker! The Trust used code names of the various superheros secret identities - Kent, Wayne, Parker. I just grabbed one out of thin air.

I've never seen a Pretender episode in my life. I have read some crossover fics though. :O:O
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Thanks Nina.

Take your time hun. We understand about RL.
                                After describing him in the story... I couldn't help but to think of Miss Parker. I loved that show.
                                Thanks! I loved the show too. And Miss Paker was my fav. LOL, I use to love it when she said preferably.
                                sigpic

WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X