• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Mallozzi posted a nice picture of Rachel and Joe on his blog today:
    http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X134...rdpress.com%2F
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, that pic is just begging for all sorts of artwork to be done!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
        Love it! Almost makes me want to write a fic
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Love it... thanks for bringing it over
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Awesome... I've seen it before but not that big..

I love how playful and at ease they are with each other...

Thanks for the link...
            sigpic

Comment

Awwwwwwww beyond cute!!!! Thanks for sharing the link

Got the R&R bookmarked!!! Just haven't found the time to read it yet
              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
              Save Our Seeker!
              LotS on LJ.

Comment

Thanks so much I love this pic!
                One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

I love the pic too. I was all smiles when I saw it, thinking darn it, why didn't they end the show like that? Ah well, at least we have the image for our fanfic hearts. We can right that tragic wrong!
                  sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Hi guys...I'm in a rush so I'll make this quick but I had to comment on this.

First, Thank you Lith. And second, and the most obvious, that's the scene that should have ended the series.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Round Robin Part 10:

Spoiler:

John cautiously stepped forward, getting closer to the cell door, as Todd stood up and walked towards him as well. John had an eerie, deja vu feeling wash over him. He recalled when Teyla did the same thing to the Wraith queen that had him, Rodney and Ronon captured and she took over her body to save them….risking her life and the life of her unborn son. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

“Teyla?” he said slowly and softly.

A small sigh of relief escaped as she expressed how happy she was to get through to him and see him, “Yes, John. It is me.” She paused briefly. “I cannot speak too long for there are too many here and I fear they will discover what I am doing.”

“Where are you being held?” Woolsey jumped in.

“I am still unsure, but Bates is involved,” Teyla answered with a slightly angry tone to her voice when she mentioned his name.

“Yeah, we know, “ Ronon grumbled.

----------

“What is she doing?” Bates asked one of the men as they observed Teyla from a distance.

“Oh she’s just meditating and probably mumbling to herself”, the agent said non-chalantly.

“You idiot! She’s probably communicating to the Wraith they have on Atlantis to contact Colonel Sheppard,” Bates said quite angrily. “Get over there and stop her. I don’t care if you have to knock her out to do it…. Just do it now!”

But before the agent was able to carry out Bates’ order a well dressed, older man walked in. He had black hair with fine streaks of silver in it, a square jaw and lifeless dark eyes.

“Mr. Parker,” the agent said with surprise and nervousness. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to see my newest addition to my collection, but first I need you to give her another dose, “Parker ordered with an evil tint to his eyes.

“But that could killer her,” the agents uneasily rebuked.

Parker glared at the young man before answering, “I think she can handle it.”

The young agent looked at Bates and Bates nodded his head to confirm the order.

----------

Teyla was surprised, “You know, but how?”

“Right now that’s not important. We need to know where you are so we can find you,“ John interrupted.

“First, I need to know if Torren is with you or not. Bates said that he has him.” Teyla said sadly.

The men all looked at each other curiously. Woolsey quickly clicked on his ear comm. and walked to a quiet side of the room and is a short amount of time he returned with an answer for Teyla.

Woolsey’s eyes told her it was bad news, “Torren is safe and I will make sure to keep Atlantis on high alert for any intruders.”

Teyla gave a sigh of relief, “Thank you, Mr. Wool…..sey…”

Teyla’s voice started to sound weary and weak. They watched as Todd began to lose his balance and fall to the ground. They knew something was wrong with Teyla.

“Teyla!” John yelled as he could feel her presence slip away.

She was gone, no longer in control of Todd and they still had no way of finding her.
                      Todd opened his eyes and attempted to stand, but the process of them merging their minds took more out of him then he thought it would so getting up took a little longer.

“Dammit! “ John shouted in frustration. “We still don’t know what is going on or where she’s at…. And I should be out there…”

“John Sheppard,” Todd called out amongst John’s loud rant. “I was able to probe Teyla’s mind as she was talking to you and there are things you need to know.”

Tag Hope.... you're it.
                      I'll read this when I get back.
                      sigpic

Comment

Squeeee!!! That is too cute. Joe and Rachel are awesome. Glad they are such good friends.
                        Thanks Lythisrose! *HUGGLES*

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Oh, that pic is just begging for all sorts of artwork to be done!
                        ITA. Might have to manip a John wristband to make a JT art. lol

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                        Love it! Almost makes me want to write a fic
                        Oh that would be awesome! *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                        Awwwwwwww beyond cute!!!! Thanks for sharing the link

Got the R&R bookmarked!!! Just haven't found the time to read it yet
                        Once you start.... you're not gonna walk away.

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post

First, Thank you Lith. And second, and the most obvious, that's the scene that should have ended the series.
                        ITA!!!

Comment

Exactly Jeyla.. just look how comfortable they are with one another and how believable John and Teyla's relationship would have been.. they just oozed chemistry.. its not easy to re-create natural chemistry like that.... it was such a shame... as I said somewhere else they could have been one of the best pairings ever.... Teyla and Kanaan were like .. um how did Nina desribe them.. 2 wet fish.. nope .. 2 wet octupus... 2 wet squid..yep that's it ... 2 wet squid..
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll read this when I get back.
                            Take your time hun.

Ok. Here is some art.

Comment

Oh! I loves the art!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wow!! Awesome Sci...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X