Originally posted by SanGate View Post
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Well I hope you're having fun.... and behave.
            Hahahahahaha.... very silly you are, morning peeps! its 205 am and I'm once again wide awake

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Jeyla, that pic his hilarious.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
              My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g95/camy91/ATT2255913.jpg[/IMG]
                Why do I not feel comforted?
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hey, guys! I think I finally touched upon the perfect addition to the RR! I'll try and have it up later today!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Hey, guys! I think I finally touched upon the perfect addition to the RR! I'll try and have it up later today!
                    Woohooo!!! Doing the happy dance!
                    Now I have something to look forward to today... besides cleaning the whole house before guests come over.

Comment

Doesn't everybody look forward to cleaning the whole house?
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, now you guys are going to have to wait a little while longer. I was talking to hubby - trying to figure out how to avoid bad guy monologue - and he listed off some of the official interrogation that they (military) use to get people to talk. Play heavy metal music, sleep deprivation, and playing Barney.

Yup! The big purple dinosaur is a form of torture in some countries.

I died laughing. I'll get back to writing once I get the picture of Barney trying to be sinister out of my head.

Sorry.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm still giggling, but here it is...

Spoiler:

A distant noise roused Teyla. “So you’re back with us. Good. We can begin.” Teyla refused to respond in anyway. “Oh, come now, Teyla,” the voice continued. “Your bio signs show you are awake. You waste my time and try my patience with your useless ruse.”

“I will not aid you in any way. I will not do anything to betray the people of the Atlantis Expedition, nor those that command them. If you know my name, then you ought to know that much about me.”

“That is where you are wrong. I’m afraid you have little choice in the matter. In fact, you are already proving useful.”

Teyla looked around the room. It seemed to be a laboratory similar to what Rodney would work in. Somehow the thought didn’t make her feel any better. Worse, on a long table nearby, there were several objects that make her hair stand on end. Wraith technology. “If you think I have any skill in using these things, you are sadly mistaken.”

“Again you are wrong. You’ve been injected with a very carefully balanced compound. Already these bits of technology are responding to your presence. And now that you are awake, they will respond as they are meant to. You will have no control over it.”

“That is impossible. By it’s very nature, this technology requires directed thought, and I will never do this,” Teyla informed her captor with tightly controlled anger. Despite her claims, one of the monitors started flashing with information at dizzying speeds.

Teyla only saw one option. She closed her eyes and attempted to connect with Todd.

~~~~~~~

Deep inside the holding cells of Atlantis, Todd became alert. “Guard! I must speak with Col. Sheppard. It’s urgent.”

The sergeant clicked his communicator. “Col. Sheppard, you’re needed down in the holding cells. Apparently, Todd has something urgent to tell you.”

John lost it. “What could he possibly have to say that is more important than finding Teyla?”

The sergeant raised an eyebrow in question to Todd. “It is regarding Teyla that I must speak with him.”

Hope you like!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I'm still giggling, but here it is...

Spoiler:

A distant noise roused Teyla. “So you’re back with us. Good. We can begin.” Teyla refused to respond in anyway. “Oh, come now, Teyla,” the voice continued. “Your bio signs show you are awake. You waste my time and try my patience with your useless ruse.”

“I will not aid you in any way. I will not do anything to betray the people of the Atlantis Expedition, nor those that command them. If you know my name, then you ought to know that much about me.”

“That is where you are wrong. I’m afraid you have little choice in the matter. In fact, you are already proving useful.”

Teyla looked around the room. It seemed to be a laboratory similar to what Rodney would work in. Somehow the thought didn’t make her feel any better. Worse, on a long table nearby, there were several objects that make her hair stand on end. Wraith technology. “If you think I have any skill in using these things, you are sadly mistaken.”

“Again you are wrong. You’ve been injected with a very carefully balanced compound. Already these bits of technology are responding to your presence. And now that you are awake, they will respond as they are meant to. You will have no control over it.”

“That is impossible. By it’s very nature, this technology requires directed thought, and I will never do this,” Teyla informed her captor with tightly controlled anger. Despite her claims, one of the monitors started flashing with information at dizzying speeds.

Teyla only saw one option. She closed her eyes and attempted to connect with Todd.

~~~~~~~

Deep inside the holding cells of Atlantis, Todd became alert. “Guard! I must speak with Col. Sheppard. It’s urgent.”

The sergeant clicked his communicator. “Col. Sheppard, you’re needed down in the holding cells. Apparently, Todd has something urgent to tell you.”

John lost it. “What could he possibly have to say that is more important than finding Teyla?”

The sergeant raised an eyebrow in question to Todd. “It is regarding Teyla that I must speak with him.”

Hope you like!
                            Ohhh intresting...

Can't wait to see where this is going

Awesome work
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Everlovin!!! That was an awesome addition... didn't see that coming.

Comment

That's part of the beauty of RRs! Glad you liked it!

Uh oh! I just realized I didn't pm Alexandria 7. Off to do that now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X