John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning JT'ers!!

Haven't been on much lately-been very busy with RL. Was really confused when I couldn't find the thread the other day. I thought we were banned.

Anyway - Thanks Blue for staring this up again.

Great pics everyone!!

Yappi I know I've seen those before, but they are just awesome. Love the last one!
    sigpic
    Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
    Forever!!

Comment

WOW!!

Thanks for the links Nina... Joe looks as drop dead gorgeous as ever...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        WOW!!

Oh yes

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Awwww... peekage !!!
          sigpic

Comment

WOW!!

You're welcome...

Added a few more pics... I will be adding on to the post.. and I will post it regulary for a while so it will be easy to find..but I feel I can't put it up on every page...so for now it will be found on page 3...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              You're welcome...

Added a few more pics... I will be adding on to the post.. and I will post it regulary for a while so it will be easy to find..but I feel I can't put it up on every page...so for now it will be found on page 3...
              I don't mind it on every page..... only joking... every few pages would be great... I've been reading through SAF's special season five featurette... I really think this cast were one in a million and you don't get chemistry like that everyday.... I'm really beginning to miss all of them again...

I think cancelling SGA was the biggest mistake the showrunners ever made...
              sigpic

Comment

awww, cute!!

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                Aww German edition? Does that mean I can't see them on dvd?
                But.. It won't make much difference cuz I already have all 5 seasons anyway.
                Depends, if you´re anywhere in Europe or have a region free player, you could.
                Unfortunately I can´t upload vids.

WOW!!

What she said, thanks Nina!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                You're welcome...

Thanks for the heads up.

Meanwhile, finished a complete write down of the MISSION 100 feature (incl. 55+ pics from cast and crew on set during their last shooting days.)

Spoiler:

in three parts.
                http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11421542

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11421569

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11421595

Might be doing the Retrospective next weekend, as that´s a lot longer. Took me more time than I thought it would.

edit.

I don't mind it on every page..... only joking... every few pages would be great... I've been reading through SAF's special season five featurette... I really think this cast were one in a million and you don't get chemistry like that everyday.... I'm really beginning to miss all of them again...

A bit fat YES to that! And I think most of the ones involved regretted it. Of course that might just be me.
                Last edited by SheppAddictedFangirl; 18 April 2010, 09:38 AM.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                  awww, cute!!

http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/8003/sgamission100lastday041.jpg

Meanwhile, finished a complete write down of the MISSION 100 feature (incl. 55+ pics from cast and crew on set during their last shooting days.)

Spoiler:

in three parts.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11421542

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11421569

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...1#post11421595

Might be doing the Retrospective next weekend, as that´s a lot longer. Took me more time than I thought it would.

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to do all of this... its so appreciated... and as I've said above it makes me love these guys even more and miss SGA again... despite the bad writing and other crappy stuff we got...
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks soooo much for taking the time to do all of this... its so appreciated... and as I've said above it makes me love these guys even more and miss SGA again... despite the bad writing and other crappy stuff we got...
                    You´re welcome. Me too, fell in love with all of them all over again. I think they were an excellent cast and their friendship came really through.

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                    picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

*runs into thread and subscribes* Yay! Thanks Blue for setting it up.

Peekage!!! Woohoo!..uh, *ahem*...sorry, wrong thread.

Amen sister! Totally agree!

Edit: Woot! Thanks SAF!
                      sigpic

Comment

Not sure if someone posted this already, but this is from Jo Graham.

I'm sorry to say that there's going to be a short delay in the publication of Death Game, from July 16 to September, about six weeks. This is absolutely not content related, nor is it the fault of anybody at Fandemonium. As you may know, MGM has been going through a crisis lately, and this has resulted in a delay at MGM. Because of the delay at MGM, the whole production schedule for Death Game has been put back six weeks. If you have a preorder, it will be filled a few weeks later. At this point, Homecoming is still on schedule for October.

I'm sorry for the delay! I'm looking forward to it too, and I hope you'll enjoy Death Game.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                          You´re welcome. Me too, fell in love with all of them all over again. I think they were an excellent cast and their friendship came really through.

http://img179.imageshack.us/i/sgamis...lastday037.jpg
                          http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/3...lastday037.jpg
                          Is she reaching over to him? How freaking adorable is that?
                          sigpic

Comment

Is having to go on a search for oxygen from reading some of the con stuff!!!! Seriously! I so agree with you Blue! They so screwed up when cancelled SGA!

Wow! This so rocks! I stop by to visit the family and I run across Jeylita and CC! It's so to see all us coming out of the woodwork... but... then again...JF can do that a person can't he!!!!! LOL!
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ELFITA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*faints*
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X