John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destination Unkown

I went for a central theme in this one, based around Shep's thought as he went on the suicide mission at the end of Season 1. It's on yousendit because savefile is acting up and won't let me post it. If the link expires, let me know.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
      Destination Unkown

I went for a central theme in this one, based around Shep's thought as he went on the suicide mission at the end of Season 1. It's on yousendit because savefile is acting up and won't let me post it. If the link expires, let me know.
      Awesome vid! Great song choice!

A huge GET WELL SOON to Camy, JS, and Doxymom!!

Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
        Secondly, a few people said they were worried about me due to my being sick and some of the cryptic posts I've made. Well, I've passed my personal danger point, today, so it's okay to tell.
        Glad to see you're feeling better!

Yes, I have the flu, but it's hanging on because I'm pregnant, not because I'm dying. :-) Fingers crossed everyone that I don't lose this one too.
        You're pregnant? Congratulations! (((Doxy))) My best to you and your family! *fingers crossed, too*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Oh, boy! Another S/T party!

Witchy and Kevin, I sent you PM's.

S: So did you hear? We're having another party!
          T: Will there be dancing?
          Sig by Camy

Comment

A PARTY? I LOVE PARTIES.... Oh, wait...

*Camy fixes her crown*

I will make some things just for that party...On a side note...VB and I are going to do a party here as well...We need to do a count down of the days left before the season premiere....and VB..what was the other party again?

DM, what day of the week is that? jeepers, where's my calendar...
            Oh, hon..you still got the flu!? I have that darn thing too...and I might have a couple of other things as well..BUT THANK GOD, I'M NOT PREGNANT! I can handle the other stuff....but not another baby! but I know you are happy and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Oh, I love SPRING!...Okay, so I"m in the mood for some J/T pic love...let's see what I come up with in the next couple of hours...but in the meantime..here's a doozy!

sigpic

Comment

TRIPPY! TRIPPY...HON...

*Camy stumbles over Trippy*

Hon...we have to go with matching macarena skirts.....pretty please?
              sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Doxy!

Hello everyone, I feel like I haven't been here in forever!! However, I've just been controlling my GW intake! Too much stuff to do! I haven't had time to read the last few pages that I've missed but I'm glad to finally be able to allow myself to come on here again! Needless to say, I've been John/Teyla deprived!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter

Great vid, Capt! I love that theme. I wrote a short about it too because it's so compelling to try and figure out what he was thinking.

Love the vid!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    Glad to see you're feeling better!

You're pregnant? Congratulations! (((Doxy))) My best to you and your family! *fingers crossed, too*

Thanks! So far, baby's fine. It's just me who's felt like crap. LOL. We do need all the finger-crossing we can get. Thanks!

Comment

HI Pretty...I know the feeling..I think I went through some withdrawal these past couple of days! I was shaking, and sweating, and my muscles ache..and my throat hurts...Oh, wait...it could have been symptoms of the flu, NAH!
                      I think it was all J/T withdrawal symptoms...
                      sigpic

Comment

He's practicing for the party.

(I honestly don't remember who made that, please don't flog me)
                        Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          I will make some things just for that party...
                          Cool! Can't wait to see them. Anything's fair game.

Originally posted by Camy
                          DM, what day of the week is that? jeepers, where's my calendar...
                          Oh, hon..you still got the flu!? I have that darn thing too...and I might have a couple of other things as well..BUT THANK GOD, I'M NOT PREGNANT! I can handle the other stuff....but not another baby! but I know you are happy and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

It's a Saturday. I found out during the last party that since many on our list are not in the US, they couldn't participate when I held it on a Sunday because it was a Monday workday for them. Hence, Saturday!

I'm sorry you have the flu. It really sucks, doesn't it? They figured mine out too late to do anything about it so I've been sick about 3 1/2 weeks now.

Thanks for the congrats on the baby.

Hey, the flu talk gives me a plotbunny challenge.

Give John or Teyla the flu and have the other either take care of them or do something for them that shows they care. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                            Congratulations Doxy!
                            Thanks so much! :-) I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
                              A huge GET WELL SOON to Camy, JS, and Doxymom!!

Thanks, Spectrum!

Comment

OH, this was very nice!

Honestly, I never liked that episode..the whole thing of him going on a suicide mission..didn't like it...too much of an extreme...don't know, just didn't really get it and didn't buy it!

Anyways, that was so nice, you dedicated it to JS...I'm going to send her a PM so that she can get it....she will be out for awhile from what she told me....
                                thanks Ritter! you are the best! keep up the good work...

Hey, Witchy...not to pressure you or anything, but where is my Stand by Me vid...?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X