• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice work
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Okay...guys..sorry this took so long...Still not at my best...but here it is...I will post it in separate chapters...and I will only do about one or two chapters today so that I don't get into trouble for spamming the thread..or whatever the heck you call it...

Honestly...I don't think it's my best work...but I do like it a lot...this was inspired by VB...and I took so long to do it because, well....It's a lot of damn work! but I did have fun making it!

It's pretty long..but not like the other one that was like 12 chapters or so back during our Valentines' Week...so...without further a do...Camy's picfic...

Oh, wait..I'm going back to get the first part of this...

So, in the meantime...CAZ, BELLA...FANTASTICO! BELLISIMO! (this Spanish)
      I love the Spring Fling...And the "obvious"! Classic! VB..I don't mind..I would have traded it as well...

Caz....Love the sig...the colors the wording...It's perfect......

Okay..I'm off..give me a couple of minutes...

J/T.....loving Coming up!
      sigpic

Comment

Jeepers..I found it...so, the first part of this picfic is here...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=12326

Chapter 1...Pictures

TBC....
        Okay...a bit cheezy...but I think it's cute!
        This is all for tonight folks..I promise, it is going to get better!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          You do this to hurt me HC don't you?! I'm loving this new J/T sig...and the background is so bloody wicked..can I request another sig with the same background but maybe another photo op of them together...it's so hot!
          3 layers just for the background it was build ups with orange...and other stuff...turned out blue-ish lol

which photo op would you like instead?

Comment

Okay I wasn't going to do this but I have to...everyone has to play SPOCK MARKET go here : http://www.g4tv.com/trek20/index.html

This is so bloody addictive it's not funny...I can't sleep, me and GL12 are selling and buying like mad men....you people need to get on this...it's so much damn fun. I'm sorry GW but I think you lost a poster because of this new game.

Me and GL12 are gonna commission for a game similar to that one set up for SGA/SG-1...I just want to buy a whole mess of Sam, Jack, Shep, and buy out all Weir and Ronon's gun....then I'd have a monopoly handle on the market and crash it when I sell...okay so i'm using all my eco classes mind games, my profs would be so proud.

Join the fun guys and you'll love participating commission for an SGA/SG1 version....I'll even take a Law and Order one and also a CSI one... Hahahha ooh and X-Files.

Long live Sheyla!!!

Oh and Camy loving the beginnning of the pic fic..John is driving poor Teyla crazy...haha take her away by the Wraith.

And HC I love the sig but didn't know it was so much layering, thank god I'm not even gonna attempt that.

VB
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

vb, I couldn't quite find a nice blue so I opted for three different layers for the desired effect. And I was bored.

Comment

ok vb, I souped you up the promise sig again but with a couple of different pics. I think I got the proportions a bit whacked up...but still looks passable

Comment

Caz fantastic! I love the colours and the blending on the background.

Comment

Camy, that pic fic is really cute. Poor Teyla. LOL.

Comment

Thanks, VB and DM...I'm glad you are liking my picfic..
                      Here's chapter 1...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=13475

And now, Chapter 2..

BACK IN ATLANTIS.....

LATER... IN WEIR"S OFFICE....and interesting informant came to visit her..

TBC...

Okay, so this picfic kind of jumps...it has tons of pics but they are not in a well sequenced plot as my other pics..so keep up with the idea..and see if you get where I'm going with it...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

hope you like it!
                      sigpic

Comment

...Camy you're doing well...I'm waiting to see what Teyla has...don't keep us waiting too long...

Caz, I love the siggies, don't know if I like the orange or the blue best...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hehehehehe...thanks Witchy!

And now...Chapter 3....

Okay...whatcha think so far? Lots of J/T loving coming up, LOTS OF IT! Promise....
                          I had to do this chapter..cause it's just fun to work with these three characters...I've always thought that Weir kind of knows something..but she's kind of turning her head away so as not to get involved..she seems to be completely blind when it comes to stuff like this...remember in Sanctuary when Rodney hinted about John and Chaya..and she was like, HUH? she had no clue....but then in Inferno she was so quick to know exactly what John was talking about as far as Rodney and the scientist.....I loved how she said, "smitten"...love that part!

Okay.....Chapter 4...Sparring! WHIPEEE!
                          sigpic

Comment

....Camy you're on a roll....

Definitely loved it!...

Now you know there's a few others who may have idea of John and Teyla already...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

CAMY, that picfic defies insanity!!!!! It's ROTFLMAO worthy!!
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Ooh I'm loving hte pic fic Camy. Now I'm wondering who informed Weir...was it Zelenka? He seems to always be in the know, to win all those bets against Rodney. I want more Teyla so I can't wait until part two...are we gonna see at least one pic of rodney under her pillow?! Hahhahahah!! You really like that John pic don't you. Loving you John, keep it real.

VB
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X