No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here by popular demand from VB and Camy.... The John and Teyla psychadelic eye sig!! oh man, it sounds like I'm announcing for a circus or something.... Then again the only place purple eyes would be would be in a circus so it all fits!

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
      Here by popular demand from VB and Camy.... The John and Teyla psychadelic eye sig!! oh man, it sounds like I'm announcing for a circus or something.... Then again the only place purple eyes would be would be in a circus so it all fits!

Spoiler:
      And I am so loving it..the colors are amazing, and I love the dark sort of Tron affect you gave them. It's weird, enticing and extremely eye catching. I really like the work involved in it,and I was expecting this tomorrow with your other great work. Excellent job 4PS....

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        I've made some others..but now that the girls have given me some pointers I will try this again! Jeepers..we should have like a tutorial thread for this...so people like me can do these awesome things that you guys do...

You know what else I want to learn, Bella..how do you get that shading with the cloudy like effect and the swirls in the background like the last one you posted here...?
        You'll have to remid me which one it was. I learn by experimenting mainly and adapting other people tutorials. I'm happy to share tips, ideas, etc.
        Isn't there a Shepmagans thread in the OT section, would that be a good place to discuss artwork?

4ps I love your sigs, not only the eyes but the way you've made colour pics black and white and not lost any of the detail.
        And holding a torch and falling for her?

Hide and seek and 38mins stuff coming soon. I'm away again this week so I probably won't be posting the relevant artwork on the relevent day but I want to try and do something for every ep.

Just some things i wondered as I watched the eps. For discussion, fic or whatever.
        Hide and Seek. Missing scene - When and why does Teyla ask John to tell bedtime stories to the Athosian kids. What makes her think he'd want to or does he ask to?
        38mins. Missing scene - When does Teyla become part of the team, is she there as a guide and just becomes invaluable to the team or is it a formal request or something else?
        Last edited by bella; 23 May 2006, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          Hey Mac!!! What you up to? I haven't seen you here in like forever!! yeah I know what you mean about that dream. But John said no, let's not. Weird dream for me too.

VB
          I'm ok, I guess. I've just been busy doing other stuff (studying for exams in 2 weeks), and posting on other forums. [/offtopic]

And yeah, that was a weird dream...

Comment

Morning guys, It's "Hide and Seek" day! I'll have to go back and try to remember all the shippy moments.

Thanks for the comments of the minni banner I made, I thought using a pic from the cave scene in "Rising" would be appropriate because it was that discussion. Time for speech class though.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=4prettierships]Here by popular demand from VB and Camy.... The John and Teyla psychadelic eye sig!! oh man, it sounds like I'm announcing for a circus or something.... Then again the only place purple eyes would be would be in a circus so it all fits!

These are fabulous particulary the one with John on his own. Those eyes.
              sigpic

Comment

Ok, Hide and Seek

Spoiler:

38mins

Spoiler:

Comment

Fantastic work...EVERYONE!

Hide and Seek caps...coming up..courtesy of Mr. Warrior Himself! *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I want to thank Warrior for this..YOU are the Greatest!

He's sooooo good to me! All of you are!

Bella...I think we should go to the OT thread for Shepmaggen and you guys can train me there....That is a fantastic idea....this weekend is a no-no...because Mr. Camy and I will celebrate our 16th Wedding Anniversary...I know..I can't believe it....I've never had something for this long!
                      There must be something good about him!

Okay, I have some great news...I can cap my own caps now! YIPEE! I got the program and did it last night with Rising...I"M SO EXCITED.....
                      but these pics are Warrior's and he did a Faboulous Job....

Great WORK everyone!

Pretty, I finally saw Teyla's WOW!

You must post it in the Teyla WOW thread.....

and VB, took the J/T one..DARN GIRL! Always a step ahead of me!

Great work guys....let's do something fun with this episode....

Oh, I"m going to see if I can find my post from the companion Book of Season 1 and see if I can get Rising and Hide and Seek in here..I never did finish the review for Ritter...Witchy and AG can you help me with this?

Bad day at work today guys, so I may not post till tonight!

Keep up the Great Work!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                        Hey everyone... I finally have something meaningful to contribute to the existance of this thread. Some of you may recall me saying I had a good idea... well... I did and I think it's poetically beautiful. Beware, this vid has a bunch of Season 2 spoilers... especially two of our really shippy episodes.

Go Insane

Hope everyone enjoys. My Farscape vid didn't go over well... but I've been really working hard on this.

RITTER!!!!!! The new vid is fantastic I love what you've done with the dialouge's and effects, it's sheer awesomeness man

P.S. wanna pm me the link for the Scape vid? I'd be interested in seeing it

Comment

Hide and Seek WP!

Comment

Okay...Pretty....let's step back for a minute!

You are not going to believe this, but I was just going to post this pic of Teyla and John and have you guys do one of your cool manips to put John instead of Halling! CREEPY!

Wonderful hon! Just Wonderful!

*maybe you are my long lost twin twin sister*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              Okay...Pretty....let's step back for a minute!

You are not going to believe this, but I was just going to post this pic of Teyla and John and have you guys do one of your cool manips to put John instead of Halling! CREEPY!

Wonderful hon! Just Wonderful!

*maybe you are my long lost twin twin sister*
                              There's a scary thought!! I saw the pic with Teyla and Halling and I was like "OOH this would be good with John instead..." And TADA!! glad you liked it!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                                There's a scary thought!! I saw the pic with Teyla and Halling and I was like "OOH this would be good with John instead..." And TADA!! glad you liked it!!
                                I thought that too And that that Teyla and Carson pic from Poisoning the Well at New Atlantis would make a great manip as well.
                                Warrior is currently making a website for his caps so that should be worth visiting when it's ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X