John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
    Wow, I can't even remember the last time I was on here. It's been THAT long. What's going on everybody? Anything interesting?
    FIRE!!! **TACKLE HUG*

How are you doing?

Well, we are up to episode 9 for the VS6 and we just started a round robin fic for this month. You should be able to see the first 3 parts on the previous page. Its under my post.

Ummm. Joe has been busy with cons, Rachel is doing a CD, Jason is gonna be Conan and David H is in "Slice".

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      FIRE!!! **TACKLE HUG*

How are you doing?

Well, we are up to episode 9 for the VS6 and we just started a round robin fic for this month. You should be able to see the first 3 parts on the previous page. Its under my post.

Ummm. Joe has been busy with cons, Rachel is doing a CD, Jason is gonna be Conan and David H is in "Splice".
      *is happy that she will be shopping all day and will not have to worry about this movie whatsoever *

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
        Hi Sci, spoke of it at MK, he just said he had,nt seen it yet, did,ny explain.

Spoiler:
        He only seems to wear his ring occasionally, he wore it at Bonn, but not at MK, I dont think there is a reason, but hes cute
        Oh ok. Thanks for letting me know hun. And Yes HE IS

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        I've written some. Not a lot of John/Teyla. Mostly Ronon/Jenn stuff so far, a few John/Teyla, and others. I'm everlovin over at ff.net as well.

Awesome additions to the RR, everybody! Really can't wait to see where this one goes! Someone is saving all of this to post on ff.net and Beya, right?
        Thanks Ev and thanks for the Great start.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        ff.net doesn't really allow multiple authors (unless it's something like we did for the VS), but I do have a RR comm on LJ...plus we'll post at Beya.
        Thanks Jess. Can you post the link to your RR comm. If I have time I'd like to reread them.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          *is happy that she will be shopping all day and will not have to worry about this movie whatsoever *
          LOL!!

Totally OT: You going to see Toy Story 3 this weekend?
          Spoiler:
          Was hoping to go, but doesn't look like the funds are co operating.... plus Airbender is coming out for July 4th weekend.... I know you'll be seeing that.

Comment

ff.net doesn't really allow multiple authors (unless it's something like we did for the VS), but I do have a RR comm on LJ...plus we'll post at Beya.
            Actually; they do, as long as it is only ONE account that does the actual uploading, several writers here on gateworld (myself included) act as "editors" and uploaders to their own accounts leaving a note in the story or somewhere near it of "co written by" and "edited and uploaded by" as notes. As long as it is only one single account that the stories are uploaded to, it is OK, as long as they fit within the site rules.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

LOL!!

Totally OT: You going to see Toy Story 3 this weekend?
              Spoiler:
              Was hoping to go, but doesn't look like the funds are co operating.... plus Airbender is coming out for July 4th weekend.... I know you'll be seeing that.
              Spoiler:
              going to be seeing it tonight at Hong Kong Disneyland, I liked the first two, theought they were well made movies

Comment

I still do.... I'm sure once it's up on FF.net there will be more readers. Not everyone has an LJ. Still waiting for ep 10.

Here's ep 9 hun.

I'll try to catch up later. RL and FB is keeping me busy.
                Ep 10 is Cazz from memory.

Just checked my list- yep, Cazz is doing ep 10. Must PM her to see how it's going.........

I'm still missing writers for the following eps:

Let me know whose meant to be doing these ones!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post

Just checked my list- yep, Cazz is doing ep 10. Must PM her to see how it's going.........

Um, I can't write mine because it's going waaaaaay past my May cut-off date. I am booked solid for a while...so you're going to have to add that to the list.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Jess. Can you post the link to your RR comm. If I have time I'd like to reread them.
                    Yup, all the RRs (including the unfinished ones) are here:

http://community.livejournal.com/jtroundrobin/
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler:
                      going to be seeing it tonight at Hong Kong Disneyland, I liked the first two, theought they were well made movies
                      Let me know how it is.. kinda nerous about this one.

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post

Yes, Cazz is doing ep 10 and I believe Laura is doing ep 11.
                      Did you need help post ep on FF? Let me know.

Wow! That's alot of eps.

Comment

Let me know how it is.. kinda nerous about this one.
                        I saw Finding Nemo in theatres and at first was nervous about it, then fell in love with Dory and loved the movie through and through, it really depends on the actors, but don't worry, i'll give my recommendation of the film later tonight or tomorrow morning. depending on the time back to the house from the movies

Comment

Yup, all the RRs (including the unfinished ones) are here:

http://community.livejournal.com/jtroundrobin/
                          Thanks Chickie!!!

How is summer vacation treating you. Today was the first official day. It was nice to sleep in.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Jeyla, just so you know that the John/Teyla bunnies don't nibble at me all that often. I'm sorta working on one now though.
                            That's because I haven't been biting....uhm...nibbling you, but now I will.

*.* Somehow that just sounds wrong to me, but whatever!
                            sigpic

Comment

Did I miss Mrs. B's birthday? Please someone tell me I didn't miss her birthday by like months. o.O
                              sigpic

Comment

I saw Finding Nemo in theatres and at first was nervous about it, then fell in love with Dory and loved the movie through and through, it really depends on the actors, but don't worry, i'll give my recommendation of the film later tonight or tomorrow morning. depending on the time back to the house from the movies
                                OT:
                                Spoiler:
                                I guess I'm only concern because it's #3. I love all the actors, but I think you get my point. It's rare to do good after second sequel.

Comment

Working...
                                X