No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A4L: I agree with you. There are so many more I dislike than liked. I missed having good team eps and so on. Try looking to see what Amazon has. It might be cheaper and in USA, anything over $25. is free shipping.

Comment

Despite John saying that he "wish" he could help, but then pretending he's uncomfortable about it.... I think is an act. Look how he looks at Torren.

And Look at Teyla..... I think she knows.

I also loved when he called her SuperMom at the end of the ep.... but still wishes the ending was more JT.

Comment

It would have been cute if she'd have handed TJ over to John and played cars with Rodney!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          It would have been cute if she'd have handed TJ over to John and played cars with Rodney!
          Oh I would've LOVED that. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Despite John saying that he "wish" he could help, but then pretending he's uncomfortable about it.... I think is an act. Look how he looks at Torren. http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...l_PDVD_050.jpg

And Look at Teyla..... I think she knows.
            http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...l_PDVD_051.jpg

I also loved when he called her SuperMom at the end of the ep.... but still wishes the ending was more JT.
            You get the BEST MOMENT of the DAY AWARD!!!

Perfectly illustrated.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              I think the second image just sums up all John's feelings about Teyla... he just looks so sad and lost...
              Exactly Blue and to add to that, notice how the others leave him alone. It's as if they know. They aren't far from him, but they give him that space. I love it when Keller comes over and he just gets up and gets in the front immediately pushing Ronon and Rodney out of the way.

Again, unspoken moments!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis4Life View Post
                These are some great pics and moments!

I'll have to put on my thinking cap to add to the list.

Does anyone that has S5 on DVD know if it's worth it to get it just for the extras? I wasn't going to get it, but now I'm wondering.
                I just came from BJ's and they have Season 5 for only 16.99. They actually have all 5 seasons for that price, individually of course.
                sigpic

Comment

And I think Target has them in sets of two seasons together for one price. I think it's like 29.99. Not sure though.

Can you believe I have them but I haven't opened the Season 5 box DVD.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                    You get the BEST MOMENT of the DAY AWARD!!!

Perfectly illustrated.

Awww. Thanks Thread Mommy.

Comment

*smooch*

If we squint hard enough, we'd see so much more in Season 5.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Oh I would've LOVED that. LOL!
                        aw that would have been cute!

Comment

Exactly Blue and to add to that, notice how the others leave him alone. It's as if they know. They aren't far from him, but they give him that space. I love it when Keller comes over and he just gets up and gets in the front immediately pushing Ronon and Rodney out of the way.

Again, unspoken moments!
                          I agree.. a very telling unspoken moment...
                          sigpic

Comment

quiet in here....how come?

Fic rec by a new JT writer. Let's go and support her to write more.
                            http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/253291.html
                            sigpic

Comment

Let's go and support her to write more.
                              http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/253291.html
                              Thanks done and done
                              One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                For me it would be worth it for Search and Rescue alone....
                                Well, now I know how much you love it. That was a good episode.

The writing wasn't good for anyone after Search and Rescue... I personally think they were all clones... yep that explains it.... the real team are still telling each other stories about the "fantastic four" and John and Teyla are living happily ever after with their son Torren..
                                That's a theory. I wouldn't doubt it. I love that bit about the fantastic 4.

Actually season two had some of my least favourite episodes...season 5 had a lot of wasted potential and its biggest fault was that it had no consequences for the characters actions.. it could have been one of the best seasons if it hadnt torn the team apart.... that was my biggest issue with it and the inclusion of Keller...

It would be nice to do a re cap of all the seasons and maybe my opinion would change on some of the episodes... I need to get the boxset first though I may have a few eps still lingering somewhere on my computer...
                                Season 2 didn't have a lot of the best episodes, but overall, I enjoyed it more than season 5 and I think it's because of the team dynamic and there was a certain consistency (even with a main character change) that wasn't quite there in season 5 for me. Season 5 did have some good episodes, though.

Wasted potential is probably the reason why I had issues with the last 2 seasons to begin with. I'll just name 2 episodes that I really wanted to love and I didn't - Missing and Whispers. Neither one of these episodes did for the characters what I thought they would/could, and so I was disappointed. Season 5 had a lot of episodes that either could have been good or could have been better for me with as little as 1-2 changes. Even episodes that I liked in season 5 were kind of like that...

A4L: I agree with you. There are so many more I dislike than liked. I missed having good team eps and so on. Try looking to see what Amazon has. It might be cheaper and in USA, anything over $25. is free shipping.
                                Yep.

I've decided that I'll just get the complete series since I believe there are additional extras in it. Thanks for the tip about Amazon.

Oh, and great pics!!!

I just came from BJ's and they have Season 5 for only 16.99. They actually have all 5 seasons for that price, individually of course.
                                And I think Target has them in sets of two seasons together for one price. I think it's like 29.99. Not sure though.

Can you believe I have them but I haven't opened the Season 5 box DVD.
                                Thanks for the info, Jeyla! And, yes, I can believe you.

Comment

Working...
                                X