Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
    I still liked him better than Mitchell though
    I completely agree with you. I didn't like Mitchell much either. Jack was a much better character. I think that Mitchell might have been okay if the writers didn't try to make him like Jack. If he would have been his own character he might have been fine.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
      I completely agree with you. I didn't like Mitchell much either. Jack was a much better character. I think that Mitchell might have been okay if the writers didn't try to make him like Jack. If he would have been his own character he might have been fine.
      EXACTLY! He tried too hard, it just backfired... on me anyway It´s funny. I read somewhere that ppl were worried about Sheppard being some O´Neill copy before "Rising" aired too, but with him, I never had that feeling. He was his own character right from the beginning. And soon, an ever better one *iz slightly biased*

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
      picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
        I liked Mitchell.... maybe it was just my love of Ben Browder....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          question. Did you watch Farscape first? Because I keep hearing he´s different there. Meaning to try it out. Actually, pretty set on that.
          After all.. I DID like Jewel on Firefly

Comment

question. Did you watch Farscape first? Because I keep hearing he´s different there. Meaning to try it out. Actually, pretty set on that.
            Yep...

Farscape is probably one of my all time fav shows and Ben was totally awesome in it... he's not a quiet actor and very emotive I would say... which he tried to bring into SG1 and it didnt seem to work as well... I felt the writing for him on SG1 was pretty dismal and the few eps I saw with him the storylines were a bit weak but I still always enjoyed Ben's performance... and I never found him like Jack at all, the same way I never thought Shep was anything like Jack either...
            sigpic

Comment

Yep...
              I knew it!

Farscape is probably one of my all time fav shows and Ben was totally awesome in it... he's not a quiet actor and very emotive I would say... which he tried to bring into SG1 and it didnt seem to work as well... I felt the writing for him on SG1 was pretty dismal and the few eps I saw with him the storylines were a bit weak but I still always enjoyed Ben's performance...
              I just ordered s1 I hope you guys haven`t oversold this!!

and I never found him like Jack at all, the same way I never thought Shep was anything like Jack either...
              Agreed on the second, but not on the first.... sorry

Comment

I knew it!
                Hehe..

I just ordered s1 I hope you guys haven`t oversold this!!
                It started I think over 10 years ago so I guess it depends if it has aged well. I havnt watched it in years and if I was to watch it now I may think.. what the hell was I thinking... But I know I fell in love with Ben's character back then... he was just so fresh and crazy and so unconventional... the writing was great and I loved the romance between Aeryn and John... now that is how a good romance should be done... I think next to John and Teyla .. John and Aeryn would be my fav pairing...

Agreed on the second, but not on the first.... sorry
                Maybe I need to go back and watch Michell again.. but I felt he played Cameron very much like Crighton....in fact probably a bit too much like Crighton... and for me Crighton wasnt anything like Jack .....
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That's funny, I actually only started watching SGA because of Jewel. If I didn't like her so much on Firefly, I never would have watched SGA or even found out about the John/Teyla relationship.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                    My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Aaaahhh! My eyes! I so don't want to think about it!
                      The worst of it was, it was quite a nice tartan

If only there was a Sheyla one
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                        The worst of it was, it was quite a nice tartan

If only there was a Sheyla one
                        Bummer all the way around!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          Okay Camy, this Isn't much.
                          Spoiler:
                          That's gorgeous, Donna! Love it!

-------------------
                          Been really busy lately- so haven't had the chance to type up more of VS8-E8.
                          Plus it was the 1st Anniversary of Black Saturday this weekend- so the feelings round here have been sombre. To think we've come 12 months already.......... it's incredible. The pain will stay with Victorians for some time- it'll take a long time for the communities affected by it to rebuild.

Going to TRY to type up more of my VS6 episode- but keep up the patience!
                          Laura.

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

I really liked Mitchell too. I never once thought of him as trying to like Jack.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
                            Forever!!

Comment

Comment

Letters From Pegasus... I love the interaction between them in this episode ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X