John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Forgive me for being completely clueless, but who?
    AKA Jon Stewart from Daily Show

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

How long does my section have to be? I've got a few (3) paragraphs and it sets up the conflict, and the opening setting for John/Teyla. More?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ok, here's what I've got. . .

“I really don’t give a damn what you have to say. I have it on the highest authority it is neither Goa’uld nor Ancient technology. This was found among the wreckage found over Nevada, Arizona and California after the Wraith tried to invade Earth.” Mr Parker turned away from the conference call with fellow Trust members around the world. The city below was dark. Pulsing with dark hidden agendas. A perfect place to both blend in and rise above the masses.

“I have people tracking her. Find the woman and bring her back to the lab. We must find out the purpose of this technology. Only she can activate what we’ve obtained. No not fail in this, Parker. Your position in the Trust is not all that secure.” Mr Wayne’s clipped voice issued the edict and was suddenly absent.

John was having a perfect day. Even if it included shopping. It included shopping with Teyla in San Francisco’s Chinatown. They wandered from shop to shop. Bought various things that caught her eye. Cloth for her people - should they ever get back to Pegasus, lanterns for her quarters on Atlantis, toys for Torren, mock weapons for Ronon. Somehow through it all, John didn’t mind being a pack mule and bank account. Seeing Teyla’s face glowing with happiness was worth anything.

It wasn’t until well into the afternoon that John’s instincts kicked in. Someone was following them. John cursed himself roundly. He didn’t know how long they’d been followed; he didn’t know if they were following him or Teyla; he didn’t want Teyla’s day ruined.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Perfect Everlovin. I love how you started it.
          Just make sure you PM Alexanderia 7. Thanks hun.

Everlovin'
          Alexanderia7
          Scifan
          Hope
          Jeyla
          YappiChick.

Comment

*Whew* I was sweating it. Already pm'ed Alexandra.
            sigpic

Comment

*Whew* I was sweating it. Already pm'ed Alexandra.
              Awww, but you did awesome. Thanks for starting it. I would've come up with anything like that. I'm on the edge of my seat.

Comment

Looks awesome so far. I'll get started on my section shortly.
                sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  Hey Everlovin: I don't watch SGU, but if you let me know if I'm on the right track I can try. It's up to you if you want to use him or a new name. It's just for fun and it doesn't have to go with any other story line if you don't want to.

New Rachel sig:

Sci, I love the sig. Can I snurched?

“I really don’t give a damn what you have to say. I have it on the highest authority it is neither Goa’uld nor Ancient technology. This was found among the wreckage found over Nevada, Arizona and California after the Wraith tried to invade Earth.” Mr Parker turned away from the conference call with fellow Trust members around the world. The city below was dark. Pulsing with dark hidden agendas. A perfect place to both blend in and rise above the masses.

“I have people tracking her. Find the woman and bring her back to the lab. We must find out the purpose of this technology. Only she can activate what we’ve obtained. No not fail in this, Parker. Your position in the Trust is not all that secure.” Mr Wayne’s clipped voice issued the edict and was suddenly absent.

John was having a perfect day. Even if it included shopping. It included shopping with Teyla in San Francisco’s Chinatown. They wandered from shop to shop. Bought various things that caught her eye. Cloth for her people - should they ever get back to Pegasus, lanterns for her quarters on Atlantis, toys for Torren, mock weapons for Ronon. Somehow through it all, John didn’t mind being a pack mule and bank account. Seeing Teyla’s face glowing with happiness was worth anything.

It wasn’t until well into the afternoon that John’s instincts kicked in. Someone was following them. John cursed himself roundly. He didn’t know how long they’d been followed; he didn’t know if they were following him or Teyla; he didn’t want Teyla’s day ruined.
                  Everlovin, what a awesome start!
                  sigpic
                  Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                  Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                  WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

I have never seen that picture of Rachel...must have it! pretty please with cherry on top. *whimpers*
                    sigpic

Comment

I will have my part of the RR posted tomorrow. Hubby's been sick...and you know how the man cold is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbmbMSrsZVQ LOL. I just wish that video was more fiction than fact. Anyway, I've thought out everything I'm going to write so I'll get it posted tomorrow. I can't wait to see how it all develops.
                      sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

New Challenge in Beya.

We are going to do anything and everything related to the first five episodes of
                        SGA's Season 3. That includes fanart, fanfics, videos, etc....

So get on over there and check out the details and participate!!!!

Everyone is invited!!!
                        http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/232962.html
                        sigpic

Comment

This is a FREAKING AWESSOME start....I don't think I've read any fics from you? Do you write fics in fanfic? You are very good!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Great start! Nicely done.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Thanks Perfect Everlovin. I love how you started it.
                            Just make sure you PM Alexanderia 7. Thanks hun.

Everlovin'
                            Alexanderia7
                            Scifan
                            Hope
                            Jeyla
                            YappiChick.
                            I wish I could participate, I loved our RRs.

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                            http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/Jeyla4ever/SummerSpree2.jpg
                            New Challenge in Beya.

We are going to do anything and everything related to the first five episodes of
                            SGA's Season 3. That includes fanart, fanfics, videos, etc....

So get on over there and check out the details and participate!!!!

Everyone is invited!!!
                            http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/232962.html
                            Ohh, cool banner.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Ask Lea, Padme. She might still be able to include you.

And thank you!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                                Sci, I love the sig. Can I snurched?

Everlovin, what a awesome start!
                                Of course you can hun. They are always snurchable... unless I say they are a gift.

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                                I have never seen that picture of Rachel...must have it! pretty please with cherry on top. *whimpers*
                                Here you go hun.

Two more months til Cape Cod baby!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X