John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smcki10 View Post
    ooh. i dind't know they were still making SGA books. can't wait for it! since it looks john/teyla centerd
    The author Jo Graham is writing the first one which is based around season 2 and it will heavily feature John and Teyla...that's the one Cazz showed the cover of... she is also writing 6 further books called the Legacy series with 3 other co authors and this series takes place after Eatg.. Jo wants to delve into Sheppards character and seems to think we will be happy with the direction the books take concerning John and Teyla... so its great to know we have all these books to look forward to...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
      Front cover for Death Game, out in July:
      http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/282...312179#t312179
      Just in time for my 105th birthday!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        ROFL!!!!

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        The author Jo Graham is writing the first one which is based around season 2 and it will heavily feature John and Teyla...that's the one Cazz showed the cover of... she is also writing 6 further books called the Legacy series with 3 other co authors and this series takes place after Eatg.. Jo wants to delve into Sheppards character and seems to think we will be happy with the direction the books take concerning John and Teyla... so its great to know we have all these books to look forward to...
        Will absolutley be part of my SGA collection since I've bought so far all books from them which is 11 books so far
        And I would love if they will make something good out of it all...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Don't forget to post your advent calender pieces on Beya everyone And if you can't, let me know and I'll post them for you
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Homework and other Christmas projects keep getting in my way. I have an idea, I just have to make it. Are there any size specifications on these things?
            I don't think so.

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
            SGAFirenity....I love your blue JT christmas sig! I keep meaning to tell you that when I stop in.
            Thanx.

Thats awesome.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
            Will absolutley be part of my SGA collection since I've bought so far all books from them which is 11 books so far
            And I would love if they will make something good out of it all...
            Oh ya, that's cool. Since you have them all, which ones are kinda JT centered? I'm always looking for some that are.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
            My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Front cover for Death Game, out in July:
              http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/282...312179#t312179

Sounds really interesting! To be honest, I have never read one of the SG1 or SGA novels just because I honestly don't want to read a book and not be sure if what I am going to get is another "Brain Storm" ep if you know what I mean. This sounds like it will really be great though and according to Blue will be heavily centered around John and Teyla, so that is awesome!

Great Job Jess!

CC MAC I love your Sig!

Awesome Job on the Advent Calendar Ladies! I feel terrible that I haven't joined in, but with RL so insane and my complete lack of knowledge on how to do anything artistic on here, I can only admire and be envious of everyone else's work. You guys really know how to cheer someone up. All of these amazing Fics and gorgeous artworks really do keep the JT spirit alive! As I approach a milestone of my own next week (one which I think I will sleep through or read JT fic the entire day), I am so happy that I can come in here and know that I can talk to all of you and that we are all connected by the love and passion we feel for these two characters. It is just great!
              sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                I don't think so.

Thanx.

Thats awesome.

Oh ya, that's cool. Since you have them all, which ones are kinda JT centered? I'm always looking for some that are.
                Sadly I'm so darn bad with reading books I haven't read them all... the second book Reliquary is a pretty good book centered I think around season 1 when John were just still a Major... and it's been pretty long ago since I've read those books so I can't really say for sure which are centered around JT a lot and also as I said I haven't read them all... hopefully at some point I will... *lol*
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  Sadly I'm so darn bad with reading books I haven't read them all... the second book Reliquary is a pretty good book centered I think around season 1 when John were just still a Major... and it's been pretty long ago since I've read those books so I can't really say for sure which are centered around JT a lot and also as I said I haven't read them all... hopefully at some point I will... *lol*
                  I second the Reliquary rec Again, been a long time since I read it and I don't think if focuses on JT but it is Shep whump so theres always the capacity for some Teyla comfort with that. I've read The Chosen, which was ok, a bit too complex and it got confusing but the characterisation was good, more Teyla/Ford though than JT I liked Halcyon, not much JT but a good team story. The last one I started was Exogenesis, but I couldn't get into it I've got a few of the other books that I haven't read yet
                  What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I second the Reliquary rec Again, been a long time since I read it and I don't think if focuses on JT but it is Shep whump so theres always the capacity for some Teyla comfort with that. I've read The Chosen, which was ok, a bit too complex and it got confusing but the characterisation was good, more Teyla/Ford though than JT I liked Halcyon, not much JT but a good team story. The last one I started was Exogenesis, but I couldn't get into it I've got a few of the other books that I haven't read yet
                    I wasn't a fan of Reliquary, even though there was whump I did really like Mirror Mirror, which to me was also pretty JT

Loving the advent surprises!!!
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      The words were to Only You by the Platters (I think) Sweet song from back in the '50's.

First off, what did you do? Find every single JT moment and make it into a gif? Excellent!

Second, would you mind if I posted this one over at the Ronon/Jenn thread? We absolutely love that bit of Missing.
                      I'm not that talented!! But I do demand things!!! Wikked made them for me. She's actually working on something else for me too!

I actually have to sit down and go through all of them because I know she's missing scenes and that is my goal. To have all of their moments in gifs. Wouldn't that be AWESOME! At one point here in this thread we were doing just that with caps, vids, and actually summaries of every single moment or JT reference from every episode. It was totally unbelievable!

Glad you guys like them and yes, you can take them but please don't give me the credit, it's all Wikkedangel.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                        i MADE THIS
                        Spoiler:
                        http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r9/donna211_2006/Jt%20Banners/JtChristmaswallie.jpg
                        Donna, this is GORGEOUS!
                        sigpic

Comment

ROF....Priceless!

You guys don't forget to post these in Beya as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

First Present Wave is On its WAY!!! Present number 1 has been posted and the rest will come periodically throughout the day. ENJOY! and leave comments!

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/179309.html
                            sigpic

Comment

Today's Advent Calender

under spoilers for size
                              Spoiler:

Happy Feast of St. Nickolas everyone!
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Love it Padme....that is too cute! Don't forget to post it in Beya!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X