Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Thanks

I'm in a writing mood right now so i'm writing a warhammer SG-1 cross over story, first time writing Master Bra'tac

Oh and Surylia is a OC of mine, in fact she's actually a "false front" from a roleplaying game character of mine named Teyla (rim shot) who has to go in desguise under that name of a noblemans daughter.
    Oh cool, please post the SG-1 crossover when it's done- I'd LOVE to read it. (I tried a semi-crossover one once..........can't remember why I stopped.......)

And interesting about Surylia. She was very well written.

Don't we all! :wub:

Hmmm... four out of five reviews enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. the fifth review seems to think i'm stupid >.<

Should I answer the reviewer saying according to me and a few others, there is no such seasons as S4 & 5? (got as far as ep two of season four before channing the channel, hated what happened to wier, the show broke apart after that without Carson)

Personally, as the writer of the first story to kick off our JT Advent calander, I am happy with how the story turned out. It was longer then I had expected, and I enjoyed writing it. If someone else would like to reply to the reviewer (named 'oh so tired') in the form of a comment on the4 story would be very good for me. Because knowing me like I do, i'd fly off the handle and browbeat the lout >.<

Personally I did the names as I had for a biblical referance (two of the apostles were brothers, named James & John), I made it slightly AU as John remembered his father, (though according to Outcast, he did not have a good time with him), some could say I stole a line or some of one from the Eragon movie too....

So, four out of five reviews is not bad, not perfect mind you, but not bad
    Stole a line from Eragon?!
    Didn't notice it- & this is coming from a HUGE fan of Earagon (both the movie & the books).
    Might have to look at it again............

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    Since it is the Christmas season, I thought I'd repost my Christmas fic for those who have not read it.

All I want for Christmas is You
    Will read- & the others waiting in my bookmarks.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    I'm posting this in chunks on ff.net starting today...it will be up completely (and on LJ--with some kind of art ) next Tuesday...but finally, FINALLY, my Big Bang fic is done...

Emerging
    Summary: Major Teyla Emmagan makes the biggest decision of her life: to join the Atlantis expedition.
    Will read.

Pwetty Cazz! [& yes, I know pretty is spelt wrong- it's on purpose!]

---------------
    Watched Prodigal for 2nd time last night- yay! It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler on my TV than on the tiny screen my Ipod Nano 3rd Gen!

Spoiler:

My siblings wanted to know who guest stars in it that made me so excited to watch it. "Noone" I replied, finding it easier not to explain it.
    When Conner Trinneer popped up on the screen, my brother instantly knew who was in it. My sis was confused despite watching every Enterprise ep with us- my brother had to explain Michael's in it.

The action scenes were AWESOME on the big screen. We all cringed & "ouch"ed at Ronon's fall over the balcony.

My siblings guessed Michael would die before the end of the season- I smirked, knowing full well how the ep was going to end.
    And just as John was chasing Michael, my brother said "Yep, Michael's going to die this episode". 'Damn' I muttered.

They then made fun at how big Torren looks in the end scene.
    My sis said "wasn't the actress pregnant? is it her kid?"
    Me: "Yes, she was. No it isn't."
    Sis: "They hired her baby?"
    Me: "No, it's one of the execs........someone important's kid." [could remember Alan McCullogh's title]

---------
    I just have to say, the little moment where John talks to Torren in that end scene- awwww! it's sooooooo cute how Torren makes a noise. For a brief moment, Joe actually smiled at it- so maybe it was just a thing that happened in one take & they kept it?

Also, when the cars stop when Teyla walks out that time- did anyone else notice the cars turn around BEFORE she appears?

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

Now you're making me embarrased to post mine! That's great!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        Ha! I wish. Got two essays due in next week. Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow... Not sure about wearing boots LOL.

Cazz, love day 2 advent calendar gorgeous

OT bout Birmingham
        Spoiler:
        I was thinking about getting the Sunday off work and coming down on the Saturday evening to spend some time with you lovelies, if you'll sneak me into your hotel room? LOL.
        Have you got a crutch to walk with?

Thank you!

OT
        Spoiler:
        Of course we can sneak you in

What do you think of Stargate Worlds?

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
        Pwetty Cazz! [& yes, I know pretty is spelt wrong- it's on purpose!]
        Thanks Glad you enjoyed the Prodigal again

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Now you're making me embarrased to post mine! That's great!
        No chance! I'm looking forward to seeing it Thanks
        What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Oh cool, please post the SG-1 crossover when it's done- I'd LOVE to read it. (I tried a semi-crossover one once..........can't remember why I stopped.......)

And interesting about Surylia. She was very well written.

Stole a line from Eragon?! Didn't notice it- & this is coming from a HUGE fan of Earagon (both the movie & the books). Might have to look at it again............
          I'm working on it, in fgact I'm juggling writing Odd Couple (Surylia meets Bra'tac, and Johns brother James in this story, Bra'tac oversees their wedding, so it takes place in the same universe as So This Is Snow).

Thanks, Surylia is a cool character, acting as a noblemans daughter in a story I'm writing titled Kingdom in Trouble. its really the history of a roleplaying game actually. With a lot of fun stuff going on. I wrote Surylia more or less like a tamed Dark Elf warrior type of woman, like Teyla only paler skin.

Yes I stole a line from Eragon (movie), you recall Eragon at the end oif the film saying to Saphira. "Wasn't it an old man who said "One part brave, three parts fool?"" I used that that line in referance to John & James dad.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
            Since it is the Christmas season, I thought I'd repost my Christmas fic for those who have not read it.

All I want for Christmas is You
            Very sweet!!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
            And to top off the worst seven days of my life so far... I've broken my foot.
            That's aweful! Hope you feel better I know Carson will fix you right up!!

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
            I'm posting this in chunks on ff.net starting today...it will be up completely (and on LJ--with some kind of art ) next Tuesday...but finally, FINALLY, my Big Bang fic is done...

Emerging
            Summary: Major Teyla Emmagan makes the biggest decision of her life: to join the Atlantis expedition.
            Can't wait to read!

Beautiful Cazz!
            sigpic
            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
            Forever!!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Thanks Glad you enjoyed the Prodigal again
              NP. Prodigal is by far the best S5 ep- except S&R of course!

Yes I stole a line from Eragon (movie), you recall Eragon at the end oif the film saying to Saphira. "Wasn't it an old man who said "One part brave, three parts fool?"" I used that that line in referance to John & James dad.
              OOOOOOOOH. I thought I recognised that line.
              Yes, you're right. Eragon says "Wasn't it an old man who once said, 'One part brave, three parts fool'?". I think Saphira joined in on it too........
              Best line in the movie I say!

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

OOOOOOOOH. I thought I recognised that line. Yes, you're right. Eragon says "Wasn't it an old man who once said, 'One part brave, three parts fool'?". I think Saphira joined in on it too........ Best line in the movie I say!

Then one I personally use (a lot) is "Better to ask forgiveness then permission"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Then one I personally use (a lot) is "Better to ask forgiveness then permission"
                  That quote has been around for years and years. It's a great creed to live by.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Beautiful!

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                    Very sweet!!

That's aweful! Hope you feel better I know Carson will fix you right up!!

Can't wait to read!

Beautiful Cazz!
                    Thanks!
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful sig Padme....
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, I think one of my days is today and I"m rushing cause RL is taking me over.

Hope you guys like the view

Advent Calendar Day 3. Part 1 of 3

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Advent Calendar Day 3 Part 2 of 3

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Advent Calendar Day 3 Part 3 of 3 If you are good, I may post some more later in the day. Would you like that?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

They are all simply amazing Jeyla.. thanks so much for putting all of them together...

It makes me miss them so much.... don't they make such a beautiful couple..sigh!

Can't wait for the books...
                              sigpic

Comment

Day 1: So This is Snow by Teyilia

Day 2: by CazzBlade

Day 3: By Jeyla
                                Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

Comment

Working...
                                X